The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I siam all the MLs with name "an xxx" based on previous negative reports. Thanks for your sacrifice and sharing.
Haha, smart move.. u made my day!
Old 08-02-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
The session must be really sucks to warrant a bad FR from you , been ages since i saw a negative FR posted by you senpai!
or the first since i i started this dome lol.
she's FL by default as some bros mentioned earlier.
service sucks or fake photo?

Thank You
Yes. Don't like to write negative MR as I feel most deserves a chance or sometimes simply no chemistry. These all I can forgive. But it is rather obvious when it is out to chop and there is no service per se. And this is not forgivable. This is not money well spent and worse a waste of my precious time.

Looks wise, it is her but heavily PS. She is probably passed 30s. I may be wrong. Definitely not fair like the photos, more like the typical countryside uncultured individual. I will definitely not turn my head for her on the street. I seldom get the heart drop when door opened type. There was nothing about her from top to toe that is attractive to me. Asked for money the moment I enter.

She was also very distracted by her phone. Every good mannered ML will pay attention to you the moment you enter the door, and probably touch the phone when you are in the shower or something. The better ones will ask for permission. This shows she was never raised properly. Very rude. When I lay on the bed after shower, her massage pressing was speedy gonzales mode and she could still sneaked in a few phone messages to reply. It was all over in 5 mins. Asked to turn over and she attacked my nipples straight, then went straight to blowing me. And those phlegm forcing sound she made when she spits, OMG, all I can picture in my head are those aunties squatting at the side of the road spitting in the early days, how to get aroused? During the whole sensual, can you believe I was contemplating to stop the session and leave? In any case, she got tired after blowing me for a while and went with HJ. Took a lot of concentration, a lot, a lot, a lot, before i come.

The whole session is probably 20 mins, as I took some time to get to her floor and door, and I managed to reach home on the 45th min mark! Can you imagine that? The experience reminds me of those budget bonks in those dark alley in the third world country.

Being not attractive is not a sin, nor her fault, but adding all those i mentioned in, it is. Those without god given gifts can always work hard and exude and appeal to the customers in other ways. I could not find anything at all that warrants a RTM.

I hope she reads this or her fans, if any, feedback to her. Good luck to her.
Old 08-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
The experience reminds me of those budget bonks in those dark alley in the third world country.
Omfg.. Sucks that you had to go through that horrible experience..

But did you know she was a FL convert before u booked her?

Best to avoid such rubbish which are common nowadays..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Been to her twice before for bbbj + cim. Didn't know she provides fj. Haven't been there in months though 🤔
Yes, she offer. You should try. Tight and wet.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! This sucks totally man.
Lucky I didn't try her when she reached out shores initially.

Quote:
Yes. Don't like to write negative MR as I feel most deserves a chance or sometimes simply no chemistry. These all I can forgive. But it is rather obvious when it is out to chop and there is no service per se. And this is not forgivable. This is not money well spent and worse a waste of my precious time.

Looks wise, it is her but heavily PS. She is probably passed 30s. I may be wrong. Definitely not fair like the photos, more like the typical countryside uncultured individual. I will definitely not turn my head for her on the street. I seldom get the heart drop when door opened type. There was nothing about her from top to toe that is attractive to me. Asked for money the moment I enter.

She was also very distracted by her phone. Every good mannered ML will pay attention to you the moment you enter the door, and probably touch the phone when you are in the shower or something. The better ones will ask for permission. This shows she was never raised properly. Very rude. When I lay on the bed after shower, her massage pressing was speedy gonzales mode and she could still sneaked in a few phone messages to reply. It was all over in 5 mins. Asked to turn over and she attacked my nipples straight, then went straight to blowing me. And those phlegm forcing sound she made when she spits, OMG, all I can picture in my head are those aunties squatting at the side of the road spitting in the early days, how to get aroused? During the whole sensual, can you believe I was contemplating to stop the session and leave? In any case, she got tired after blowing me for a while and went with HJ. Took a lot of concentration, a lot, a lot, a lot, before i come.

The whole session is probably 20 mins, as I took some time to get to her floor and door, and I managed to reach home on the 45th min mark! Can you imagine that? The experience reminds me of those budget bonks in those dark alley in the third world country.

