The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Anyone thinking they will lose 1-0 at home to crystal palace?
Definitely not me...looks like lady luck whom they depend so much on to win their matches deserted them again this match..
playing so slowly, n all they do is passing the ball to each other but can't score ...n their midfielders n strikers don't hv the trickery mind to penetrate defenders to score goals...so many corners opportunities to score but they still cannot do it whilst Palace scored their only goal by the 1st set-piece following a corner ...always very predictable the way they moving the ball slowly around, that the opposition even know how to defend against them n neutralise their attacks...this season, they no hope liao to be even in top 6 or 7

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-10-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Red Pussies mode again....

Lost 0-1 at home to Palace.

Once put back Rashford and Bruno, things don't work well.

That goal by Andersen was a beauty...Onana no chance.
Agree with u they lost tonight becos of these 2 useless players n the not so good GK who should hv stopped the ball from flying into his net

Old 01-10-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's good to see for once that all the 4 regular pundits r agreed n predicting a MU win tomorrow night against the Eagles of Crystal palace...they hv just beaten them emphatically 3 days ago, no reason why they cannot do it again tomorrow...will be watching closely to see if JonesKnow's prediction is the most accurate one
like his last 2

For me I will go with ChrisSutton's 2-1 prediction..cos the red pussies back line n GK r still weak n shaky n vulnerable to intense opposition attacks
Wat a great disappointment...whenever we root for them to win they will lose it for us...

I think the baldy manager this season has turned into 1 of the worst manager they ever had breaking a lot of past records for the worse...looks like he is even worse than ole...once fall behind by a goal they r unable to recover to equalise or do a come-from-behind win .. clearly clueless how to turn the game ard to win ..those games they won esp the 1 just a few days ago in mid-week against the same opposition was becos that team somehow didn't want to play well...when teams played well against them n press them they will definitely lose...also itchy brains don't continue playing the winning team must go n change players n put in worse ones...like Bruno n Rashford who didn't play in the last game...these 2 esp r causing the team to lose all their games by not being able to score when they shd like last season...

If this trend of bad results continues think the baldy won't be ard by Christmas...in the meantime to try n save him, must send him back to training school for managers for refresher course conducted by pep n klopp

Old 01-10-2023, 02:06 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12014 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this is really one AC/DC Man Utd.

Never know which one will turn up.
But it is at home......at Old Trafford....
Old 01-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Agree with u they lost tonight becos of these 2 useless players n the not so good GK who should hv stopped the ball from flying into his net
It is kind of disturbing considering it is largely the same set of players and formation against the same team and same venue.
But the play is vastly different.

Only difference is Bruno and Rashford.

Rashford is just not in the game anymore and he doesn't want to play for the team. Mostly for himself.
He had also lost his form. Should be dropped for the next few matches.

Bruno....a hard one. But I feel he is not really an inspiring leader (he is Capt) on the field.
He is not the same form as when he first arrived.
I know he is hardworking but he just can't make things happen and inspire his teammates when the chips are down.

I seriously don't know what went wrong. Let's wait for Bro ILPH's analysis.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-10-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

here are some thoughts after last night's game:

- man u are more sluggish whenever they play in the rain, 0.5sec slower in everything, finding a teammate, making runs, pressing, shooting, getting to the ball. socks not dry, morale not high?

- it was a smash n grab plan by palace, once they scored, they just park the bus and absorb pressure. palace is a physical side, man u can't cope at times

- this season, man u mentality and consistency not good enough, they seem to rely heavily on momentum (which was stop-start) during the match, they can play well for 5-10mins, but somehow cannot maintain or concede a goal, then try to fightback for another 5-10mins, if they can't score within the 10mins, it would go downhill from there, if they can score, chances are they would go on to score another on the back of that momentum

- man u had so much possession but they had no idea what to do with the ball, just pass around aimlessly or pass to rashford and hope he can conjure up some magic. but palace plan vs rashford was to double team him whenever he got the ball, it was 1vs2, how to run past 2 walls? rashford need a teammate to overlap and draw a defender away from him. man u had some good buildups but overall finishing was poor

- ETH gotta tweak his plan of inverted full backs, amrabat drifted infield so much that there was an ever-present worry of palace exploiting the area he vacated. also when the full back drifted infield, there can't be overlapping play on the wings, how to support the winger when the full back is in central midfield? in the past, man u attacking style was exciting because the full back would overlap/overload the flank. but now, the winger is expected to beat the opponent on his own. also there wasn't much linkup betw rashford and hojlund, they were pretty much isolated in their own area. there wasn't much fluidity in attack as the passing was poor overall (blame it on weather )

- the goal conceded was from a set piece (lindelof poor marking), and man u had many corners but no result, need more training on set pieces

- Wed morning UCL at home vs Gala... if it doesn't rain, can man u win?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 02-10-2023, 11:41 AM

Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I read the post mortem by Peter Schmeichel.

