The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post
That is why I am in doubt when my friend told me that the sum was given by his GF. I didnt ask much info from him.

As I might looking into moving there for good since my friend is doing so in couple year time for his retirement. 50K SGD ok? if can. then i can start to plan man. hire pretty chick to serve customer. Hehehehe
You have to know what type of coffee bar you want to start up. High end/mid end/low end? High end ones in the shopping centres like the ones you mentioned will cost a bomb. 50K might be sufficient to start one if you are going small scale in these shopping centres.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
u liddat say me goot meh? PM72 say u still ctc him.. Ask him call me when u guys meet up.
PM72 retired liao. That asshole same as u... quietly hiding in cave.
Old 14-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

138mm,

Yes, 50K is enough to live and party in Bangkok! I'm also retired in Bangkok and loving it every minute. Why work, when you don't have to, just enjoy life. Tell your friend to PM me if he needs additional information regarding retirement in Bangkok. Bangkok life style is cheaper than Singapore or Hawaii but you need at least $2,500 US dollars to live comfortably! Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

138mm,
Oh, you want to start a business in Bangkok? You must be crazy, sorry to be pessimistic but it's very tough to start a business by a foreigner! You better have at least 500,00 to 750,000 US dollars to open a coffee shop! First of all, it's very difficult to obtain business license and you have to deal with corruptions! Do you know what your getting into? If you actually opened a coffee shop in Bangkok, I'll promise that I'll buy 200 cups of green tea! Good luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Allo, r u talking about me? just dun bring me to LadyBoy or Gay can lioa... as i only like Orginal... hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
PM72 retired liao. That asshole same as u... quietly hiding in cave.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Allo, r u talking about me? just dun bring me to LadyBoy or Gay can lioa... as i only like Orginal... hahaha...
U think I will be kind to u?
Old 15-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

dont think start business so easy

i just go to Nana and find out the Carousel bar is now closed (i think i come bkk not often enough , i dont know when this happened) - i used to like their shower show

so even if you run a business where guaranteed got demand for what your selling (pussy) , can still go bankrupt

i think a lot of the bar the turnover can be quite quick , even if the bar name the same management can change because old management run out of money - i also remember a few years ago Spice Girls in soi cowboy had the most beautiful girls i ever see in soi cowboy , but then a few years ago the management change and then the girls all very ugly , until i stop bothering to walk in
Old 16-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
138mm,
Oh, you want to start a business in Bangkok? You must be crazy, sorry to be pessimistic but it's very tough to start a business by a foreigner! You better have at least 500,00 to 750,000 US dollars to open a coffee shop! First of all, it's very difficult to obtain business license and you have to deal with corruptions! Do you know what your getting into? If you actually opened a coffee shop in Bangkok, I'll promise that I'll buy 200 cups of green tea! Good luck

esp when Men In Brown likes to drink many "tea"
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 16-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Wonder why must fly all the way to LOS open a coffee shop when you can do it here??
Old 17-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Wonder why must fly all the way to LOS open a coffee shop when you can do it here??
The grass is always greener on the other side.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 19-01-2011, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 138mm View Post
He was trying to ask his GF not to work in MP any more from what I know. And I was surprise to heard from him that... just need 200k BHT to set up a coffee shop in BKK (that was what his GF told him, and his trying to help her to get out the MP trade). So cheap mah? Is less than SGD 10K. Shop rental, renovation, purchase of equipment and others... Hmmm...if true. I also want to set up man. 5 shops no problem!

What is your opinion?
Your fren's GF will take the BHT200K and... 1) buy that plot of land her Dad's been eyeing, 2) buy her Mom gold jewellery, 3) put a down payment on a new pick up truck for her 3rd brother, 4) pay for her gik's iPhone that he has been pestering her to buy and blow the rest of the cash on new clothes, manicure, handphone and party at Thonglor with her frenz. A month later she will tell your fren... "Tilak dtang mai por I need another BHT200K".

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
138mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Your fren's GF will take the BHT200K and... 1) buy that plot of land her Dad's been eyeing, 2) buy her Mom gold jewellery, 3) put a down payment on a new pick up truck for her 3rd brother, 4) pay for her gik's iPhone that he has been pestering her to buy and blow the rest of the cash on new clothes, manicure, handphone and party at Thonglor with her frenz. A month later she will tell your fren... "Tilak dtang mai por I need another BHT200K".
Hahaha.
Well siad! That why I was in deep doubt 200K can set up coffee shop.
Old 19-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
More like

1. pay rent for gik's apartment
2. buy watches for gik
3. pay installment for gik's 2 door sport car
4. upgrade gik's iPhone3 to iPhone4
5. give the rest for gik to party in Thonglor
6. buy a GREEN HAT...... for her good luck charm...

Then she come back, still in old clothing, no gold ornaments, manicure still the same. Mind you this is just one week after the money was collected. This time round, MAYBE for herself.

'tang mai por, mood liao, mee nueng sen hai pom, mai?

enjoy the tales of the bottomless pit......
Old 19-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20468 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lidat treated u, very the goot leow. If others, I get them gay instead of lady boys.
Quote:
U think I will be kind to u?
Ya you very the goot to us one hor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Q Bar

I was just in Bangkok last week and I ended up at Q-Bar. This place is not your typical go-go place nor is it CM2; filled with WL.

My intentions was just to listen to the DJ and check out the scene. My original plan was to stay there for a few drinks and head to climax to see what I can hook up.

Well it must have been full moon and the lucky stars was shining my way. I was able to hook up with 2 girls on two occasions where they were just having fun with their friends and may have had a few more drinks than they wanted....

So never write off a bar even when it is not a typical pick up joint...

Hope this helps!

Was asked to check out Shock 39 at Pet Soi 39; anyone has tried that place?

Boley <=>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1