The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Seniors,

My Fb wants to do RAW. She says there is some twin tablet pack. Ladies have to take one tablet before fuck and another one after fuck..

Last time , her hubby brought it somewhere near geylang...
But, she forgot the name..

Anyone have idea where can buy such a tablet..
Old 26-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

if your FB is a pinay...then she must be referring to DIANE..
or something similar to it...
cos tats wat me maid FB is taking...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 26-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
online12793 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
Manage to know another maid through wechat.

We chatted a bit and finally she asked me when can we meet

She told me her off day is next Sunday so we agree to meet. I asked her where will she like to go and initially she said just give her any idea. I was thinking hard on how to get her to agree going to hotel.

A couple of days later I asked the same question again. She suggested the beach or some place unique. I was thinking my chance is coming but still I don't want to be too direct in case she took offence to it.

While chatting yesterday, she mention that she felt tired due to work and don't feel like travelling around much. I took the chance asking does she want to find a place to rest when we meet and she agreed. Jack pot!!! See how things work out next weekend. Now just need to search for a suitable hotel. The place we are meeting at should have plenty
You must have got very very very long finger nails.
Old 26-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sanchuncai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros advise plz, if pinoy say looking for L-T relationship for 1 year or two. will you take it when you are looking for S-T kind?
Old 26-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Anyone can share lobang for maid?
Old 26-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Seniors,

My Fb wants to do RAW. She says there is some twin tablet pack. Ladies have to take one tablet before fuck and another one after fuck..

Last time , her hubby brought it somewhere near geylang...
But, she forgot the name..

Anyone have idea where can buy such a tablet..
Omg.. raw is war bro.. suggest a cap on at all times la.. never really heard before about that pill

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchuncai View Post
bros advise plz, if pinoy say looking for L-T relationship for 1 year or two. will you take it when you are looking for S-T kind?
L-T does not mean 24hrs on-call right ?
Well you can be busy with work, reservist, oversea job assignment, some places that you work no h/p allow ......
Old 26-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
That's the arrangement I have with my Myanmar maid. She's married with a kid, but she's happy to get the extra money I'm paying each month, as she sends it to her family to supplement their income.

It doesn't stop me from bonking other girls but it's convenient as she's available when I really need to fuck at short notice. Another good thing is that I can experiment and try new fucking positions and techniques without feeling paiseh.
Bro

If u don't mind can share her contact
Old 26-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
if your FB is a pinay...then she must be referring to DIANE..
or something similar to it...
cos tats wat me maid FB is taking...
Diane 35 is taken as a course and two pill won't fix shit, it must be started on day 1 of men's and follow the dates numbered there in the pack, or girls mens cycle may change and she dunno when she got pregnant ..if she got pregnant .... plus can cause mood swing- scary for employer, and also soft and sensitive boobs, and if you like to play boobs, bad idea .... no kidding ....

if just 2 should be postinor, but like Diane 35, Postinor is also prescription drug ... need doctor prescription ... one VIP guest who always get check up in Mount E tried to bypass the prescription business .... even he was told to get his gf seek counsel of doctor before getting pills. -

last time when I go JB I used to pick for those I screwed and also for some I didn't screw ...

less hassle in JB...

and last time some grocery in Lucky used to sell and they also use t sell anti biotics, anti bacterial ... but not any more ...

if they still sell they act blur to non Filipino and only sell to Tagalog speaking people ...

now semi retired from maid scene -. age catching up I guess, prefer foc non maid or just jagah a milf semi pro ... in Philippines ...

over and out, and sorry for gate crash ...
Old 26-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai6699 View Post
Bro

If u don't mind can share her contact
you dont get it do you ... ..

why will magix85 let you fuck his maid?

go employ your own maid is the lesson there ... get it??????

or am I wrong?
Old 26-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
you dont get it do you ... ..

why will magix85 let you fuck his maid?

go employ your own maid is the lesson there ... get it??????

or am I wrong?
etsys, I'm not offended, it's the issue that all bros have ... how to score with other maids while keeping an eye on their own maid at home.

Just 2 mths ago I held a family function at my place. I noticed my maid in the kitchen washing the plates and one of my uncles was talking with her. After everyone left, I asked her what he was talking about. She said he ask how long she's been working in SG, about her family in Myanmar, and if she has a day off every week.

I wanted to test her, so I ask if she can guess what he was asking. She proved she wasn't blur, her reply in her words was "uncle is trying to be friends". I asked what being friends meant. Her words "uncle trying to fuck me"!!!
Old 26-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a wechat shower session with this lady, met once but no actions yet. sry for grainy pics :/

Last edited by onetwothreefour; 27-04-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old 27-04-2014, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Diane 35 is taken as a course and two pill won't fix shit, it must be started on day 1 of men's and follow the dates numbered there in the pack, or girls mens cycle may change and she dunno when she got pregnant ..if she got pregnant .... plus can cause mood swing- scary for employer, and also soft and sensitive boobs, and if you like to play boobs, bad idea .... no kidding ....

if just 2 should be postinor, but like Diane 35, Postinor is also prescription drug ... need doctor prescription ... one VIP guest who always get check up in Mount E tried to bypass the prescription business .... even he was told to get his gf seek counsel of doctor before getting pills. -

last time when I go JB I used to pick for those I screwed and also for some I didn't screw ...

less hassle in JB...

and last time some grocery in Lucky used to sell and they also use t sell anti biotics, anti bacterial ... but not any more ...

if they still sell they act blur to non Filipino and only sell to Tagalog speaking people ...

now semi retired from maid scene -. age catching up I guess, prefer foc non maid or just jagah a milf semi pro ... in Philippines ...

over and out, and sorry for gate crash ...
yup, its Diane 35. she needs to take everyday before the week when we meet and on the day in the morning she needs to take a pill and another before bonk her n after it another. then she still need to take everyday until her nxt mens came then she can stop
Old 27-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buzzard911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys need some help..Lately met this 31yr old maid online..started chatting with her and I have reached a point that she is ready to have sex with me! I need to know where is the best public place I can take her to for a fuck at night..She live near east coast park...Any MCPs nearby? Or hotel?
Old 27-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard911 View Post
Guys need some help..Lately met this 31yr old maid online..started chatting with her and I have reached a point that she is ready to have sex with me! I need to know where is the best public place I can take her to for a fuck at night..She live near east coast park...Any MCPs nearby? Or hotel?
behind a bush in ECP?

is your question a serious one ?

you never Bonk anybody meh?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1