The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/aimee-massage/

Tried aimee recently. Waiting for her reply is really pita.
She has the gnd looks and will grow on you. There is two beds in her room, one is for massage and one is for sensual. Her massage really top and I felt very relax even she is petite but strong enuf haha.

Room is big and very clean.

Sensual is a bonus for me, playability of not so high to me if u looking for more happenings I think can skip. Her boobs definitely a worth of visit and I cum in no time.

She is better in overall departments imo.

Rtm: yes if she reply me 😂
Hahaha finally you tried her. She is definitely worth the visit. I like her looks, massage and body figure. (Can suck and squeeze too) She is pretty chatty as well once she is comfortable.

Definitely worth the price in this current market.
Old 26-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Romeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRomeoxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I realised i kena zapped for speaking out against fake MR. Hmm not that it really matters to me 🙊🙊🙊
Old 26-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/aimee-massage/

Tried aimee recently. Waiting for her reply is really pita.

Rtm: yes if she reply me 😂
She never reply me at all, lucky you

Anyway how does she look like? Her pictures blur away her face but the features are kinda there.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
Hahaha finally you tried her. She is definitely worth the visit. I like her looks, massage and body figure. (Can suck and squeeze too) She is pretty chatty as well once she is comfortable.

Definitely worth the price in this current market.
She can chat well if the topic is good or else she just remained silent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
She never reply me at all, lucky you

Anyway how does she look like? Her pictures blur away her face but the features are kinda there.
Just a normal gnd, not a head turner.
She very plain
Old 26-01-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 22
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Nice assets but out of bounds cannot taste and play. No point le. Spoils the fun and sian half much. Thanks for sharing. 👍🏼

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabobo View Post
FR for Sophia

Looks 7/10 : Discount 25%. Mid to late 30s, but still with a pretty face.
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean, central for drivers. But hygiene is a concern, no towel spread.
Body 7/10 : Smooth, shapely, petite. A nice pair of Ds with big nipples.
Play 3/10 : No zhutting, cant really play with her biggest assets. SN. Cant play with the lower half too. But the blowjob when you walk in is pretty fun.
Massage : Non-existent, but that's not what anyone is visiting her for.
BJ 8/10 : BBBJ CIM. Pretty good and solid pace, but definitely not the best in the market now.
Attitude 3/10 : Non-stop whining like one earlier bro mentioned, and on HP throughout.

RTM : No. For what she is charging, there are better options.
Old 26-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

My FR for Tao Zi

Looks 8/10 : Simple and plain. Looks grow on me, not a head turner for me.
Location 8/10 : Few mins walk from MRT, quiet place with low human traffic.
Body 5/10 : Nice shape but doesn't like the feeling of her boobs. haha
Massage 9/10: Not the best but relaxing and he work hard on areas where you have tight knots
BJ 4/10 : Maybe just me but I don't enjoy it
Fake Love making 7/10: New experience for me, enjoyed it
Attitude 9/10 : Maybe she takes time to warm up, after a chatting her GFE a lot better than when just walk in

RTM : Maybe. Will go back for massage if i have extra vit M

lol 1 bro zap me for hesitating previously to try her or not. I will say I went ahead because she is willing to put in the effort to service her customers. No regret for me to support hard working ML.
Old 26-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
just visited zuo zuo a couple days back, give some feedback abt this.
]
Thanks bro. Wanted to try her out but waited half a day no reply. Think I'll try Anna instead. Seems like another syt.
Old 26-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
My FR for Tao Zi
Will up you when I have the chance. Thanks
Old 26-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Er, so $150 for bbbj-cim? Er, not exactly a good deal. And also thats usually how FL convert to ML charges. Or in spas. In fact for $150 can find FL to fj and bbbj-cim, or negotiate spa girl for fj.
Depend on individual bro. If want to talk about pricing and cost, then i think we can definitely find cheaper ones. But if we were to look at value, it depends on individual.
Spa charge 88+50:138, for the one i recommend is 120, no mp, condo environment. No need to rush and hygiene as well.
Personally dont like spa fj 😂 and no point the risk as lately spa shops are quite strict, spot check means that's it 😂
Old 26-01-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Clothed? FN?
In house or in MP? Sounds very MPish

50+70 lol
In house, condo bro. I dont like MP these days. MP usually 88+50:138, where got 50 +70 😂😂, anyway mp rush job, dont really like.
Old 26-01-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Depend on individual bro. If want to talk about pricing and cost, then i think we can definitely find cheaper ones. But if we were to look at value, it depends on individual.
Spa charge 88+50:138, for the one i recommend is 120, no mp, condo environment. No need to rush and hygiene as well.
Personally dont like spa fj 😂 and no point the risk as lately spa shops are quite strict, spot check means that's it 😂
PMED you for contact 😊
Old 26-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Hi bros,

Anyone tried the legendary SBC's Melody recently? Wondering if her service and looks are still of the same high standard as before?

Planning to visit her soon and cross her off my to-do list.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 26-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 15
kanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to beholdkanana is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoxx View Post
I realised i kena zapped for speaking out against fake MR. Hmm not that it really matters to me 🙊🙊🙊
Don’t get bothered by it bro..you can’t change it for ntuc vouchers 😂
Old 26-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa got new listing xiaoxiao... Looks like a syt or I getting fooled by photoshop skills hahaha...
Old 26-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 819 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Met coco after Aini cancelled my session.

https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-co-co/

She looks pretty much identical to her photos, so you know what to expect.

Her body is great, people have speculated previously about how real her tits are but they looked and felt good enough for me so I can’t really add to that discussion.

She starts off with sensual and knows her way around the male body, and likes to take her time. Despite it being our first time she could easily find me erogenous zones and drive me crazy by focusing on that.

Service standards are great too and after sensual was done, I showered and started wearing my clothes in preparation to leave but she told me I had another 20 minutes left and offered to massage for the rest of the time, which I accepted. This kind of service standard is commendable and frankly quite rare in this market.

I will probably rtm but I do want to try this ultra Ang pai aini first. Overall I would recommend for her rocking body, non-mechanical nature of the sensual part of the session and her good service standards.

Last edited by masterbaker; 26-01-2021 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Insert link
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1