The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

For Anny Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=995640

Booked a slot with Anny, was a bit hesitant at first since there's not many reviews of her, but then read hers in telegram and go for it.
Lady was sexy and horny, have hidden wild side in her and she very good in frenching and catbath. If you're into kissing and building slow sensual foreplay, can go with her.
Abalone was very tight (young pussy of a 23 y.o) and clean shave too, she let me paint her good and her moan volume keep increasing till she suddenly cummed hard jerking.
We fuck hard like rabbits and change alot of position too. Booked 1s only but it was good. Seems nice to met a young girl with high sex drive and will do anything to please.
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
ahguu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Key Sia Indo lady from sunny

Look: Shoulder length black with hair, young pretty lady that will turn heads if you ever walk by her, bitchy and slutty type with heavy make up .

Body: Slim and curvy in all the right places. Nice to hug body with tanned skin and no tattoo or scar. She has a nice meaty ass.

Boobs: Her boobs was natural C and size was ok for me . It was nice to squeeze. It match her body nicely. She have sensitive nipple.

Frenching: Started slow with abit of frenching at first but after that it was all the way nice DFK
All out tongue fight, straight to war.

Pussy: no smell and nicely trimmed type. She will lets out soft moans as I paint her and she seem to be enjoying it.

BBBJ: quite good and very wet and good suction. slow and slurping with suction, she did lick my balls and deep throat occasionally

FJ: We did cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy and missionary. She is so horny and wet I pumped her for a good 30mins and I think the corridor also can hear stereo surround moaning but who cares as long it can feed my ego well on bed can liao. we both cum together with sweat on our body.

GFE: No black face and commercial feel. This is one of her strong points, will hug u and lay by yourside pamper me and giving me the bf and gf feel.

Thanks bro sunny for bring the nice lady to put shores.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anime bonk of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Manga style? �� ... It can only mean either she enjoyed your fucking so much she had to celebrate by vaping ... Or she was bored out of her mind she needed to destress... ������
I know she enjoyed her session with me..

The vape was on the bed and got tossed around during our fucking, she found it pressing up against her and took a toke, offered me as well, then put it on the bedside table..
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sarah @VPremium

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=991040

Decided to celebrate National Day with my dick buried in Sarah…

I actually tried to book her once before when she first arrived, but she went back after two days, so when VP posted that her second stint was ending, I paid her a visit.

Looks: Like she jumped out of a shonen manga. A slender, petite girl with multi coloured long hair and enhanced boobs. She even had a small bandaid across her nose (she said she scratched herself) - greeted me in a very sexy black lingerie, g-string and crotchless stockings.
Comms: speaks excellent English, but with a soft and high-pitched voice.
DFK: no, but lots and lots of kisses and little play bites. Everywhere.
BBBJ: no DT, but I had to drag her off my cock after she blew me for ten minutes, and she also gave me a boob job.
DATY: very briefly, as she didn’t like it, which is a shame, as she has a very pretty little shaved pussy.
FJ: another VP gal who enjoys a hard fuck, though Sarah prefers cowgirl, and has a few different positions.

So basically, she’s like a sexy hentai cosplayer you meet at a Cosplay convention, who takes you home and rapes you.. a little bundle of energy who really enjoys sex.

Also the first FL I’ve experienced who vaped while fucking…

Anywhoo, hope she will come back so I can RTF.
Life must be tough on her. Hope she earns as much as possible here
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Forna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks: 8/10. Heavy make up with shoulder length dark hair and quite a looker, typical minah ah Lian type.

Boobs: 8/10. C and natural, soft and nice shape that fit into her body, nice feel and touch on her sensitive nipple.

Body: 8/10. Petite with nice body curve, smooth dark skin and smells good with no tattoo and a hot meaty ass.

Frenching: 8/10 Slowly build up, She stuck her tongue in my mouth and we exchanged it and french like lovers

BBBJ: 9/10 Lot of suction and slurping effect. Fast tempo and can deep throat. Very satisfying for me.

Pussy 810. No restriction. Nicely trimmed with no smell, wet and juicy, super tight, give a a long and nice paint.

FJ: 8/10. We had a few position and she was respsonsive. Her horny Expressions and moan really make me exciting , I turn her over and thrust her doggy hard n fast till I cum all inside her (in the condom)

GFE: 8/10. Will fall in love with her, very sticky type, treat like bf and know how to serve and non commercial feel.

Thanks bro sunny
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
lovehole is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovehole is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Janise from Club Friday
OKT: as previously, responsive and smooth booking
Looks: 90% close to photo, very slim lady, fair skin
Shower: SOP help wash clean
Boob: B size
BBBJ: very hardworking, non-stop and no complaints. Suction was just right
FJ: accomodating, body is slim so can change positions easily. Missionary still my fav position though, legs able to spread wide but also can squeeze my Didi tight when inside her
Attitude: English may not be that good but does understand when spoken slowly. Most importantly very attentive.

In dome 3 really need to mention the affordability by this stable. Cheap and good quality babes. Do take my fr as only a reference, diff person have diff chemistry.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Wee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWee0502 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...2#post23600062

VP Wei Wei

I am back after 1 week break, after I doubted myself for over exerting. Decided to go for Wei Wei because I still prefer pretty PRC Chinese chick to be frank. This session turned out to be one of the best bonk for the year.

Look: 10/10, very typical PRC Chinese SYT with a pair of small and phoenix eyes. Very adorable and chatty. She got the 古典美人 look. Frankly speaking I didn’t expect her to be this pretty. 😍 I strongly believe she looks nice even without the makeup on. She looks exactly the same as the photos, +5% or 10 % premium. Prettiest Chinese chick that I have ever xxxx(even prettier than Sasa that is quite close to me)

Body: 8/10. Petite, all natural, small bobs, fair skin.