He was quite pleased with Hojlund.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/p...man-vs-palace/

And Schmeichel had a different view of Man Utd in that they had played without a true No. 9 for a while and need to get used to it.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
here are some thoughts after last night's game:

- man u are more sluggish whenever they play in the rain, ....

LOL!! Reminds me of this song.

"margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I read the post mortem by Peter Schmeichel.

He was quite pleased with Hojlund.

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/p...man-vs-palace/

And Schmeichel had a different view of Man Utd in that they had played without a true No. 9 for a while and need to get used to it.
His own countryman, of course he say good....
But I do agree with him Hojlund lacks the proper service.

Old 02-10-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL!! Reminds me of this song.

His own countryman, of course he say good....
But I do agree with him Hojlund lacks the proper service.
also blame it on VAR, blame it on bad luck with injuries

actually dalot/pellistri crossing are decent, man u can involve more right wing play. pellistri is a willing runner, just that his teammates underutilise him

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 03-10-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

ETH likely to name an unchanged side to face Gala, hope to see more right wing play and better finishing on chances created

Old 03-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

ETH likely to name an unchanged side to face Gala, hope to see more right wing play and better finishing on chances created
So wat is yr prediction if this is the line up ?? ...I think no chance as he is playing the same old struggling team that lost to Crystal Palace last saturday unless it is the one that won in mid-week against the same opposition team....

the lazy Rashford, the anyhow kick capt that most of the time kick the ball or lose the ball to opposition players or gets robbed of the ball n the careless Lindel-flop....n playing Amrabat out of position again at the LB

Old 03-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
also blame it on VAR, blame it on bad luck with injuries

actually dalot/pellistri crossing are decent, man u can involve more right wing play. pellistri is a willing runner, just that his teammates underutilise him
Agree with u on Dalot n Pellestri ...tot they played very well last saturday against Crystal Palace

Old 04-10-2023, 05:04 AM

Man Utd 2 - 3 Galatasaray

Woke up and caught a few mins.
I want to blame Onana, but the whole defence isn't really working is it ?

Last season, ETH wisely played to the players he got tactically.
This season, he is just going ahead and making the players play to what he wants instead.

Too much changes, too fast, too many injuries, too many off field distractions.

Going to watch porn now, maybe can feel better.
Old 04-10-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

You are right on the money!!

It was raining....and another loss.

A new low for the pussies....they went 2-1 up, then got complacent....

Should not have taken Rashford off....

Hojlund score 2, but the team let him down....again.

Old 04-10-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are right on the money!!

It was raining....and another loss.

A new low for the pussies....they went 2-1 up, then got complacent....

Should not have taken Rashford off....

Hojlund score 2, but the team let him down....again.
Yet another disaster this time against a mediocre european team in the Champions' league competition...again from a winning position ended in a loss instead in another game they shd hv won ..so they hv been dumped again this time 2-3 by Galatasaray ...

believe by now everyone knows who to blame n it's esp the baldy head coach for making wrong decisions most of the time, playing his players out of their preferred positions or positions they specialise in n recruiting new players who r jokers esp the stupid GK who keep on conceding goals galore, goals after goals after goals in so many games he played so far. ...think baldy made a bad mistake by sacking DDG n not replacing him with a better one...the team of defenders r equally shit n a joke esp Dalot n Lindel-flop...all these bad recruitments r going to cost his job if he don't start benching them n play other better players within the squad

time to clear off all the shit players in the team n that includes the shit manager ...if he is decent enough, he should hand in his resignation rather than wait to be sacked...the earlier the team gets dumped out of all cup competitions the better so they can concentrate getting into top 4 ...now they clearly don't hv the players to win any game not to say anything...every team good or bad they play r confident of beating them even if they score 1st....all they need to do is press n pressure their defenders hard n they can score against them easily...nuff said...going back to sleep better

But actually they not too bad liao...hv improved can score at least 2 goals in Europe pulled up by good players like Hojlund n Mount who is no more rubbish...but badly let down by this useless Dalot n the new African GK that was highly regarded by the baldy manager for being able to play out from the back...told them not to fool ard with each other in their own penalty area but the baldy manager n his defenders do not want to listen ...see how many goals they kena already becos of this risky way of playing ,..the GK shd always kick a long ball over to their opponents penalty box to scare their defenders into making mistakes then can score against them easier ...but they so stubborn, don't want to listen wat to do

Last edited by Rickey; 04-10-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1