The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 13-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
BTW anyone knows the operating hours for Regency?

I did read it but that was quite some time ago, forgot.
Regency is ok but Eastern Palace (东方皇宫) -- mentioned earlier in this thread -- is, in my opinion, a better place in terms of number and quality of girls. Of course, now that Chinese New Year is around the corner, I won't advise anyone to try it as most of the girls would've gone home.

Eastern Palace is located very near the China World Bridge (国贸桥) near the China World Hotel (opposite 建外SoHo). Under the bridge, just ask the cab driver to go east and start looking at the right hand side of the road. It's very near -- almost under the bridge. You can also search for an earlier posting which lists the telephone number of Manager Fan and call for directions.

I usually request for the VIP room, which is priced at RMB 1,600 after discount (just mention you are Manager Fan's client). The VIP rooms are not that spectacular but they usually have decent queen size beds (for a purpose). The girls are generally tall, presentable/pretty with decent figures. While technically you only get one shot per session, it is quite easy to negotiate with the girl for a second round, depending on your chemistry with her and, of course, your stamina. Service wise, I would say that the girls are well trained and are generally obliging although from what I have experienced, suggestions of CIM and AF are generally not well-received by them (as is the case for most places in BJ).

Most of the girls do, and will encourage you to do, tarmas although they have preferred partners (and hence, the queen size beds). If you negotiate well enough, you can get a very decent tarma session in the VIP room at the price of RMB 2300 (this is the lowest I have managed to get).

Just a tip - what I normally do is to get the phone number of the girl that I like / gave me very good service and ask her to come to my apartment after work (12 am or 2 am, depending on which shift). This works both ways as she gets to earn additional income and you get to enjoy her in your own privacy. Usually, if they are willing to go to your apartment, it means that they feel comfortable with you, which means they will probably end up staying at your place overnight (which also means at least two shots). There is no market price for a situation like this. I usually pay RMB 1000 for overnights.

Please feel free to PM me for more details regarding Eastern Palace.
Old 14-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Bros

In Beijing from 21-24 Feb, any bro around like to meet for a drink and party, please let me know, also any updates on places to go will be great, I do not speak Mandarin. Looking forward to partying with you all. FR to come after events!!
Old 20-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now in Beijing, any Bros around wanting to party??
Old 27-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

oriqinally psted by:kingcoco521

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 01064772625

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
Old 02-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
allenzhao is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,bros,im in beijing right now,wanna go out to find some girls,let's have fun.
i have been beijing few times,maybe u can join me,hehe..
ma hp is 13521809008
Old 03-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusadercruz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long while since my last posting in the Beijing thread. Wonder any Singapore bros still in Beijing keen to meet up over the weekend at nights? Anyway, here's a post to keep the thread going...

Met up with a friend from Singapore who's here on business trip the week before CNY. Had coffee and chat with him till 12am at Goose and Duck and adjourned to Babyface to join his colleagues and friends. The place was not packed and we hanged around for a while. It started to get boring and when we felt like leaving, few models walked in. They took some seats on the right end of the dance floor and let loose. Lotsa people watching.

I felt bored and decided that I should leave. Actually not the first time for me already. Been feeling quite bored seeing the same things at the same places. So what models dancing off, we see that all the time at the popular Beijing discos anyway. See often and that becomes nothing fantastic anymore.

So as I was saying, I was at the doorstep, ready to go to the road to take a cab, saw a lady making call. She was raising her voice and seems unhappy. We were bypassing each other and at the instance when we passed each other, I heard parts of her conversation and I think it has something to do with her boyfriend having a good time with another girl at another dancing place. She did not seem to have notice me and we accidentally "rub shoulders". She turned around and looked at me with distaste, as if I wanted to take advantage of her. I replied with English and said sorry. After she realised I am not local, she kind of toned down her attitude. Gave me a few more looks and then turned and started walking back to Babyface.

Well, I am more passive nowadays. If you want, you come. If not, I wont spend more time to chase skirts. So I went back to the road and flagged down a cab. Got in and saw the girl already out of Babyface and walking towards my cab. Told driver to wait and she asked me to roll down the window and asked if I am going for supper and she can join. I told her I am not going for supper but I have stuffs to eat at my place, if she wants.

She says fine. We went back to my place. I cooked instant noodles and threw in some eggs. She complained about her bf and ate at the same time. We then drank some red wine and beers and started to feel "better". Watching TV and laughing and then both of us started to feel each other. She looked at me with her reddened cheeks (I am a sucker for flushed face) and I buay tahan already. Think it is also the alcohol in us working to the max at that moment. We were all over each other at the sofa. She asked to off the lights because she wanted to concentrate on feeling me. What the fuck. All of us know guys are visual creatures. Anyway, I off the lights and got back to the sofa and then realised she was already naked. Wow, her body feels good. Nice and warm. Her tongue was all over me, starting from forehead, cheeks, lips and frenching, neck, nipples, my gun and balls.

I carried her up with her legs interlocked over my waist and carried her all the way into the bedroom, and kissing at the same time. Long time no such gf feeling. Took out CD and took her at the edge of the bed. But this time the light is on. Looked into the mirror and I liked what I saw. i was doing her doggie and her back was straight and ass was up. Nice curve and slender legs. Had an intense 20 mins or so and I let go. She came and collapse on top of me. We slept in that manner till next morning.

