The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

wow zap for going to pertain?

come on la if u dont like just dont be bother with the posting here.

anyway personnally prefers H02 R05 - Mun Mun CAT50 cos she treats her regular not bad i would say. But willing to explore more haha
Old 27-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
wow zap for going to pertain?

come on la if u dont like just dont be bother with the posting here.

anyway personnally prefers H02 R05 - Mun Mun CAT50 cos she treats her regular not bad i would say. But willing to explore more haha
is she friendly to first-timers? everytime walk past see her dao face a bit intimidated alr.
Old 27-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

still remenber the first time i tried her quite friendly de no worries lol
Old 27-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

A Bro sent me a PM saying that H10R01A Rina is no more! I was shocked!

So, once again, I went to investigate.

Yours truly braving the scorching heat of the afternoon sun, went to PT to see for myself. But that's not all. I didn't go down just for that. After getting confirmation from H02R16 Michelle that she is working today, then I set off. She was off for 2 days, Wednesday and yesterday.

12:30 pm I went off to PT, reaching there a bit before 1:00 pm. The timing couldn't have been better! Michelle's light was on already! When she went out she asked me to wait as she went to the toilet. Upon her return she took me in, it was already 12:55 pm. She took her sweet time, lighted a ciggy and we chat for a while. Then washing, by the time the action started it was 1:05 already. A 9/10 for this session as she did all the work and never gave me tha chance to return the favour. All I could do was fondle and some fine tuning. Damn her nipples were rock hard! I was out of her room by 1:25 pm, all the while keeping in mind to drop by H10.

As I entered, I saw H10R11 Judy's light is on, busy with a customer. H10R04 Da S not in. Went to Rina's door R01A and to my stupefaction, the light bulb was removed! We know what that means!

I rushed back to the H10 office to ask the aunty OKT but she was not there. So I dashed out and luckily I almost bumped into her and immediately inquired about H10R01A Rina.

Confirm H10R01A Rina has quit PT!

Aunty say she was getting married! If true then good for her! All the best! Thank you for the wonderful sessions!

That concludes my Petain Experience for today! I shall update the PSL accordingly, but later lah. Got to get back to work.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hmm, I'm impressed!

The WL you are referring to then is R15 Lily. She is CAT30 MILF. I tried her once, not bad for CAT30, SOP service of course. Was surprised when you said she got queue. Personally I would rather queue for R10. Sadly, I haven't tried her yet.

Will arrange to up your points once I regain my powers.

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
I was surprised too. Initially I thought the crowd there was for Cloud as both Tian Tian and Lai Lai were not working. When Lily's door opened for the client to exit, another will quickly enter. Although I hung around in that house for an hour, I never got to see Lily or Cloud. They must be doing something rite.

Btw, thank you for the 3 pointer.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nobody should care about how many points they have for their sbf reputation.

at the end of the day, it boils to how much money you have to kio kway with.
Old 27-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The WL you are referring to then is R15 Lily. She is CAT30 MILF. I tried her once, not bad for CAT30, SOP service of course. Was surprised when you said she got queue.
There must be a reason people queue up for her. I oso join in the queue once in a while.

Maybe you are new to her so that's why she gave you SOP services.
She is a quiet WL seldom talk much initially but opens up when she is more comfortable with you and that is when her service level changes.
She has a "special" service that is only available to her regulars (I will not reveal here in case she gets into trouble with AV).... RTF her more often and she may offer it to you
Old 27-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 14
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
There must be a reason people queue up for her. I oso join in the queue once in a while.

She is a quiet WL seldom talk much initially but opens up when she is more comfortable with you and that is when her service level changes.
She has a "special" service that is only available to her regulars (I will not reveal here in case she gets into trouble with AV).... RTF her more often and she may offer it to you
hat off to senior, thanks for sharing
Old 28-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Hats off indeed!

Thank you Bro Lone_Wolf!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post

hat off to senior, thanks for sharing
Old 28-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

h22 r18

Been aiming for this WL for a while after seeing her (o)(o), but kinda reluctant too after few times seeing her screaming at bangla and her fierce look...i did not want to waste my hard earned money (just like what i did on h22 r08). Only Bro Jacky43 wrote FR on this WL (and he upgraded to $50), so not much info was available.

