The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Young man.uncle say something.U come to ask for info,Many uncle here give.But your reply like that may offend many uncle unintentionally.Its like u make a joke out of it from ppl experience saying its quanity but u have doubts about quailty...... instead of asking us question & replying us in silly manner just to convince yourself to go.

Now regarding your question i help u to answer.Pattaya is a big redlight zone.U can find the worst monster on earth & u can find the most beautiful babe in heaven too.If u go head to this few club below & u should find what u like.

Airport club walking street.Babe dress in stewardess & half naked captain suit.

Super babe & super girls.Plenty of jap customer here the girls are more for asian eyes.

Angelwitch,best gogo show here lady drop down from fire pole like ghost buster.

If u wan top quaity which money is no concern to u,go to fashion club next to soi six.
princywincy,

Rub&Buah said it all !.The bar girls and those on Coconut Bar will put you off. You have to hunt elsewhere for stunners in Pattaya such as in a few agogo bars and in Fashion Club. And no BKK agogos in NEP, Nana, Patpong, Suttisan areas can beat what you can do , see, feel, lick, poke, be naked, etc with the girls in Pattaya agogo bars. And remember that Pattaya is a sin city where theft, drugs, rip offs, drug you & disappear with your $$$, phone, etc are common as with the sex trade.
Old 22-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya... Got to agree pattaya is definately one of the best places on earth, food, music , booze , babes, beach, name it n u can get it all here, just depends on whether u know the right place..... I'm in pattaya right now till end July, any bros ard can drop me a call or text at 0898988147. Cheers
Old 22-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Ya... Got to agree pattaya is definately one of the best places on earth, food, music , booze , babes, beach, name it n u can get it all here, just depends on whether u know the right place..... I'm in pattaya right now till end July
The sewage pipes, near Walking Street and around the pier flow directly into the sea.

Anyone wanna swim in Pattaya beach with diluted sewage ?. Pls do not swim in Pattaya. If your skin is sensative, you may get rashes !.
Old 22-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Young man.uncle say something.U come to ask for info,Many uncle here give.But your reply like that may offend many uncle unintentionally.Its like u make a joke out of it from ppl experience saying its quanity but u have doubts about quailty.Which u should go there & experience it yourself instead of asking us question & replying us in silly manner just to convince yourself to go.

hi bro sorry if my earlier statement seemed offensive, yes like u said it was really unintentional. sorry the way i asked about quality came out as if i didnt trust the other bros her and yourself included. cause many times people will talk about quantity and size in pattaya but nobody addressed the quality, so i just wanted to know if the quality can match up to phuket, thats all. i will go and experience it myself and not just rely here for info and not give back, but i wana make the right decision and choose the correct place to go to and enjoy myself.

i have been to phuket countless of times and im kinda tired of it but the thing that keeps pulling me back is familiarity and that everyone knows whou are around after a few days. i wouldnt mind a bigger place like pattaya but id just like to find out what its like. do u walk around at 3-4am feeling safe as u do in phuket? are the girls as friendly? are they as good looking? and finally from one end to the other end of walking street, how long would it take to walk?

thanks in advance to anyone who has helped me answer questions, didnt wana offend anyone
Old 22-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
hi bro sorry if my earlier statement seemed offensive, yes like u said it was really unintentional. sorry the way i asked about quality came out as if i didnt trust the other bros her and yourself included. cause many times people will talk about quantity and size in pattaya but nobody addressed the quality, so i just wanted to know if the quality can match up to phuket, thats all. i will go and experience it myself and not just rely here for info and not give back, but i wana make the right decision and choose the correct place to go to and enjoy myself.

i have been to phuket countless of times and im kinda tired of it but the thing that keeps pulling me back is familiarity and that everyone knows whou are around after a few days. i wouldnt mind a bigger place like pattaya but id just like to find out what its like. do u walk around at 3-4am feeling safe as u do in phuket? are the girls as friendly? are they as good looking? and finally from one end to the other end of walking street, how long would it take to walk?

thanks in advance to anyone who has helped me answer questions, didnt wana offend anyone
hey bro.

I'm not sure what "quality" you are after, but I'm sure you'll find ladies that'll suit your taste. There are gems in bars, but it'll be much easier to find in agogos

I went there along last month and have no problem walking solo from soi 7 to walking street on beach road at 3+am, it's about 15-20min walk. Just use your common sense and you'll be just fine.

The gals are friendly. Appearance wise, like the other bros mentioned they come in all shapes and sizes. There are stunners like in BKK or Phuket, just need to look for them. Pattaya is so big and so many ladies working, it's easy to miss the good looking ones. Just open eyes big big to find the right gal for you.

