The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Bros, a few interesting articles to share >>

FA & Rafa >>

Football365 | All The News | Football News | FA SEEK BENITEZ EXPLANATION

Insightful commentary >>

Not ideal for Rafa, but the fat lady shouldn't start warming up just yet | Football News | Blogs| Podcasts | Premier League | Championship | Football Podcast

Discussions on transfer budgets and lack of it >>

Liverpool ignore Rafa Benitez's pleas to splash cash on defensive reinforcements | Mail Online

Liverpool owners refuse Benitez transfer demands - Premier League, Football - The Independent

Anfield Road What happened to the transfer budget?

The lack of funds and the yanks going back on their undertaking could potentially lead to Rafa quiting, on principles?!

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
more bad news in the paper!!! hope the 1.5 million transfer kitty rumour is not true... it's a disgrace!! the 2 yankees instead of pumping in $$, they are squeezing every single cent out of our club, they r killing our club....!!
Yep..... it is very true..... the damned bloody yankees have taken all our money ....... and they want Boss to sell Mascherano to raise more money

Boss is very disappointed with the Americano liars and has hinted he may quit Liverpool
Old 19-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
wah pianz like that better pray we don't get too many matches on Sundays if not how to use his...reminds me Dennis Bergkamp of Arsenal...his fear of flying led him to be excluded from most CL games cos he chose to drive instead and end up too tire for the match..
It used to be worse...... previously Yossi would not train or even watch videos of football games on sundays........ after much brainwashing he now does some work on sundays but he still would not eat anything until sunset
Old 19-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

INSIDER NEWS FROM ANFIELD

Our Great Dane Agger has aggravated his back injury...... by having a massage ....... he had dozed off while being massaged by the club physio and slipped off the table...... in his effort to break his fall..... he pulled his back muscle and aggravated the old injury ...... so get another 3 weeks MC
Old 19-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome to the Kop?

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Kyrgiakos claims Reds offer

not a bad deal if you ask me.
Old 19-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

oh Robbie...

Old 19-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha looks like the inverted version of the "Shadowless Kick" "Wu Ying Jiao"...
Old 19-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
oh Robbie...

hahaha ... nice video bro! Thks!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
oh Robbie...

haha..

tat's a kick from GOD....!!!
Old 19-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm joining Liverpool, claims defender Kyrgiakos

Who he??? out of nowhere popped up this offer.

I'm joining Liverpool, claims defender Kyrgiakos - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet

btw d Yankees r sick Arse holes ... look wat Soccernet wrote:

'However Liverpool's American owners are believed to be refusing to release funds for such a deal.

Benitez was today asked several times at his media conference ahead of tomorrow's match against Stoke to explain his cash-flow problems, but on each occasion he said: "I do not want to discuss money."'

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm joining Liverpool, claims defender Kyrgiakos

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Who he??? out of nowhere popped up this offer.

I'm joining Liverpool, claims defender Kyrgiakos - Transfers - ESPN Soccernet

btw d Yankees r sick Arse holes ... look wat Soccernet wrote:

'However Liverpool's American owners are believed to be refusing to release funds for such a deal.

Benitez was today asked several times at his media conference ahead of tomorrow's match against Stoke to explain his cash-flow problems, but on each occasion he said: "I do not want to discuss money."'
tat 2 idoits refusing to refund fund for the deal???

the fee mentioned is only THREE million EURO (abt 2.5 million pounds), not 30 million!!!

the 1.5 mil transfer kitty rumour seems to be true indeed.. maybe we can look for some loan deal from Wigan, Portsmouth or Wolves.... or even maybe Cladiff or Barnet..

someone pls save us..!!!!
Old 19-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Don't Panic

Here is another good read >>

Don’t Panic: A Guide to How Liverpool Can Get Back On Track | CaughtOffside.com

Article here says that the Greek transfer has not been finalized yet [see last 2 para] >>

Football365 | All The News | Football News | BENITEZ EYES REDS IMPROVEMENT

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 19-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Re: Don't Panic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Here is another good read >>

Don’t Panic: A Guide to How Liverpool Can Get Back On Track | CaughtOffside.com

Article here says that the Greek transfer has not been finalized yet [see last 2 para] >>

Football365 | All The News | Football News | BENITEZ EYES REDS IMPROVEMENT
good stuff thanks
Always like David Fairclough's comments. He is one of the better legends who have turned to punditry.
Old 19-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Don't Panic

Spot on Rafa.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has told Fernando Torres to do his talking by putting the ball in the back of the net.

The Spanish striker has become increasingly frustrated at his treatment by Premier League defenders and has been involved in a number of verbal spats.

Benitez said: ''I have told him that he has to stop this. He knows he has to improve this aspect of his game and that the way forward is to respond to any intimidation by scoring.

''Sometimes it is not easy to deal with everything opponents do but he knows he must deal with it in a different way.

''In his first season, he was really focused and I think he will be again now. He is a star now and defenders are really worried about him but that is part of his game these days.''

Rafa Benitez tells Fernando Torres to focus on goals - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet
Old 20-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

18 Million is looking a good deal for Glen Johnson.

Great performance by him and it was really positive to get back to winning ways with a 4-0 scoreline.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1