Woke up this morning preparing to go to work and she already left. Found that she did not take any money. She left a note and asked me to contact her again.

Very classic, like out of a movie script. Long time never had such feeling. Sometimes you looked so hard and you did not find anything. Sometimes you dont care and the finest body appeared in front of you. Such is life.

Till next time.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
oriqinally psted by:kingcoco521

You can try to call this lady : Lily. Better if you can speak mandarin.

She has on hand a number of girls, I tried one from Sichuan, big tits a bit of inexperience so it is like fucking a girl next door.

Her mobile number is 01064772625

Good Luck and share your experience if it is good.http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
Tried a chick from piaoliangbaobei.com... totally hoax... the girls they post are all fakes... in the end an average looking girl came. Execellent massage skills and nice BJ ... did her and not really skillful.. Didnt really enjoyed the session... damage $500 rmb.

Not really worth it in my opinion...
Old 03-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

It's been a long while since my last posting in the Beijing thread. Wonder any Singapore bros still in Beijing keen to meet up over the weekend at nights? Anyway, here's a post to keep the thread going...

Met up with a friend from Singapore who's here on business trip the week before CNY. Had coffee and chat with him till 12am at Goose and Duck and adjourned to Babyface to join his colleagues and friends. The place was not packed and we hanged around for a while. It started to get boring and when we felt like leaving, few models walked in. They took some seats on the right end of the dance floor and let loose. Lotsa people watching.

I felt bored and decided that I should leave. Actually not the first time for me already. Been feeling quite bored seeing the same things at the same places. So what models dancing off, we see that all the time at the popular Beijing discos anyway. See often and that becomes nothing fantastic anymore.

So as I was saying, I was at the doorstep, ready to go to the road to take a cab, saw a lady making call. She was raising her voice and seems unhappy. We were bypassing each other and at the instance when we passed each other, I heard parts of her conversation and I think it has something to do with her boyfriend having a good time with another girl at another dancing place. She did not seem to have notice me and we accidentally "rub shoulders". She turned around and looked at me with distaste, as if I wanted to take advantage of her. I replied with English and said sorry. After she realised I am not local, she kind of toned down her attitude. Gave me a few more looks and then turned and started walking back to Babyface.

Well, I am more passive nowadays. If you want, you come. If not, I wont spend more time to chase skirts. So I went back to the road and flagged down a cab. Got in and saw the girl already out of Babyface and walking towards my cab. Told driver to wait and she asked me to roll down the window and asked if I am going for supper and she can join. I told her I am not going for supper but I have stuffs to eat at my place, if she wants.

She says fine. We went back to my place. I cooked instant noodles and threw in some eggs. She complained about her bf and ate at the same time. We then drank some red wine and beers and started to feel "better". Watching TV and laughing and then both of us started to feel each other. She looked at me with her reddened cheeks (I am a sucker for flushed face) and I buay tahan already. Think it is also the alcohol in us working to the max at that moment. We were all over each other at the sofa. She asked to off the lights because she wanted to concentrate on feeling me. What the fuck. All of us know guys are visual creatures. Anyway, I off the lights and got back to the sofa and then realised she was already naked. Wow, her body feels good. Nice and warm. Her tongue was all over me, starting from forehead, cheeks, lips and frenching, neck, nipples, my gun and balls.

I carried her up with her legs interlocked over my waist and carried her all the way into the bedroom, and kissing at the same time. Long time no such gf feeling. Took out CD and took her at the edge of the bed. But this time the light is on. Looked into the mirror and I liked what I saw. i was doing her doggie and her back was straight and ass was up. Nice curve and slender legs. Had an intense 20 mins or so and I let go. She came and collapse on top of me. We slept in that manner till next morning.

Woke up this morning preparing to go to work and she already left. Found that she did not take any money. She left a note and asked me to contact her again.

Very classic, like out of a movie script. Long time never had such feeling. Sometimes you looked so hard and you did not find anything. Sometimes you dont care and the finest body appeared in front of you. Such is life.

Till next time.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

what a coincidence. girl called me back this morning just as i finished the CR last night. fate. asked me to party tonight. told her i cannot join her because boss called me last minute for an additional assignment which i need to do over the weekend... looks like i am going nowhere this weekend... sighed..

bro ohcrap and allenzhao, would like to join you sometime but maybe not this weekend. my mobile: 13521689184..
Old 04-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Adolph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never knew so much happening in Beijing, well if you guys have any gathering just PM me and let me know!!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
mengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymengxindi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking nice experience in beijing

====================================
These messages are out of day, so delete them.

Last edited by mengxindi; 02-04-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

toothytooth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to the bros going to BJ in soon or those there now.
would be there in another 2 weeks time.
like to join you guys for some partying to check out the fun places.
no ktv though as dun like the style there.
exp as well.

the last i tried No.8, brought there by my vendors.
was in bj whole of last week.
posh place but due to CNY, no many gals.
our gals all pre-booked.

most likely be staying at swissotel.
pm me to hook up.
thanks.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
smartdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw the tour packages promo. it is going for $799 or $899 for a week tour to Beijing. Do you think it is cheap? Any advice?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

funcpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
bro .. actually 500 is standard price....
Old 07-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: nice experience in beijing

hi bro, i tried one the day before yesterday for your recommendation. really good. the girl mary sent to my hotel is young, sexy, especially having a very big bubby, hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1