The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiro View Post
I agree with u bro. If you see my FR on LHL mm that I wrote few days back she was actually kind enough to warn me. She did offer to stay till morning but i told her she can go after extending session to 3hrs. Not that her service or attitude is no good (although she damn fierce.. told me she'll call mata to catch me if she see me take other LHL mm ) but turned out she just isnt my type. Maybe it's just my luck since I usually always go for SYT looks but they almost always turn out to be dead fish and/or keep asking "finish alrdy?" which is a MAJOR turnoff..

Oh well, 4 nights in ZH over in a flash.. heading to CA now!
Hi bro, I am new here pls advise me, if I am right or wrong, will leave for ZH next week 25th , will anyone of you be there ?? wa looks like the LHL girl is not so secure & worth, any tips on how & what to look out to pick in KTV or LHL, tks
Old 20-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelZH View Post
Last year I spent several nights in one of the umbrella bars in the middle of the street named “Angel Café”. Had many fun hours with a girl working there – very nice and pretty, little chubby, long hair, great smile and speaks good English (sadly forgot her name). Always saw many laowai’s hanging around that place, so maybe some of you guys know if this bar is still around or closed by now? If it’s still in business, maybe I will take the ferry one day, and go see if the gal is working there. Thanx.
Angel still open 2 weeks ago. Day shift is 2 pretty taiwanese looking girls with big hair, big eyes and sexy voices. But only until 7 pm. Din look at the night shift girls.

Recommend another one called "Colorful Paris". 3 girls, one is Ping Ping, very sweet and pretty. She taught me to play dice (bluff), 15-20, turtle jump and other silly games. Went there 3 strait nites. Last nite almost managed to talk her to my hotel but then her bf called and they had a big fight then she no mood liao, shitz.
Old 20-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Any bros in ZH next weekend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf
Yo bro... got your PM... will reply shortly... As for next weekend, I will be in ZH next Sat together with Addidas, Chanyboy and gang.... hahaha see you in ZH... cheers...
yes yes ... see u in ZH ... we r going to MHBL ...
Old 20-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liveforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have any success with any of the umbrella bar girls. I was also hanging around long enough to be told be the girls themselves that some of them are so playful that if they like you, they will follow you back. I got lucky one day. But life is complicated there.
Old 21-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Jackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackal Junior deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=jchongking;3847795][QUOTE]
Quote:

well done. u should have tell her to dump her useless 'eat soft rice' mainland boyfriend & follow u to your room so that u can sayang her.
u did singapore proud there
Err.. thanks... but I am not Sillyporean, I am Jiu Hu Kia...
Old 21-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jchongking;3847795][QUOTE]
Quote:

well done. u should have tell her to dump her useless 'eat soft rice' mainland boyfriend & follow u to your room so that u can sayang her.
u did singapore proud there
Bro James,

You better send auntie and uncle (your parents) for checkup asap.

Yesterday i went pray pray, help you Q-Chaim, and the Chiam say not so good because of the many sia suay things you have done. Act fast!

QQ
Old 21-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Yo bro... got your PM... will reply shortly... As for next weekend, I will be in ZH next Sat together with Addidas, Chanyboy and gang.... hahaha see you in ZH... cheers...
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
yes yes ... see u in ZH ... we r going to MHBL ...
See both of u in ZH then.

Seems there is a stricter check on H1N1 for flights landing in PRC, mentioned by bro adidas88 in CP thread.
Quote:
SZ airport have impose strict check on H1N1 virus ...
our plane was docked when it land in SZ Bao An airport for the health officers to board the plane and take every passengers temperature ...
and if any passenger is checked with high fever or temperature ... the whole plane will be quarantine .... ...
Wat abt flights landing in Macau? And is there a temperature check on each n every of the thousands of pple going thru Gongbei Customs too? Can anyone who went ZH via Macau flight advise?

If there is, probably the travelling time will be increased.
Old 21-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
See both of u in ZH then.

Seems there is a stricter check on H1N1 for flights landing in PRC, mentioned by bro adidas88 in CP thread.

Wat abt flights landing in Macau? And is there a temperature check on each n every of the thousands of pple going thru Gongbei Customs too? Can anyone who went ZH via Macau flight advise?

If there is, probably the travelling time will be increased.
i just clear the gongbei custom from macau on 19 june and all you need is just to fill in the declaration form so it's still pretty fast. However there is already temperature check for all foreigners going into lohu from hk when i tavelled during early june so im not too sure whether they will implement the tempeature checking in gongbei soon.
Old 21-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeat View Post
i just clear the gongbei custom from macau on 19 june and all you need is just to fill in the declaration form so it's still pretty fast. However there is already temperature check for all foreigners going into lohu from hk when i tavelled during early june so im not too sure whether they will implement the tempeature checking in gongbei soon.
the temperature check on land transport between SZ and HK was already in placed for quite some time ....
but stricter check is now happening on the plane before passengers is allowed to unboard until all is cleared by the health officers ...
not sure if this will happen in macau airport ....
Old 21-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

was actually planning to fly via macau airport.
anyone can confirm if extra checks there?
i know for sure hk airport does not do checks on the plane like sz as some bros have mentioned.
thks.
Old 21-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchongking View Post

Breast Cancer!
Oh my god, Why you curse your own mother got breast cancer! i know she left quite a big fortune for you.... but how can you....... sigh!
Old 21-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

i not property consultant but its very fun to drink beer, talk cock sing song with the gers and eat chicken feet and duck feet from the stall across the road and also treat them bbq chicken wings, oysters and fish from the nearby bbq stalls that open after 11pm at the LHL corner. tasty and cheap. makes a 55 yr old man feel 15 yrs old again.
Old 22-06-2009, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Taurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaurus_Heaven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
the temperature check on land transport between SZ and HK was already in placed for quite some time ....
but stricter check is now happening on the plane before passengers is allowed to unboard until all is cleared by the health officers ...
not sure if this will happen in macau airport ....
I had landed at Macau airport on 20 June night and health officers did not came aboard as what it was happened in SZ airport. Probably due to the number of H1N1 cases are not as high as in HK & SZ and temperature screening have setup iwell n the sirport, however, all passengers will need to fill in a health declaration form. Hope the above info help clear some doubts. Cheers...

25 Oct till 7 Nov 2011
Old 22-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus_Heaven View Post
I had landed at Macau airport on 20 June night and health officers did not came aboard as what it was happened in SZ airport. Probably due to the number of H1N1 cases are not as high as in HK & SZ and temperature screening have setup iwell n the sirport, however, all passengers will need to fill in a health declaration form. Hope the above info help clear some doubts. Cheers...
Heng...!Not like wat SZ airport is doing.If not got ppl got the virus,check in plane then all passenagers not allow 2 leave,then really bad luck!

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 22-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

great. thks for the info!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1