The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
and the action starts this week.. although we have to wait for sometime before we can see this dude
Pardon for going back to Alonso again, but his greatest strength, I think, was not his long range passes, but his ability to slow the game down in midfield with short passes so we don't get overrun. Case in point away to Juve in the CL in 2005.

Of course this asset is not so important when we are attacking, so really looking forward to see what Aquilani can do.

Stevie withdrawn from England squad cos of tight groin. Hope he can make it for Spurs but equally must be careful not to risk him, so I'll be happy if he is on the bench.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pardon for going back to Alonso again, but his greatest strength, I think, was not his long range passes, but his ability to slow the game down in midfield with short passes so we don't get overrun. Case in point away to Juve in the CL in 2005.

Of course this asset is not so important when we are attacking, so really looking forward to see what Aquilani can do.
i guess i may have overlooked this aspect but we all should move forward and look to the future since now that alonso has left us.

alonso is like a conductor in an orchestra, directing the flow of the 'music' by playing the passes around and finding players to bring the play forward. And he has that ability to always find space to turn no matter where he receives the ball. He's the 'brain' of the team? .. whereas gerrard is the heart of the team, always driving to attack and linking up with th e wings or with his partner in crime Torres.

Perhaps Aquilani is a more offensive upgrade to Alonso. im not sure anyways as haven caught a Serie A game in donkey years..

but as always we have alot of football to play and watch and i really hope i can witness our team lift the title at least a few more times in my lifetime..

OT a bit.. since i began supporting them in 1990s, the year they lost to arsenal by goal difference, they have not won title for 19years..
of course i hope im not the CURSE!!..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
OT a bit.. since i began supporting them in 1990s, the year they lost to arsenal by goal difference, they have not won title for 19years..
of course i hope im not the CURSE!!..
Me and you the same bro, I started supporting Pool after the Sanchez header beat Grobbelaar in the FA Cup final in '88.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's been reported that Aquilani will be wearing the number 4 jersey for us!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sian. Gerrard injured.

Gerrard out of England squad with groin injury
By Soccernet

Steven Gerrard has pulled out of the England squad for Wednesday night's friendly against Holland because of a groin injury.

Gerrard: Sweating for Liverpool's opener.

The FA confirmed on Tuesday morning the Liverpool captain would return to his club due to concerns over a "tight groin".

The news will come as a worry to Reds boss Rafael Benitez with the Premier League season just four days away. Liverpool open their campaign at Tottenham on Sunday.

The FA had said they would err on the side of caution with their squad, given the close proximity of the friendly to the big kick-off.

"Steven Gerrard will not travel to Amsterdam for England's friendly with Holland on Wednesday," the FA statement read.

"Gerrard has returned to Liverpool as a precaution due to a tight groin."
Old 11-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another interesting read bros, >>

Put up or shut up at Anfield? - This Is Anfield

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another on Rafa >>

TheGame - Times Online - WBLG: Critics one-sided in Rafael Benitez debate

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BAD NEWS #1

No Torres, No Gerrard, No Carragher, No Skyrtel, No Agger for this weekend's opener against Tottenham

Hope the reserves can rise up to the occasion !
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BAD NEWS #2

It's official ! Lucas "Suay Jinx" Leiva has been appointed to take over Alonso's playmaking role in the team ..... Boss has even stated that Lucas IS the best person in the squad for this role *ptui*
Old 12-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

BAD NEWS #3

New boy Aquilani will not be featuring regularly for the Reds....... Boss has outlined his plans to use the new boy mainly as Gerrard's backup if our captain needs a rest....... and maybe oso when we play against teams that come to Anfield to defend only

I donch think Aquilani will be happy to be spending so much time on the bench
Old 12-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

BAD NEWS #4

I have been appointed the team captain in the absence of Gerrard and Carragher....... I should be honoured to be given this role but every game where I am the skipper we have lost ...... hopefully this jinx can be broken this season
Old 12-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
FernandoTorres is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
it's been reported that Aquilani will be wearing the number 4 jersey for us!
Why didnt he pick no.7, its available, no?
Old 12-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dam we need a gd start if not we be chasing shadows,can t really say much 4 the 19th
Old 12-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Another interesting read bros, >>

Put up or shut up at Anfield? - This Is Anfield

excellent article,thks 4 sharing
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
BAD NEWS #4

I have been appointed the team captain in the absence of Gerrard and Carragher....... I should be honoured to be given this role but every game where I am the skipper we have lost ...... hopefully this jinx can be broken this season
Can we have the real Dirk Kuyt pls, at least have someone who has the true Pool never give up character? WTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1