The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Vietcong trap!! Arrgggg...
Nononono

Hanoi Rose....Saigon Rose...Anh...Hong...Ana...Met...Angel...MiMi....et c
too many choice..
Avoid Avoid
Defcon 5 Alert.
Plus 2 camels ....surely look like a minefield
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Too busy with work and finally found some time to make a short visit to Ace on Tuesday night 10pm to 12am.

- Sim, popiah, 25yo she said
- face 6/10, attractive to some people. she looks like bakso or sabah/sarawak native.
- body 6/10, abit of tummy
- headlights 5/10, C cups, can play with hands and tongue but not allowed to stimulate nipples, which is a complete turn off (especially when licking and sucking)
- no shower before or after
- foreplay 5/10, standard catbath while hand already stroking downstairs
- CBJ 6/10, good effort but nothing special
- FJ 7/10, good reactions (looked at me with horny face instead of closing eyes and waiting for me to finish, some realistic moans), total almost 20 minutes cowgirl + missionary without rush, then released my soldiers
- GFE 8/10, much better than most of the Ace stock nowadays. held hands while walking, both before and after session. stopped halfway while climbing stairs to take a rest and hugged me. when reached her room, fanned me with paper fan and offered me an unopened bottle of mineral water. also allowed kissing with lips (more romantic than horny). can communicate in very basic english. asked me my name (first time i've experienced this).
- showroom 9/10, clean room with decorations like bouquet of flowers and teddy bear on the bed (she's clearly one of those girls that stays there full-time), nice smell with the auto-spray air freshener.
- damage RM80
- WIR: good GFE which is very rare nowadays, looks does not stand out compared to other Ace stock, but cannot play with nipples, so i recommend only if no other choice but desperate to release.
Old 31-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Xiao Xue or i call little swallow (should be same girl), i test drive 4 or 5 years back.

As usual, young PRC then say this cannot and that cannot..
End up i bang her kaw kaw but her breast is quite prominent for her small size.
Quote:
xiao xue is skinner with rabbit teeth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution2006 View Post
how about xiao xue that always wear t shirt and short pant?
i'm very excited to hear that xiao xue is still around. all the details mentioned by fellow bros describe her exactly, so i don't think it's someone else with similar name.

back in 2011 when i first discovered ace and before i went overseas, i must have upped her over 50 times in a year. then 2012-2014 when i only came back to KL in july-august, always never seen her.

i'm a sucker for PRC SYTs and she definitely caught my eye (and my didi) so if fellow bros can lead me towards the silk road again... what time usually does she start and if anyone has her number, will be much much much appreciated
Old 31-10-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today weekend , feel horny then go ace for eye wash,as usual call my fav biet v,look at time almost 2am, after a while she answer now 1st floor and just back from outside. On then go to her room, bsng her few position and finally shoot at foreplay ,shower together then chitchat as usual

Name : ah v
Age. : 23 yrs
Face : 9/10 (syt cute)
Bosy : 7/10 ,a bit tummy young girl babyfat
B cup original very nice to hold ,
Skin smooth and soft nice to hold.
BJ. :CBJ.CAN BBBJ If give tips more.
Fj. :very horny face and really wet can hear sound during session, shook.
Damage: 80 plus 20 tips more gfe.

WIR,she can not do many customers in one day due to her water finish ,ha ! That why every time put tower on bed :>.
Old 31-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Too busy with work and finally found some time to make a short visit to Ace on Tuesday night 10pm to 12am.

- Sim, popiah, 25yo she said
- face 6/10, attractive to some people. she looks like bakso or sabah/sarawak native.
- body 6/10, abit of tummy
- headlights 5/10, C cups, can play with hands and tongue but not allowed to stimulate nipples, which is a complete turn off (especially when licking and sucking)
- foreplay 5/10, standard catbath while hand already stroking downstairs
- FJ 7/10, good reactions (looked at me with horny face instead of closing eyes and waiting for me to finish, some realistic moans), total almost 20 minutes cowgirl + missionary without rush, then released my soldiers
- GFE 8/10, much better than most of the Ace stock nowadays. held hands while walking, both before and after session. stopped halfway while climbing stairs to take a rest and hugged me. when reached her room, fanned me with paper fan and offered me an unopened bottle of mineral water. also allowed kissing with lips (more romantic than horny). can communicate in very basic english. asked me my name (first time i've experienced this).
- showroom 9/10, clean room with decorations like bouquet of flowers and teddy bear on the bed (she's clearly one of those girls that stays there full-time), nice smell with the auto-spray air freshener.
- damage RM80
- WIR: good GFE which is very rare nowadays, looks does not stand out compared to other Ace stock, but cannot play with nipples, so i recommend only if no other choice but desperate to release.
Let me guess ; staying 8th floor with own bath and number ending xxx-xxxxx351.

saas<----Next!
Old 31-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm very excited to hear that xiao xue is still around. all the details mentioned by fellow bros describe her exactly, so i don't think it's someone else with similar name.

back in 2011 when i first discovered ace and before i went overseas, i must have upped her over 50 times in a year. then 2012-2014 when i only came back to KL in july-august, always never seen her.

i'm a sucker for PRC SYTs and she definitely caught my eye (and my didi) so if fellow bros can lead me towards the silk road again... what time usually does she start and if anyone has her number, will be much much much appreciated
Since tonight is weekend, PRC Xiao Xue should be there tonight or maybe even there now. As for phone contact, don't have as were busy roaming other Gers previously. Hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 31-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let me guess ; staying 8th floor with own bath and number ending xxx-xxxxx351.
Nope, number ending 233 and staying at top floor...

