The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEKOOL View Post
Managed to hook up this filipino lady on WeChat. She is a single mum and worked here as a maid. Chatted for the entire day and she agreed to meet up on Sunday, her off day. She agreed to do anything for me as long as I help her. She told me this is her first time doing it for money.

As I have never revealed any photo in my wechat account and all she knew is I am 40 years old. We have already agreed to meet at 5pm this Sunday, then proceed to a hotel but she has to be back home by 7pm.

As time is quite rush for me on Sunday, I am looking for a bro to take over from me. She had not seen me so anyone who is around 40 she wouldn't know. The plan is for you to pretend you are me, pick her up from a location, go to a hotel and book a room. You can have a go at her first but must let me join in later to have a threesome. She may be surprised but I can tell her a friend (i.e. me) will join later.

If you are keen, PM me and we can make the necessary arrangement. You must have good credibility and all you need is to pay for the room and get some condoms, and also chauffeur her to the hotel, that's all.

PM me if you are keen, I will only select credible bros!

I am not kidding, its the first time I score on WeChat. Just wanted to do something more fun.
go fuck urself better. U juz wan free fuck, ask ppl pay den u juz come in and kio sai. Fucking hell no money dun come out play
Old 04-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met with a maid for the first time. Not as excited as some Bro's experience. She told me this is the first time she met up with someone. I don't think it true as she seen to be aware of the 2 ID rules.

Decent looks and body just like girl next door. Better then I expect before meeting. Check in budget hotel for 2 hours and had 2 rounds. Sex is pretty normal and standard except I feel she is quite hungry for it. Her love hole feel kind of loose too.

Before the first round she mentioned she is afraid of getting pregnant. I told her I brought "safety vest". No way I am going to do raw. That not quite smart. After the second round, I found the "safety vest" missing when I pulled out it appeared to came off when I pulled out. Upon closer inspection, my armies is in it so should be fine. Scare the hell out of me. Next time will not buy budget "safety vest" again.

She ask me to contact her again before parting. Anyway that my first time and properly will be my last. Curiosity fulfilled for maid.

While waiting for her arrival, I notice a lot of bangala meeting their girlfriend as well. Most likely going to budget hotel for some fun. Some is quite pretty. man, those guys is having all the fun. For bros new to it, just keep trying and you land your hit soon enough. Just be thick skin
Old 04-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sokiaboy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hai, till now i still got no luck on them
Old 04-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEKOOL View Post
You must have good credibility and all you need is to pay for the room and get some condoms, and also chauffeur her to the hotel, that's all.

PM me if you are keen, I will only select credible bros!

I am not kidding, its the first time I score on WeChat. Just wanted to do something more fun.
You asked for good credibility and how good is yours to begin with?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Found one along lavender bro. Just finish bonking SHIOK SHIOK!! I saw alot of ppl waiting at another hotel but no one waiting at the hotel im in now haha.. lucky
There is a lot of budget hotel along there, new one and old one...

Good to see this thread is very much alive.......

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

like to ask bros, got one maid and we discussed to go hotel, she asks to give her $$.

1. how much should give if proceed?
2. what is the right $$ range threshold

seems there is no free lunch in here hehe, or at least i didn't encountered

Thanks
Old 05-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
like to ask bros, got one maid and we discussed to go hotel, she asks to give her $$.

1. how much should give if proceed?
2. what is the right $$ range threshold

seems there is no free lunch in here hehe, or at least i didn't encountered

Thanks
Normally the price of a top-up card will be a good gauge...
My max is up to $50...
Old 05-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

wow how come you guys can score so easy with the maids..
I seem like no luck on this. Went to City Plaza.. no target & no luck to score them. lol

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 05-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same here, not much luck initially. But I persisted, and had 2 replies recently, one a nurse from Phils (not interested), one a maid (bingo!).

Have arranged to meet her this Sunday morning near her house (she says she has no day off so can only meet near her house). I'm am trying to recce the place, see if any MSCP nearby so that we can go and have have fun inside my car
Old 05-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Normally the price of a top-up card will be a good gauge...
My max is up to $50...
thanks bro, so each time (hotel) max $50 right ?

after paying there will be no top up, other expense will be some food / lunch and hotel fee, seems each time the total cost near $100 lao

wonder which is better deal, Go GL100 or the maid hehe
Old 05-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
brandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandon66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me, can easily go for GL or FL, but I have always wanted to bonk a real maid, so it depends on what you want

Quote:

after paying there will be no top up, other expense will be some food / lunch and hotel fee, seems each time the total cost near $100 lao

Old 05-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Aiyo bro if u think her overall package worth the deal then carry on if not get others la.
Probably others guys is bonking her for free bro. U think abt it.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo bro if u think her overall package worth the deal then carry on if not get others la.
thanks bro, ups +5 humble pts
Old 05-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon66 View Post
For me, can easily go for GL or FL, but I have always wanted to bonk a real maid, so it depends on what you want
thanks bro, of cos will bonk both, just want to know the cost to see if going long term ...
Old 05-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and if not others to get don't get frustrated ..... GL 100 cat is in line with what a wise man said why he pay hookers ... he said he pays them so they leave ...

up you too bro ....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1