The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
the answer to this question is xabi alonso.we miss him badly n we jus don t admit it.gee he has fit like a glove at madrid.maybe that italian talent might jus bring us sumtin different,we ll have to wait n c.
dun blame rafa for selling him in the summer... rafa din want to sell him too..
some fans put the blame on rafa for trying to sell him the previous summer.. but it was only after alonso just had an underpar season..
rafa was trying to buy barry, who he think could have done better.. but with no $$ given, he had no other choice but to offload alonso..
and it turned out to be a kick on the backside for alonso, and he had his best season in liverpool jersey..
Old 02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
dun blame rafa for selling him in the summer... rafa din want to sell him too..
some fans put the blame on rafa for trying to sell him the previous summer.. but it was only after alonso just had an underpar season..
rafa was trying to buy barry, who he think could have done better.. but with no $$ given, he had no other choice but to offload alonso..
and it turned out to be a kick on the backside for alonso, and he had his best season in liverpool jersey..
i dun blame rafa,in fact rafa is the man who can win us the league.with no money we can t blame him.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Frustrated Reds forward Babel eyes Ajax return

Frustrated Reds forward Ryan Babel eyes Ajax return - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

he was given ample opportunities last season, i thought he did pretty well in d early stages but he seemed to fizzle out gradually. he came with a high profile n at 11.5m, not cheap too. actually very sad tt we paid so much for a bench warmer when we could hv gotten better players, like Modric or even Kranjar or Giovanni.

i guess all of us Pool bros had seen Babel play, be it for Pool, for Holland or for Ajax n we do not doubt his ability. A loan for him might b good to regain his confidence but Pool's current squad is oredi very thin ... unlikely Rafa will give d green light.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro dun get me wrong, I still think Biscan was one of the worst buy but all is forgiven for his one night heroics at Istanbul and more over he has already left the club...and you are right about the forgettable "Zidane", I been trying to recall his name...and I liken RB claims that Lucas is the one to fill Alonso shoes to the claims by Houllier that this forgettable French player is the new "Zidane"...
Bro, Rafa has stuck by Lucas before Alonso left. Clearly he sees something in Lucas many fans here stubbornly refuse to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
ha ha ha who can forget bruno cherou,i m not sure if i got the spelling rite.
Damn you bro, now I am embarrassed, that's the unrealised Zidane, Bruno Cheyrou. I won't say Biscan is a Pool hero, maybe he is so bad that he is good!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i guess all of us Pool bros had seen Babel play, be it for Pool, for Holland or for Ajax n we do not doubt his ability. A loan for him might b good to regain his confidence but Pool's current squad is oredi very thin ... unlikely Rafa will give d green light.
I am amazed how fans who condemn Lucas can excuse Babel. Babel has 1% of Lucas' work ethic and causes me ten times the heartache when he plays. And he is not too bright either, both on the field and away from it. By complaining (again) after the window closes, he is condemning himself to a half season in the reserves, not even to say the bench.

Let him go, I say.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I cant believe he is complaining...

Rafa told him to go before season start, he refused, saying wanna fight for his place..

OK, chances given, he sucks during the first 2 games and was dropped...

In fact of reflecting on his performance, he dare said he wasnt given the chances he was promised...

Such attitude cannot be accepted!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post

Exactly. He thinks Pool owes him to give him enough chances to pick up his game.

What about picking up your game in the first place so you actually merit a spot and not rely on promises, idiot!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

There is a lot of problem but i think the real problem is the 2 damn yankee
Problem new stadium but nowhere to be seen
Ended up a huge debt - worry we be end up like Leeds Utd
Old 03-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post

Rafa told him to go before season start, he refused, saying wanna fight for his place..

OK, chances given, he sucks during the first 2 games and was dropped...

In fact of reflecting on his performance, he dare said he wasnt given the chances he was promised...

think it's the end of his anfield career...

dun think rafa will tolerate such attitude...

wat's a waste.. no doubt he is talented, but if he dun change his attitude and mentality, he is going nowhere....
Old 03-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering why Rafa didn't sell Babel. Afterall, Babel started 6 games for us last season and didn't look like he can improve much this season. Then I look at the STUPID owners and I think I may be able to find a reason why Rafa wants Babel to stay. Here's my guess.

Imagine this. If Rafa sells Babel, what happens to the transfer fee that we will receive? Will it be used to clear off the loan? Will it be given to Rafa to find a replacement for Babel? If I'm Rafa and I think the money will be used to pay off the loan, I will rather keep an average Babel than to be short of numbers in the later half of the season.

Actually, did Rafa spend any money this season? Considering our outflows versus inflows this season, I think he spent close to nothing. Half of Johnson's fee comes from what Portsmouth owed us for Crouch right? We spent on Aquilani, Greek Defender and Johnson. We got money for Alonso, Arbeloa plus some young players.

Where's our transfer fee for this season ah? If kenna snooked by Yankies, will Rafa still dare to sell average players?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I was wondering why Rafa didn't sell Babel. Afterall, Babel started 6 games for us last season and didn't look like he can improve much this season. Then I look at the STUPID owners and I think I may be able to find a reason why Rafa wants Babel to stay. Here's my guess.
Could well be true. And I don't think the transfer fee for Babel - 4m tops? - will buy a decent striker.

Darn why didn't we get a stop gap like Eidur or RVN as you said?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:

Imagine this. If Rafa sells Babel, what happens to the transfer fee that we will receive? Will it be used to clear off the loan? Will it be given to Rafa to find a replacement for Babel? If I'm Rafa and I think the money will be used to pay off the loan, I will rather keep an average Babel than to be short of numbers in the later half of the season.

Actually, did Rafa spend any money this season? Considering our outflows versus inflows this season, I think he spent close to nothing. Half of Johnson's fee comes from what Portsmouth owed us for Crouch right? We spent on Aquilani, Greek Defender and Johnson. We got money for Alonso, Arbeloa plus some young players.

Where's our transfer fee for this season ah? If kenna snooked by Yankies, will Rafa still dare to sell average players?
well u got to praise rafa 4 the way he s got the job done,he s trying is best to put up a team which cld chanllege 4 the league.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Darn why didn't we get a stop gap like Eidur or RVN as you said?
Maybe cos if we were asking for Eidur, his price would double? Anyway, he joined Monaco on a 2 year contract. How short is that contract these days? Hmm, our no 2 striker now is Voronin right? Cos I can't think of anyone else. Ngog can't be 2nd striker right?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe cos if we were asking for Eidur, his price would double? Anyway, he joined Monaco on a 2 year contract. How short is that contract these days? Hmm, our no 2 striker now is Voronin right? Cos I can't think of anyone else. Ngog can't be 2nd striker right?
My only consolation is that last season the pundits were writing us off when we sent Keane back to WHL, but we still pushed Scum all the way and scored more goals than them.

Voro and Ngog are fine as subs but not starters, at least not for a portracted run. Kuyt will have to step in if Torres is hurt.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hmm, our no 2 striker now is Voronin right? Cos I can't think of anyone else.
Voronin wanted out during pre-season....... but Benitez refused to sell him to Hertha Berlin...... so I guess Benitez has plans for Voronin this season

Hope he can produce the form he had when playing for Hertha last season
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1