The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyan View Post
I gathered from wls that u like to boast to them u r a high profile cum high pointer senior samster in sammyboy. U even said u can boost their businesses by penning wonderful frs for them. U even con them to give u free meals treats

Heard u even borrow money from wls but never return

Beware of karma la. Whores hard earned money also wanna cheat

Despise u
I like your writing,con them free meals and borrowed money from WL?
I will be DEAD and Ban from GL liao,lol!
You must be some OKT assistance or clones,look at the thing you post and under moderation.
We can meet face to face to which WL I con?No balls!
By writing things without facts,so pathetic, lol!
Old 09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisha169 View Post
Bomerman339 is s con man and all okt must ban him cos borrow money than change his handphone number and wl crying cos cannot contact him
Lol,come out face to face talk,my hp no so many years never change.
If I borrow any or con WL ,will die in accident or Aids.
You talk nonsense, will also get the same punishment.
Just tell me where and when to meet at GL.
Don't worry, I will come alone to face you,Coward or Clone!
Old 09-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok PM me your hp. I arrange a date/time and meet you face to face.
The WL got my hp no if you claimed that my no change!
U got guts pm me yr no now.I call you now.
If not,don't talk nonsense here.
Go TKSS section, not GL 150 FR list.
Best is we meet today at any Legal House that you claim I owe the WL money!
Old 09-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
bomberman

don't play play hide and seek lah....you think I small children huh? ask you PM yr hp no to me and now u play play asking me my no. this show you no balls to meet me face to face and clearly show that you a liar, con man cheat many many wl hard earn money, cheat wl giving free meal, cheat wl free extra service, cheat wl free $150 session
Liar mother will die in AIDS!
Liar daughters will be WL,lol!
Old 09-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha69 View Post
I heard some wl ban bomberman339 because he trying his luck to cheat wl hard earn money and always talk cock and always asking wl whether wanna to go out eat dinner or supper outside by cheating wl to pay for the supper or dinner......GAN NI NA CHAO CHEE BYE!!! LAMPARK PLS LOOK AT YOUR FAT UGLY FACE AT MIRROR!!!!!
Another clone just register to flame me.
Go ahead,please coward!
Asked more clones to zap,sour grapes.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16213 / Power: 16
PeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond reputePeaceKris has a reputation beyond repute
GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Another clone just register to flame me.
Go ahead,please coward!
Asked more clones to zap,sour grapes.
Peace man. Chill down. Both Geisha69 , Trisha169; gone - no more posts. Do complain to Sammyboyfor, if you have been unfairly zapped.

All Welcome to Geylang TCSS Thread: http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=441149. Cheers.

"Peace Be With You"

The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu

Exchange for 3 pts minimum

Nick for take over (highest bid secure)

Old 09-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayyan View Post
You like to boast in forum that you went on dates with wls outside eg vi vi w06. But vi vi told me she has never went out with you before. she even said she will never ever go out with you because she felt disgusted wanna know y? Take a look at yourself in the mirror la the answer is in the mirror

Eva 1612 told me u boasted to her that u r very influential, powerful, high pointer senior samster in sammyboy. You even said your FR can boost her business by two to three folds. Oh gosh, when I heard this my toes giggled haha.

Eva even treated you free meals. Poor Eva got conned by you.
Luckily Eva now went back china and does not need to serve you!

You even boasted you r w06 boss's good buddy
You got the wrong person,I totally never go out with vivi and eva?
Old 10-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Name : NaNa 1654A
Face : 7.5 NaNa is pleasant looking. Looks to me like a typical OL. I am sure bro all had this experience when you go to some banks like citi or std chart and you are faced with this pretty sweet OL trying to explain their product but somehow your mind cannog concentrate, if you ever have this experience agian I recommend NaNa as your remedy. 

Boobs : 7.6 enhanced C brown nipples
Body : 7.8 1.70m like a model

Shower : 7.0 sop
Catbath : 7.0 
BJ : 7.6 I requested to use condom, she said too oily but still obliged. very good bj 2 rounds in between move her boobs up to let me suck and kiss. Throughout the bj plus let me fondle the boobs .
AR : nil I don't want to
FJ : 7.6 Cowgirl, lotus and missionary
GFE : 8.8 Really natural and her pleasant character is what attracts me. No fake KC and i can feel she has a good character good chatting after the deal.

RTF : after I try the rest like yiyi first.