One end of walking street to another will depends on you and if anyone distracts you.

Just go, it'll be a good experince. I had a "unfortunate" trip with the gals there, but I have no regrets and will still go there again in near future
Old 22-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Just back from my 2 nights in Pattaya and 1 night stayed in Bkk.

I would agreed with most comments about the night scene in Pattaya. You got to see for yourself and decide which bar and gal that you like after viewing. Beside walking around I would said SB & SG gals does appeal to me than the others although I didn't book any of them and beside there are not many gals around. As for Fashion club, I still prefer the G club in Bangkok.

During this 2 days there a lot of family tour groups from asia and bars business was quite quiet with many tourist on sight seeing only.
Old 22-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

I would agreed with most comments about the night scene in Pattaya. You got to see for yourself and decide which bar and gal that you like after viewing. Beside walking around I would said SB & SG gals does appeal to me than the others although I didn't book any of them and beside there are not many gals around. As for Fashion club, I still prefer the G club in Bangkok.

During this 2 days there a lot of family tour groups from asia and bars business was quite quiet with many tourist on sight seeing only.
Here the website info for the Pattaya Van.

http://pattayavan.com/2010/index_en.html
Old 23-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Cuz it's low season now bro, low season is from april till sep which means cheaper hotel rooms, more choices of babes, good to neg $ etc etc.

Some clubs which has mostly locals like RCA in bkk are differ, noir, Hollywood and I came across this club named audition which operates till 9 am. When I came out I was like WTF~~~~~ the sun killed me straight man, lol. For directions I think u got to ask the taxi or taxi bikers, no fl in these clubs but mostly locals n some girls go after work in bars....
Old 23-07-2010, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im not trying to be deemed as choosy or high taste or anything ok. just want to find top standard girls as this will be my last holiday for a long time so wana make it a good one. not trying to offend any bros out there ok. to make it easy to understand by quality i mean girls like the one from the two videos below oh ya the second video might say pattaya but i know its hollywood club in bangkok

Old 23-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
im not trying to be deemed as choosy or high taste or anything ok. just want to find top standard girls as this will be my last holiday for a long time so wana make it a good one. not trying to offend any bros out there ok. to make it easy to understand by quality i mean girls like the one from the two videos below oh ya the second video might say pattaya but i know its hollywood club in bangkok
IMHO, the pattaya agogo/cyote gals don't loose out to what you see those vids in term of feature or body. Pattaya girls tend to be a bit more tanned, there are fair ones, just need to look around. Those clubs/agogo/bars cater more to jap/asians will have fairer gals.
Old 24-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Ya... Got to agree pattaya is definately one of the best places on earth, food, music , booze , babes, beach, name it n u can get it all here, just depends on whether u know the right place
Quote:
Just go there & u will come back to spread the gosspel

There is no other place on earth like pattaya.
Chop, sign, guarantee! Never had a bad night out in Patts. May head out there after my next tour of duty in BKK.

Quote:
Bro, good to see you back in action and making up lost time

May be heading there in Aug to see my regular "face". Familiarity is the phrase word for me for now.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 24-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Phuket has become a place for suckers, girls are not so pretty and ask for ridiculous high prices. If you think Phuket has quality girls, you will not be disappointed by Pattaya. The type of girls who would dare asking you 2000 THB in Phuket (i.e. in discos, beer bars), you can get them for 1000 in Pattaya. Quality of gogo girls in Phuket cannot compete with Pattaya's quality, and it's cheaper in Pat (1500 ST, 2000/2500 LT in most cases). It's thailand, so girls are friendly...
Old 24-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Chop, sign, guarantee! Never had a bad night out in Patts. May head out there after my next tour of duty in BKK.

Bro, good to see you back in action and making up lost time

May be heading there in Aug to see my regular "face". Familiarity is the phrase word for me for now.
The question is when....when..which dates in Aug.???
She still waiting and is your Visa approve already.
Old 24-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
If u want good stuff, U have to pay good money.
THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE............if one have to ask some many questions to ensure one get what he wants....... hmmmm it speaks for itself
Old 24-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE............if one have to ask some many questions to ensure one get what he wants....... hmmmm it speaks for itself
一分錢一分貨 some people have the mistaken idea that model category are cheap in Thailand. OK... maybe u pay less over there compared to Singapore but its definitely not like below $100 kind of cheap. That type of girls in the video at least BHT3000 (being very conservative here) upwards. Prices of BHt5,000 are the norm.

If dunno what you want then very simple... set yourself a budget then go hunting for girls in the range. Do you walk into the Benz showroom when you only have money for a Vios? 555+ Me? I take bus, taxi & MRT in Bangkok!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1