Being not attractive is not a sin, nor her fault, but adding all those i mentioned in, it is. Those without god given gifts can always work hard and exude and appeal to the customers in other ways. I could not find anything at all that warrants a RTM.

I hope she reads this or her fans, if any, feedback to her. Good luck to her.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Omfg.. Sucks that you had to go through that horrible experience..

But did you know she was a FL convert before u booked her?

Best to avoid such rubbish which are common nowadays..
Kind of saw some of the comments about her being an FL. I went through the different sites but there was no FL listing, so I thought should not be too bad. Even FL can also be quite a good experience if she looks great as per picture. Well, lesson learnt.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 4
Huaifeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuaifeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.site/nicole-massage/

She is quite a nice and petite lady.

Look: 8/10
Boobs: S size
Massage: 7/10
Old 08-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I siam all the MLs with name "an xxx" based on previous negative reports. Thanks for your sacrifice and sharing.
Haha , bro, seems that I have subconciously done the same. Siam !
Old 08-02-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Did you try? How is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/apple-massage/

Low profile ML...previously called Coco. Anyone tried her before?
Old 08-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.site/anna-massage/
Returned to the scene after brief hibernation, wanted to finally meet An Ran but ship has sailed. Browse through the sites..ML scene didn't improve much since 2 months back. Other sites all FL galore. After texting a few, settled for Anna, went with minimal expectations.

The girl: It's her alright. Photos/ video too professionally done, minus 20%. I rate her a 6.5 to 7 (when smile)

The body: likely mid-20s. Petite and firm B cups. Tight body that looks and feel young touching.

The service: sensual nothing to scream about. SOP HJ with little variations. No moans at all lol.

The personality: Fun to chat/tease. Definitely not a block of wood.

The roaming: SN but good roaming if you push the right buttons. All about chemistry.

The minus: Phone usage high before n after happy ending. No usage during cuddle and sensual though. Her business not thriving so I cut her some slack.

The plus: At $100, based on current inflated and mediocre selection, decent value for $$ imo. Young and good looking enough to entice me.

RTM: Yes IF she keep her pricing and I near that area. I clocked my 55 min stay and had a pretty good time with her. YMMV.

Others: No I didn't top up for BJ and she didn't ask. Imo $50 top up is way outta market norm.

Last edited by Johndick; 08-02-2021 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
Paulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaulchen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Heyo! The MR I wrote for Ai Ni from SLG starts off with a all fours HDLY, it was pretty good! I don't think light touches to butthole though, I can't remember.

The best one ever was Lynn, I miss her, come back. =(
Thanks Bro! Aini a bit hard to book though so would like to see if bros here have other recommendations. Last time used to this girl xiao wanzi which I thought was not bad in this aspect but think she rtc le.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulchen View Post
Thanks Bro! Aini a bit hard to book though so would like to see if bros here have other recommendations. Last time used to this girl xiao wanzi which I thought was not bad in this aspect but think she rtc le.
There are actually another 2 xiao xiao & xiao yanzi related to xwz. Personal preference still小小,follow by xwz and xyz. Too bad all rtc.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ragnaloki is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro got Pubic Trim ML to intro? So far I only saw JC from slg offering.
Preferred something along the line of Trim+ BJ/HJ kind.
Previously still can find some, now totally gone here. Some that used to offer also remove from their listing liao
Old 08-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-an-ran/

Landmine. Does all those things that landmine does. Session finish and I reached home on the 45th min mark.
I had a similar experience. I also tried to initiate conversation, but she didn't seem interested. I left at the 15-minute mark. By the 10th minute, I actually wanted to leave.

I left a frank comment on the SLG website ending with something along the lines of "if the webmaster still has some integrity, then shouldn't delete my comment."

I jolly understand that the website has no control over what its listings do in reality, but the least it can do is to not delete frank reviews like mine and publish only sugarcoated, fake ones.

Let's see.

Pity a good ML left just recently and in came many subpar ones. Yes, not even average, but Lousy with capital L.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaifeng View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/nicole-massage/

She is quite a nice and petite lady.

Look: 8/10
Boobs: S size
Massage: 7/10
remember to ask those ML working in SPA before visit.
she operated in SPA.
me: how much total
she: 100 with hj
me: is it include entrance fee
she: yes
me: hj with top naked
she: no naked, extra 50. total 150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1