Hope you like my FR. NaNa complains that there are only FR for D and E cup no FR for her, so here is my humble FR for this pretty SYT.

Last edited by stpboc; 10-05-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

how nana know all this lol
Old 10-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
how nana know all this lol
I told her this new batch in 1654A very hot now, she replied only for those D and E cups got FR for her so so ( I think she quite humble , good character) no FR. She never openly complain no FR but from her tone can sense she a bit jealous that only D and E cup got FR. I think she even know Who wrote those FR, she said she read before. Ha ha their intel very good, luckily I never post any negative FR for anyone before.

Last edited by stpboc; 10-05-2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Some clarification
Old 10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
I told her this new batch in 1654A very hot now, she replied only for those D and E cups got FR for her so so ( I think she quite humble , good character) no FR. She never openly complain no FR but from her tone can sense she a bit jealous that only D and E cup got FR. I think she even know Who wrote those FR, she said she read before. Ha ha their intel very good, luckily I never post any negative FR for anyone before.
i guess she and rest of newbie will be unhappy they no fr, quite natural + their women even easier to feel jealous. at least now she has a fr from you bro
Old 10-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i guess she and rest of newbie will be unhappy they no fr, quite natural + their women even easier to feel jealous. at least now she has a fr from you bro
Bwahahaha ... That's an interesting point you made here ... Even GL whores are fully aware of the power of SBF ... However, a certain samster here refuses to accept this fact and he claimed that SBF is an useless site to drive GL WL business ... He also claimed that this is not a useful platform to exchange intel ... I seriously wonder why he is still sticking his ass around since he thought otherwise. He should jolly well make himself scarce, agree? What ashamed!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

This Nana sounds good for a ride. Saw her one time in a tight short number almost exposing her hot ass and those legs were to die for. Her heels were high enough to perk up and show off her hot legs.

The other tall babe in the house is Jojo, from the earlier batch. Also another sexy dresser with hot legs and looks like enhanced boobs. Slutty looks but not sure of her service so didn't try yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Name : NaNa 1654A
Face : 7.5 NaNa is pleasant looking. Looks to me like a typical OL. I am sure bro all had this experience when you go to some banks like citi or std chart and you are faced with this pretty sweet OL trying to explain their product but somehow your mind cannog concentrate, if you ever have this experience agian I recommend NaNa as your remedy. 

Boobs : 7.6 enhanced C brown nipples
Body : 7.8 1.70m like a model

Shower : 7.0 sop
Catbath : 7.0 
BJ : 7.6 I requested to use condom, she said too oily but still obliged. very good bj 2 rounds in between move her boobs up to let me suck and kiss. Throughout the bj plus let me fondle the boobs .
AR : nil I don't want to
FJ : 7.6 Cowgirl, lotus and missionary
GFE : 8.8 Really natural and her pleasant character is what attracts me. No fake KC and i can feel she has a good character good chatting after the deal.

RTF : after I try the rest like yiyi first.

Hope you like my FR. NaNa complains that there are only FR for D and E cup no FR for her, so here is my humble FR for this pretty SYT.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

What a Sensuous Korean Model/Actress !

WL: Zhi Yi
House: 2831A
Home: Wubei
Ht/Wt: 168/48
Debut: Apr 2014

Looks (7/10): She has a model figure, tall, slim and leggy with long black hair. She looked like the korean actress, Choi Ji-Woo in the famous Winter Sonata korean drama (about 30%, smaller eyes & slimer). She has jade white and smooth complexion with small eyes and sharp facial feature. Her lips were thin and sensuous. What attracted me was her long and slender pair of sexy legs. Wearing a pair of micro-mini tattered shorts, revealing parts of her sexy ass cheeks made her looked even lagi sexy…Can’t wait to run my hands on them and grab her ass…Oh her ass was curvy, firm and perky. Though she was only a A/A+ cupper, she knew how to wear to reveal her deep cleavage. Must be the effect of the ‘wonder bra’. But her boobs was really firm and full.

Boobs (7/10): A/A+ Cupper. Firm and full. Her tits were larger than normal pencil eraser and light brown. They were easily extended when aroused, like a pair of antenna. Nice to lick and rub.

Bath (7/10): She used her firm pair of boobs to rub my back and her pussy gyrating against my ass. Very shiok! I can’t help but reached out behind and grabbed her thighs and slowly moved to grab her ass and pressed it against me. When she faced me, I frenched her briefly and she did not reject. She smiled and continued with her actions. She gave me an intimate feeling… Her boobs rubbing my body from top to toe, her fingers on my tits and tongue on my sensitive rib cage area and gently hj me, rubbing my meateus… damn shiok!

