The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
lets put it this way. I trust her to a certain extent. like what bros here have said, always got to discount wad viet girls say. i just dun want to suddenly find out that she got another husband or alr got kids etc.
If you cannot even find out all these yourself ... I think this relationship is finished .... dun waste time ...

IF you can think like these ... all VN gals are same as like that to you ...

maybe you should stay in SG and find a SG wife ... easier to employ to PI to check on her ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha true i still dun understand tts y i am here to ask for advice. do u mean when getting married she will have to provide divorce cert if previously married?
In SG Yes .... IN Vn don't know ...

IF you REALLY Love her ... why BOTHER about her PAST

SO what if she already married ??? so what if she has a child(s) ... so what if she is a WL ????

What PAST is PAST and got nothing to do with you .... Cannot take it then let go ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
and it is also true that i dun understand vn culture and law yet, which is why i am here to learn.
BUT the problem with you is that you are NOT Learning .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
1) do you understand her and her family
2) can you afford to feed her and family
3) is it love or lust (small head thinking and not big head)
4) do you doubt that the marriage will succeed or doomed to fail
5) do you know that once married the Sinkie women charter law apply
6) ask yourself how long the marriage can lasts
7) how you intend to apply LSTV, PR, Citizen and what happened if kena rejected...
8) if 7 fail then can you live apart and make frequent trips to Vn..
9) can you accept the Vn culture
10) many more questions to ask yourself...why dun take time to observes and watch...
Bro .. good check-list

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bswuming87 View Post
me and my gf going to rom soon in may..

my gf voluntarily went to her province govt to get a document to proof that she is single all along and has never married or divorced before.. she is also translating the document to english soon..

To bro evoking88.. get your gf to get this document to proof that she is single.. it can be done in a single day..
Voluntary ... good effort by ur wife to-be .. cheers

But then NOT required in SG ROM ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
Well, I already say earlier... I am not here to sell... Pls note my family is living in the village and they know all in and out of the people there... So nobody can be more clear than my family there.... If you wish to follow others who just let you choose from the fish tank, I don't mind that person to go ahead...
It is natural that your family knows about the village because they stay there for a long time ...

In fact , all people in the same village/neighbourhood knows the place/people well too , not only applies to your family ....

The reason why is because of the Vietnamese cultures ... if you know what i meant ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then you must be stupid enough to be cheated by a village a girl... In order for a village girl to cheat a Singaporean, that girl must be more clever than SG guys just like those WL around JC and GL....

So, pls be elaborate enough of how is that person being cheated before you comment big... Let us hear the story and let all bros know where have went wrong....
Was my comment big?? Dun find it big...you must upset about my comments..

What make you think we singaporeans are clever... Not upset about you calling me stupid because I think you just trying to promote your services here...

When I talk about seeing the plantation, which is the main theme for marketing here, it must hit the nail...

They won the Vietnam war you know....
Old 14-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Better don't risk yourself if she is saying they are in the midst of divorcing... Very much most of the time, the girl mainly wants a better life since she is find out her life is hard with this current viet husband....
Just to let you know that when I am assessing her, I am also assessing another 4 more...

We live once, take the risk if we can afford it.. No want spend the remaining years thinking wat we did not do...
Old 14-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
In SG Yes .... IN Vn don't know ...

IF you REALLY Love her ... why BOTHER about her PAST

SO what if she already married ??? so what if she has a child(s) ... so what if she is a WL ????

What PAST is PAST and got nothing to do with you .... Cannot take it then let go ....
Totally agree with you. I also have a child, that means no want want to be with me???? Actually got one Singapore tell me is good because she no need to give me a baby since I have one.

When we meeting up to eat viet food?
Old 14-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Totally agree with you. I also have a child, that means no want want to be with me???? Actually got one Singapore tell me is good because she no need to give me a baby since I have one.

When we meeting up to eat viet food?
Anytime BRO

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

this thread suddenly become "hot" place, thanks to one young boy, one salesman and not forgeting one toad ....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCam View Post
I just encountered a special case.

Mr. X was married and divorced in Singapore. (Divorce Papers available)
Mr. X re-married 2nd wife in Singapore and currently this wife is living in Singapore with child. Mr. X now lives & work in HCM but return every month for a few days.

The problem now is Mr. X met a Viet girl and went thru customary wedding in HCM. As he has divorce papers from his 1st marriage, some vietnameses tell him he can register his Viet marriage in HCM but on the condition that this Viet wife cannot go & live in Singapore.

The Viet law seems to have a loophole here for people already re-married to register their wedding using divorce papers of a previous marriage.

Sorry for sounding so complicated but this is a true case that happened to a friend now.
haha...your Mr X can be charged in Singapore by the Public Prosecutor for bigamy...just 1 of this fine day when he lands in Sinkie land...the Police will wait and cuff him...if there is any whistle blower...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...your Mr X can be charged in Singapore by the Public Prosecutor for bigamy...just 1 of this fine day when he lands in Sinkie land...the Police will wait and cuff him...if there is any whistle blower...
Let me sing 谢金燕-哔哔哔

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 14-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was my comment big?? Dun find it big...you must upset about my comments..

What make you think we singaporeans are clever... Not upset about you calling me stupid because I think you just trying to promote your services here...

When I talk about seeing the plantation, which is the main theme for marketing here, it must hit the nail...

They won the Vietnam war you know....
I not going to be bother by your comment... Some big thought he is much clever and he can always be on his own....

I can only say that the guy who being cheated by "Village Girls", then he should be thinking why he can be cheated... To cheat a City guys who is educated by a village girls, that person must be clever enough to beat the guys....

If you are talkning about guys willingly to be cheated, then it is those guys problems... Cos we are not going to comment what others offer cos its a totally different service....

I don't wish to talk here with you with my stories who someone who think he "knows everything" and talk big here....
Old 14-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to let you know that when I am assessing her, I am also assessing another 4 more...

We live once, take the risk if we can afford it.. No want spend the remaining years thinking wat we did not do...
Then go ahead... No one stopping you to be a generous guy to let more WL girls to cheat you....

If you think WL will give love to you, that is alot in JC and GL for you to choose from....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1