The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros just want to know the general consensus, do you guys start touch the girl during the massage or when the sensual start?

I usually only touch when sensual start but now i thinking why don't i just touch her during the massage.
For first sessions, I touch her not long after the door opens and we have chatted a bit.

For return visits, the action begins once the door shuts.

But that's just me.
Old 18-03-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I think because at 120, they still able to be fully booked. Also the trick to get priority is to book 2 hr in a row. Sometime I alternate between commercial feel and gfe. Overdose of commercial sometime no feeling anymore

Yea this.. If still fully booked at 120 why would vanilla lower their prices.. Lots of rich bros out there.. Pay 150 at mp they already so happy, whats 120 to them
Ultimately mkt forces will play themselves out

Vanilla dont need priority booking la.. Which vanilla so powerful. Anyway just go someone else lor
Old 18-03-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Bros just want to know the general consensus, do you guys start touch the girl during the massage or when the sensual start?

I usually only touch when sensual start but now i thinking why don't i just touch her during the massage.
eh why even have the massage?
Old 18-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/star-massage/

Look: 8/10 Very pretty MILF with nice boobs and legs. My type of lady.

Massage:9/10 Excellent massage. Great strength.

Figure: 8/10 nice boobs. Nice smooth legs.

Sensual: 6/10. Need to be improve. But her skill are in massage, conversation. Feel very at ease during the section.

Sharing apartment with another lady. But location vey discreet, din know that place till she guide me. Got makan place around.

Got 双飞 option but i din go for it.

RTM: Confirm!! I prefer MILF. Somemore is a pretty one. Very great figure. Great massage strength. Able to converse really well. No quiet moment. Great session!!!
Totally agree- went yesterday and she is very cute for 31 and a fabulous body. Massage very good as well. Needs a little more practice on the sensual, but overall would go back. Great find.
Old 18-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For first sessions, I touch her not long after the door opens and we have chatted a bit.

For return visits, the action begins once the door shuts.

But that's just me.
Think from now onwards i will start when i go into the room, if not the time really not enough
Old 18-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
eh why even have the massage?
no massage the session ends very quickly cannot tahan so long

unless i go for 2nd shot
Old 18-03-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro among your list of ML any in the East? I got a 1.5 hours free time tomorrow at Eastside...
Most of my younger regular MLs/FLs are now, strangley, all in Central. The MLs I visits in the east are all milfs. A couple of FLs in the east are younger
Old 18-03-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no massage the session ends very quickly cannot tahan so long

unless i go for 2nd shot
1 word bro: foreplay
Old 18-03-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I think because at 120, they still able to be fully booked. Also the trick to get priority is to book 2 hr in a row. Sometime I alternate between commercial feel and gfe. Overdose of commercial sometime no feeling anymore
Huh? Am I to understand that to you, the SN vanilla MLs has gfe, and the FN more flavoured MLs are commercial???

Wow, I dont know who you see, but the FN heavy flavoured MLs always provide me with more gfe than the SN ones will ever. In fact, I find SN are more commercial. Even the FLs have more gfe than the "cannot do this, cannot lick there " SN MLs. Lol.

To add on, the more intimate physically you are with the girl, the more intimate the embrace and more intimate the conversation can be.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 18-03-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old 18-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Walao ... MLs now still want to shortchanged with SN services at 120. SN should be priced at 100! Lol.

Because finally, to service us better, are fantastic quality girls, totally FN with top notch sensual services, at same price of 120 - XE, LN, AA, NN, XX x 3, etc, etc...... And surprise, surprise, there's even great quality at Dome 2 at 140 now, I mean really awesome!

So why bother with those SN girls!? Tell them to drastically improve their game. This isn't 2020 anymore!
Hahaha! The very first morning when her ad was listed, I'm pretty sure I saw FN on the website. That's why I asked if she was previously FN in her previous stint.

Totally agree with ur points bro... now u got me curious about dome 2
Old 18-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Resuming hobby.

High playability with good mouth actions.
Very strong gfe too.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4058

Her good friend is up to the mark. My mark.

Can share such stuff so long impmm adverts? Correct?
Old 18-03-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Resuming hobby.

High playability with good mouth actions.
Very strong gfe too.

https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4058

Her good friend is up to the mark. My mark.

Can share such stuff so long impmm adverts? Correct?
This one at that famous hotel?

Welcum back, btw..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-03-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone tried this new listee on SLG? Dig her looks. Seems she has been here for a couple months.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/honey-massage/
wah her looks damn gam me, lemme try to book!!
Old 18-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone tried this new listee on SLG? Dig her looks. Seems she has been here for a couple months.
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/honey-massage/
she double up as FL too on TT
Old 18-03-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Most of my younger regular MLs/FLs are now, strangley, all in Central. The MLs I visits in the east are all milfs. A couple of FLs in the east are younger
That is quite sad... JC, PL used to be quite okay. Guess I may have to drive to central and allocate additional 20 minutes for that... thanks bro.

Cathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1