BBBJ: -/10. I wasn’t in my best form when she performed it. Dunno what happened to me, seems like I was too full or I was thinking about something else. Haha, so no comment on this part. She did put in effort.

FJ: 10/10. One of the best fuck for this year. She was highly responsive to the actions that I did(perhaps she still very young and not much experience). I super regret never took the first blood when she first arrived. The feelings should be much more intense for her. She moaned and said something to encourage me and even directed me on what I should do to make her cum faster. I believed that was because she could sense that I like to service people. Then out of a sudden, the excitement all came back and I was pretty much alive again. After I got in, she was very active and directed me on how to make her cum again. Truly an unforgettable experience for me. I hope I gave her the same unforgettable experience as well.

Anyway, I just want to emphasize that different people may have different chemistry with her.

Had a chat with her after both of us took bath. She is Valentina’s friend and will only be here until 23rd. She told me she is 22 years old and she looks like she is indeed 22 years old. She said she learnt dancing before, no wonder she is so slim and with a pair of long legs. Again, I couldn’t stop myself to educate her on hygiene stuff again to protect herself. Hahaha…. 🤣 I had done this over and over again for those young chicks.

For those of you who prefer young Chinese chicks, trust my taste on this. She is really the best for me so far.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 03:06 PM.
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post

VP Wei Wei

I am back after 1 week break, after I doubted myself for over exerting. Decided to go for Wei Wei because I still prefer pretty PRC Chinese chick to be frank. This session turned out to be one of the best bonk for the year.

Look: 10/10, very typical PRC Chinese SYT with a pair of small and phoenix eyes. Very adorable and chatty. She got the 古典美人 look. Frankly speaking I didn’t expect her to be this pretty. 😍 I strongly believe she looks nice even without the makeup on. She looks exactly the same as the photos, +5% or 10 % premium. Prettiest Chinese chick that I have ever xxxx(even prettier than Sasa that is quite close to me)
Nice bro, been waiting for her fr!

10/10 and look better than her pics? Damnn! Her pictures remind me of the first ever fl I engaged which I got catfish of course, the picture used was similar to wei wei type of look.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Nice bro, been waiting for her fr!

10/10 and look better than her pics? Damnn! Her pictures remind me of the first ever fl I engaged which I got catfish of course, the picture used was similar to wei wei type of look.
She look exactly the same as the photo, but actual person looks younger.
Actress kind of look le, what other score can I give?
About the same case like Emma. Emma also actual person looks better, which is very rare.
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

VP Wei Wei

Body: 8/10. Petite, all natural, small bobs, fair skin.

BBBJ: -/10. I wasn’t in my best form when she performed it. Dunno what happened to me, seems like I was too full or I was thinking about something else. Haha, so no comment on this part. She did put in effort.

FJ: 10/10. One of the best fuck for this year. She was highly responsive to the actions that I did(perhaps she still very young and not much experience). I super regret never took the first blood when she first arrived. The feelings should be much more intense for her. She moaned and said something to encourage me and even directed me on what I should do to make her cum faster. I believed that was because she could sense that I like to service people. Then out of a sudden, the excitement all came back and I was pretty much alive again. After I got in, she was very active and directed me on how to make her cum again. Truly an unforgettable experience for me. I hope I gave her the same unforgettable experience as well.

Anyway, I just want to emphasize that different people may have different chemistry with her.

Had a chat with her after both of us took bath. She is Valentina’s friend and will only be here until 23rd. She told me she is 22 years old and she looks like she is indeed 22 years old. She said she learnt dancing before, no wonder she is so slim and with a pair of long legs. Again, I couldn’t stop myself to educate her on hygiene stuff again to protect herself. Hahaha…. 🤣 I had done this over and over again for those young chicks.

For those of you who prefer young Chinese chicks, trust my taste on this. She is really the best for me so far.
Prettier than Jolin meh 😂?
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewilson93 View Post
Prettier than Jolin meh 😂?
Jolin I also gave 10/10.
Different kind of pretty. Jolin is model kind of pretty, petite fair but boobs enhanced.
Wei Wei is like School girl SYT kind of pretty. Petite, slim but small natural boobs. Anyway, a great bonk with a SYT really cheers my day. Haha. 😜
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adobe9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jolin I also gave 10/10.
Different kind of pretty. Jolin is model kind of pretty, petite fair but boobs enhanced.
Wei Wei is like School girl SYT kind of pretty. Petite, slim but small natural boobs. Anyway, a great bonk with a SYT really cheers my day. Haha. 😜
Bros is hard to chose which to prefer. Beauty is in the beholder of the eye. Personally I prefer Weiwei as I like slim girls, small boobs, very natural model like.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
terenzchiongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker here. Posting FR for my latest bonk Yumi from JAVgirls

First time booking under this stable but nothing too complicated as I've made bookings from other stables before.

On to the session
Looks: Actually 100% accurate to photos. Shes probably one of the best looking lady ive bonked.
Body: Slim with non enhanced boobs. Nipples quite responsive to licking/oral play.
BBBJ: Alot of tongue action. Generally quite standard.
FJ: Did missionary only but can see shes very responsive. Will moan out classic japanese phrases like "kimochi"

Allows some DFK. Allows painting as well though she doesnt seem tooo receptive to it.

Her service overall is quite solid though, we had about 15 mins left after i fired my shot so i asked her if she could do a massage. She replied she doesnt know how to do it well but nonetheless she tried which is A+ for effort to me.

Overall a good session
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1