Anyway few days ago was having a commando spirit, so off I went to try this WL:
Damage = $30
Look/age = late 30s - early 40s
Body = bah bah, at least C...sag, typical late 30s-40s body
Attitude = surprisingly quite friendy, not really a time watcher too
Roam = yes
Catbath = top to bottom, front and back...interesting
Blow = not the "cut corner" type, standard technique though
FJ = she asked me to go on top but i asked her to do cowgirl instead cos i am the lazy type (i prefer to WL to work instead of me), she said ok...mmm good point (willing to please). Also, she used her p**sy muscle to squeeze the last squirt out of my kuku...interesting move
Room cleanliness = she needs to change the pillow cover cos quite smelly
Verdict = in my RTF list since i was having a pleasant time

p.s. thanks to anonymous bro who upped me 8 pts recently and to havana bro too
Old 28-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah.seng View Post
Is kiko away ? Have not seen her around for a long time
Yes still in KL and no set time yet when she is coming back.
Old 28-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Yes still in KL and no set time yet when she is coming back.
you manage to call her.she never say when coming back?
Old 28-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah,
I agree wif u bro, i went there a few days back, it was my first time, tried H22 R8, attitude milf. What a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
h22 r18

Been aiming for this WL for a while after seeing her (o)(o), but kinda reluctant too after few times seeing her screaming at bangla and her fierce look...i did not want to waste my hard earned money (just like what i did on h22 r08). Only Bro Jacky43 wrote FR on this WL (and he upgraded to $50), so not much info was available.

Anyway few days ago was having a commando spirit, so off I went to try this WL:
Damage = $30
Look/age = late 30s - early 40s
Body = bah bah, at least C...sag, typical late 30s-40s body
Attitude = surprisingly quite friendy, not really a time watcher too
Roam = yes
Catbath = top to bottom, front and back...interesting
Blow = not the "cut corner" type, standard technique though
FJ = she asked me to go on top but i asked her to do cowgirl instead cos i am the lazy type (i prefer to WL to work instead of me), she said ok...mmm good point (willing to please). Also, she used her p**sy muscle to squeeze the last squirt out of my kuku...interesting move
Room cleanliness = she needs to change the pillow cover cos quite smelly
Verdict = in my RTF list since i was having a pleasant time

p.s. thanks to anonymous bro who upped me 8 pts recently and to havana bro too
Old 28-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A Bro sent me a PM saying that H10R01A Rina is no more! I was shocked!

So, once again, I went to investigate.

Yours truly braving the scorching heat of the afternoon sun, went to PT to see for myself. But that's not all. I didn't go down just for that. After getting confirmation from H02R16 Michelle that she is working today, then I set off. She was off for 2 days, Wednesday and yesterday.

12:30 pm I went off to PT, reaching there a bit before 1:00 pm. The timing couldn't have been better! Michelle's light was on already! When she went out she asked me to wait as she went to the toilet. Upon her return she took me in, it was already 12:55 pm. She took her sweet time, lighted a ciggy and we chat for a while. Then washing, by the time the action started it was 1:05 already. A 9/10 for this session as she did all the work and never gave me tha chance to return the favour. All I could do was fondle and some fine tuning. Damn her nipples were rock hard! I was out of her room by 1:25 pm, all the while keeping in mind to drop by H10.

As I entered, I saw H10R11 Judy's light is on, busy with a customer. H10R04 Da S not in. Went to Rina's door R01A and to my stupefaction, the light bulb was removed! We know what that means!

I rushed back to the H10 office to ask the aunty OKT but she was not there. So I dashed out and luckily I almost bumped into her and immediately inquired about H10R01A Rina.

Confirm H10R01A Rina has quit PT!

Aunty say she was getting married! If true then good for her! All the best! Thank you for the wonderful sessions!

That concludes my Petain Experience for today! I shall update the PSL accordingly, but later lah. Got to get back to work.

Cheers.
Sad to hear of this. intended to rtf her tis wk. haiz anyway still got her clone zarina at desker as a substitute
Old 28-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Wow kena zap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1