Cat Bath (7.5/10): I laid on my front, back facing her. She started by using her hands to press hard against various parts of my back from shoulder, chest, ribs, waist, lower ribs, buttocks, thighs and calves. Very shiok and relaxing. I felt my blood circulating in my body and rushed up to my head. Next she licked my back with her tongue from neck down to my calves while her boobs were rubbing and brushing against my dick and other parts of my body. Very electrifying and sensuous… She spent more time on my ass, inner thighs and knee joints area where they were most sensitive. She really knew where to touch a man to make him tick. She even licked and sucked my scrotum into her mouth! Felt wet and warm at the same time.. damn shiok! Next she asked me to raise my ass for AR (will skip to AR section). Turned to the front to face her and she did the same boobs massage on my front, only difference was it ended with BBBJ (also skip to that section).

AR (8/10): One of the best I ever got so far. Not the aggressive poking and darting type but gentle, sensuous and erotic touch. She went underneath me, facing my dick and started with gently licking my scrotum, perineum and then around my ass crack in circular fashion. I felt the electric trembles across my body, charging up my body. Next, she sat up and did the same but with greater intensity, tatalising my ass crack and inside…shiok ah!

BBBR (7.5/10): Her style was to gently licking the dick head at first, like savouring an ice-cream or lollipop, licking it at all sides evenly. Next she put in gently into her mouth and sucked at it slowly at first, but with increasing speed as it went along, as if it was melting away…. a different kind of feeling from other WLs that I have had.

Painting (7/10): I stopped her before she applied ky on her pussy. I wanted to lubricate her. So I got her to lay down and started to french her. She was a great frencher, a strong tongue fighter. I moved on to lick her pair of beautiful light brown tits which were bigger than pencil eraser size. Very tender and responsive to my touch, erected immediately. My tongue then glided down to her inner thighs, oh those sexy thighs that I had been craving for… I felt her trembling when I did that. Finally my tongue landed on her sweet spot – light pink abalone. It was covered with sparsely coarse pubic hair. It was tight and I had to use some force with my tongue to pry it open. I painted her clit until the cunt juices flow freely, like an open tap.

FJ (7.5/10): I started with missionary. It was an easy entry, already very well lubricated by my painting. Next I lifted up her back up to form the folding chair and bonked her hard with a loud ‘piak piak’ sound. She was squirming with exhilaration…. and then I slowed down….to save the climax for later… I asked her how heavy she was. She said 97. I said what! 97kg! She said no, oh 48kg. I whispered in her ears that I was going to lift her to heaven! She smiled and nodded her head. So I carried her, with my dick still in her and swang our fused bodies to the side of the bed where my feet can touch the floor. In that sitting position, I continued with the ‘piak piak’ thrusting into her while my hands held firmly on her ass. She started to squirm again…as I increased the speed….Without stopping the thrusting action, I stood up, holding her ass firmly and bonked her harder and harder in the air….. Her squirming and moaning was getting louder and louder… I knew she had come because I had pumped her very deep, possibly had ‘touched down’ with her 48kg weight pounding on my dick and with the help of G force gravity. Man, it was hard work! But very satisfying. I felt mine coming too but I had to hold on till the final assault. So I put her down back onto the bed and continued pumping her in missionary position until I finally unloaded. It was damn shiok seeing her in the mirror where my dick was still inside her and my body flat onto hers and my mouth sucking on her tits. Reluctantly I had to pull out and clean up shortly.

Frenching (7/10): She was a strong tongue fighter. Felt her tongue hard and strong. Perhaps if she can learn to relax a bit and be a bit more sensuous on this part would be perfect.

GFE (7/10): Very accommodating and good gfe. Despite she was only one month in GL, her rating should have already beaten many WLs who have been working for months. If she continues to improve in her service and gfe, definitely will be ang pai in no time.

RTF: Yes!
Old 11-05-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
This Nana sounds good for a ride. Saw her one time in a tight short number almost exposing her hot ass and those legs were to die for. Her heels were high enough to perk up and show off her hot legs.

The other tall babe in the house is Jojo, from the earlier batch. Also another sexy dresser with hot legs and looks like enhanced boobs. Slutty looks but not sure of her service so didn't try yet.

Bro I had a FR fir jojo as well. You can search my posts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1