The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2008, 04:11 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
YES!, that's the man. Fcuking love birding in my car. Cost me my car back seat! All the saliva and juices that stained the seat, cannot wash, have to change new one....... that is without him doing anything, woh! KNN

But on the hind sight, pai 2 sifus also good idea!

Then become the Next Great One...........
tiu.... no wonder you ask me to drive when you back to danok la.... so that you can kiss like bird at seat behind.... i can only hold my puying hand nia while i am driving... tiu....
Old 18-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
i was hoping in 2~3mths time, currently need to settle some issues with my work first and at the same time starts saving up $$ to raid Danok together with u guys
We all look forward to your presence, sure fun, 'cos you quite funny!

et88
Old 18-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
tiu.... no wonder you ask me to drive when you back to danok la.... so that you can kiss like bird at seat behind.... i can only hold my puying hand nia while i am driving... tiu....
Please la..... tui you back!

I drive that my Lord around Hatyai to temple, to temple, to temple and to lunch, whole morning, the seat all wet like fcuk!

You drive around Danok only la..... in Danok, no need to use the back seat... some more, full of his/her smell.... tui...

I think, will send invoice to him soon......
Old 18-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

haha im looking forward to cheong with you guys too as soon as i settle my work & financial issues, u guys seems like a bunch of cool & funny dudes
Old 18-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walao...

Now improve to driving inside Danok.... So when moving there permanently?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 18-08-2008, 02:01 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Walao...

Now improve to driving inside Danok.... So when moving there permanently?
tiu. I was just a driver la. Driving my boss car la while my boss sitting behind busy auto roaming and kiss his Puying like no tomorrow. Keke.

Normally I park my car at duty free one la.
Old 18-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
come on holymann, besides holding her hand, you can still ask for her service while you are driving. But really got to make sure you can still concerntrate driving while she give you a job b la......................
Old 18-08-2008, 02:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Please la..... tui you back!

I drive that my Lord around Hatyai to temple, to temple, to temple and to lunch, whole morning, the seat all wet like fcuk!

You drive around Danok only la..... in Danok, no need to use the back seat... some more, full of his/her smell.... tui...

I think, will send invoice to him soon......
Aiyo I think I will have many invoices already......! Some more not my fault lei!
Old 18-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).
It should be NOHM YAI
Old 18-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Kiko_;2947699]wat happen if u half way bonk n bomb kaaboom...??? u dun worry later puying pussy grab yr little bro n cant get out??? later u have to hug her go downstair while yr little bro still stuck inside her pussy /QUOTE]

Just imagine this scenario:

If the bomb were to explode near you while bonking, the subsequent rigor mortis will harden your prick [everlasting erection] and whatever you were grabbing [you were grabbing both the nohm yai or she was grabbing your prick] at the time of death, will not be easily released by physical means after death
Old 18-08-2008, 06:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
It should be NOHM YAI
Wow lau ehh...two master speaking thai...too bad I don't understand as no speak thai....
Old 19-08-2008, 01:33 AM
SamSter

Quote:
It should be NOHM YAI
finally great grand sifu speak.... salute...... keke.... prof, this friday coming to danok?
Old 19-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
finally great grand sifu speak.... salute...... keke.... prof, this friday coming to danok?
Yes,this is the real sifu of knowledge and language....

You finally 'invite' Pro O to join you? wnat about the BKK trip?

enjoy....
Old 19-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Walau eh, cant even get through from Prai to Sungai Dua leh, election mah, only passing thru that can get "erection".

Thanks for the invitation, I had been to Danok on a Friday...blah...not even 1 room for me to stay, had to beg one at Firatel, a Malay-run hotel opposite Oliver on the Danok-Hatyai highway.

Will talk about that trip later...
Old 19-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It should be NOHM YAI
good to have you back from your retirement ... welcome to join us anytime bro

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1