Quote:
Since tonight is weekend, PRC Xiao Xue should be there tonight or maybe even there now. As for phone contact, don't have as were busy roaming other Gers previously. Hahaha
I'm planning to visit but keep getting trapped in nice crispy popiah
Old 31-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, number ending 233 and staying at top floor...

I'm planning to visit but keep getting trapped in nice crispy popiah

i got one ending 239,
Anh, 10th floor
lanky with snow white feature
Always tie BUN hair style,

Think is one of SengSeng kai lui.
But her room small as i upped her roommate previously.
promise to upped but as you point out....
too many crispy popiah.ssssss

budget always not enough to taste all popiah there...haha

saas<----Next!
Old 31-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Plus 2 camels ....surely look like a minefield
yalor...
i have done purely massage from Dyelook "camel" and POM MiMi aka Meow initially.

On POM negotiating skill,
MiMi stuck to her boobs on RM70 purely for massage
reason is she said to POM is "make love" and pure massage, she will definitely do it naked HD.
Mana tahu, her massage so good and i begging for fuck as well.
SO she rode me like no tomorrow.

Damage RM100 for MiMi massage/horseride
Another damage RM80 for 3 hour earlier mission with another Vietcong Lady.

Dyelook Camel ask RM80 for purely massage
Massage the best so far like thai style
and suprise she give B2B during showering AND
BBBJ.

saas<----Next!
Old 31-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i got one ending 239,
Anh, 10th floor
lanky with snow white feature
Always tie BUN hair style,

Think is one of SengSeng kai lui.
But her room small as i upped her roommate previously.
promise to upped but as you point out....
too many crispy popiah.ssssss

budget always not enough to taste all popiah there...haha
ah hanh? nipple small small & pinkish de...
but not used to turbo pumping..
still prefer angel...
Old 01-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
ah hanh? nipple small small & pinkish de...
but not used to turbo pumping..
still prefer angel...
too many Ah Hanh at ACE but i got one Hanh contatc but not sure how she really look like.

Typo..
Ann Viet (check my mobile contact)
Lanky and white as snow.
Rarely come down , heard from SengSeng she got sugardaddy

SengSeng say as long He introduce sure no dissapointing.
If got problem, he will fuck his kai lui kaw kaw.
Now, how to complaint if this Ann Kai lui show pattern?

saas<----Next!
Old 01-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
cipet... talk so many also no use loh... you kukujiao see the petpet sure precum de & 12 oclock 12 oclock..
hahaha
if i touch sure DIE lo.
ACE have too many popiah!!!

Even some popiah saw me no HEW because of Hanoi Rose network circle of Viet friend.
Lucky ACE Viet divide into two Division...Hanoi and Saigon
And lucky Hanoi also divide into many mini division

Since i avoid Hanoi Rose, i expect to be avoided by that division.
Lucky i got my own Hanoi division standby.....also thanks to SengSeng blackbook also
Lucky Saigon division still in great condition.

saas<----Next!
Old 01-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

================

What! No shower b4 and after bonking!!!?? Chow hai must be real smelly! Sorry, this is not my taste!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

================

What! No shower b4 and after bonking!!!?? Chow hai must be real smelly! Sorry, this is not my taste!
Bro, what i meant was she doesn't offer to shower together with you before and after FJ. She will clean herself up before and after, but whether you want to clean up or not is up to you. If you want, she will provide towel, but you DIY la.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
So far, i can see only 3 young looking PRC above average looker with slim body

(2) Fei Fei

Above all Rm1.00 , cannot bargain i believe.

Once bargain, all GFE go down the drain.
Like you say, try at your Peril!!..... hahaha
Found some time again over the weekend to make a visit to Ace on Sunday, 7pm to 11pm.

Fei fei, PRC SYT
- early to mid 20s
- not included: kissing, fingering, DATY, anal, CIM, etc.
- face 8/10, definitely SYT compared to other stock in operation
- body 8/10, short and slim, quite hot
- headlights 7/10, B cups (my personal taste is for smaller breasts), can play with hands, allow licking and sucking for regular customer
- shower after FJ
- foreplay 7/10, standard catbath plus alot of licking balls, bonus points for not doing HJ while catbath (which alot of WGs do)
- FJ 7/10, good reactions (showed her "cannot tahan" face and had some realistic moans), total 5 minutes cowgirl + 15 minutes missionary, then fired my bullets
- GFE 9/10, best GFE i've experienced with an asian WG. she cannot stop talking from the first moment of contact on cafe floor. it's like going on a fuck-date with an extremely excited GF. excellent communication in mandarin, can also speak basic english better than most WGs. held hands while walking, both before and after session. hugged after FJ. -1 point for no kissing, not even lips only.
- showroom 7/10, clean room with nice blue lighting (she's another one of those girls that stays there full-time). clean toilet and towel but apartment in general has a mouldy smell.
- test drive fee RM100
- WIR: no rush, PRC SYT (rare nowadays at Ace) with fantastic GFE, so will definitely be seeing her again unless there are other hot female pandas to try...

Quote:
Since tonight is weekend, PRC Xiao Xue should be there tonight or maybe even there now.
Unfortunately didn't see xiao xue on sunday night... And all the other stock didn't catch the eye apart from fei fei. There was another SYT PRC, quite good-looking face and wearing elegant white dress which caught my didi's attention, but upon closer inspection she looked more like mid 30s with heavy makeup and pushup bra.

Next mission is to try a tiny crispy popiah spotted 2 weeks ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1