The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I 20 more days

I'll be in Angeles 13, 69 and103 days from now! I like to be in Angeles every other month!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I'll be in Angeles 13, 69 and103 days from now! I like to be in Angeles every other month!
Are you one of those "new" business owners?
I have heard these past couple of years many customers have bought over or invested money into the bars and hotels....

Unfortunately for them almost every other business there is bleeding in the red....
Old 02-01-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello all!

I finally got my tickets to AC, gonna be months before it becomes reality.

Looking forward!
Nice! I got 4 tics for 2018, tentatively
Old 02-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HIGH SOCIETY

After leaving The Body Shop bar I took a stroll to Skytrax..... loud music thumping onto the sidewalk and I took a peep behind the curtain and saw not many people inside despite the darkness and flashing strobe lights. Moved on towards High Society and was ask to pay 250p at the door before letting me in. 3 yrs ago it was 200p on weekends and free on weekdays. Not an issue with me as only 50p increase. I assumed this 250p entitled me to a drink as was the practice 3 years ago. And I was surprised when I had to pay for my SML. The waitress then explained system have changed. Now they collect entrance fee of 250p every night which unfortunately cannot be offset against the drinks. And there is a 2000p surcharge if we book the VIP tables near the DJ console but that 2000p can be used to offset drinks and mixers.

Anyway crowd there was about 3 ladies to every man so it was good eye candy as I parked myself along the wall beside the restrooms. Was approached by several FLs many whom pretended to visit the ladies and came up to me on the way. It seems almost every FL is only keen on ST and prices vary between 3000p to 5000p. I negotiated with one spinner who dress in low cut tube and cfm looks..... she wanted 4000p for ST but I asked for LT saying I only take LTs. Never mind if she cannot stay LT I will find another girl. She then countered 3000p for ST but I insisted on LT so finally she relented and said LT for 4000p. Off we go back to Euro-Asia.

Now on hindsight it was a mistake taking her since she was so insistent on ST.... because that was what happened despite her agree to stay LT. After we had our 1st round..... I went to wash up and when I came out of the shower she was already fully dressed up and asked for her money. I reminded her it was supposed to be LT and she said cannot stay as her husband has come to pick her up. Although I was pissed I saw no point keeping her since she wants to go so I gave her 3000p which was the ST rate. She went ballistic and demanded 1000p more saying it was agreed 4000p. I refused to pay and reminded her 4000p is LT and since she want to leave I only pay her the ST rate. I opened the door and pushed her out but she refused to leave and kept on banging on the door. I called the reception for assistance and the security uncle came up. After hearing both side of our stories... he advise me it's only 1000p no point to escalate the situation as I will be on the losing side if she calls the cops. And I may have to fork out more if the cops came. Since 1000p is only about $30... I decide to let it go and gave it to her. The guard stayed with me after she left and we both went to the balcony for a smoke. We observed the FL waiting at the roadside when a black SUV came to pick her up. The guard said to me that SUV is a policeman vehicle. He has seen happen so many times my kind of situation and knows many of these ladies are in cahoots with the cops to scam visitors. He was happy for me I was wise enough to lose 1000p instead of the 50,000p which I would have to pay if the cops came as definitely they will bring me back to the station.

On hindsight I realize how close I came to be scammed ..... and another reason for me to put AC on my blacklist. It will be a very very long time before I even consider making a trip back there again.

* This event was happened on my trip there from 8th-10th December 2017.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Are you one of those "new" business owners?
I have heard these past couple of years many customers have bought over or invested money into the bars and hotels....

Unfortunately for them almost every other business there is bleeding in the red....
when washing, red isn't much of a concern.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

No, I have no business interests in Angeles! I just know hundreds of expats and tourists in Angeles!

Old 02-01-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
when washing, red isn't much of a concern.
Right on man
Old 04-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I 1 year no go ac, so much have change at? A girl quote me 3500php for 2 hours. I told her no thanks
Old 04-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Lol that explain why you don’t recommend ktv. Thanks for the heads up. So what bar you will recommend?
actually bars in AC are hit and miss. u need to do some leg work and see which bars suit u.

To start u off:

Walking street:
Viking
Shooterz

Perimeter:
Soya
Midnight Cruiser
Det5
Candy bar
Old 04-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Wow..bf has skyrocketed arrh? Oohh..tats really a killjoy now! Tink I take it as a RnR trip without da gogo girls, might try wechatting for FLs..😂
Old 07-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Angeles is still lot cheaper than Bangkok and Pattaya! Thai girls are more attractive but Filipinas provide better service and gfe experience!

Old 07-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Angeles is still lot cheaper than Bangkok and Pattaya! Thai girls are more attractive but Filipinas provide better service and gfe experience!
How can it be cheaper when ST is 2500p in AC compared to 1000b in Ramkhamhaeng BKK or soi 6 Pattaya?
Old 08-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
How can it be cheaper when ST is 2500p in AC compared to 1000b in Ramkhamhaeng BKK or soi 6 Pattaya?
I think he behave like Korean superstar in BKK & Patts that's why he has to pay sky high prices in those places. Given the way he cheong.... very soon he will become carrothead in AC too. But so long as he feels it is cheap it is none of our concern as it is his own money.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I attended an MMA event in Manila last year and went to AC for R&R after that but prices were already on the high side. Have not been back there since as I heard prices has rose even higher now.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

I think ac still cheap, I still can get 1000php for a bonk,is only some girl want big money so they ask a lot. Is depend on you do you want it.

Ac still cheap for me for a bonk, I can get 3 girl per day and have 3 bonk for 1000php each same price as you bf a girl in bar 3000php and maybe a runner

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1