The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcock View Post
I am looking for Lisa also. Eagle was my favorite place until it closed. I still remember one of the rooms was very big, apart from the bed, there was also a chair. When I visit Lisa, I will FJ with her from the bed to the chair. Nice memory.
My favourite there was the famous jiuhu chiobu Dawn. Perfect in every sense of the word. She was my first HC bonk and a truly memorable one at that. Can basically do everything I want with her sia
Old 22-03-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
My favourite there was the famous jiuhu chiobu Dawn. Perfect in every sense of the word. She was my first HC bonk and a truly memorable one at that. Can basically do everything I want with her sia
Jiuhu chiobu?

That was probably some 20 yrs ago when jiuhu bu was working in this trade.

Then out of a sudden this trade was monopolized & dominated by PRC bu, oso for 20 or so till now, wif some Thai bu & Viet bu occasionally ..
Old 22-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Jiuhu chiobu?

Then out of a sudden this trade was monopolized & dominated by PRC bu, oso for 20 or so till now, wif some Thai bu & Viet bu occasionally ..
Kawan, when did you emerge out of your time capsule?
Old 23-03-2021, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
Anyone know where zola is? She used to work in waterloo and another shop near bugis.
zola quit, resting till she claims her friend open a massage shop in the east and she will begin to start work

however she doesnt provide special nor she does any teasing massage why u find her. she quite boring.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
zola quit, resting till she claims her friend open a massage shop in the east and she will begin to start work

however she doesnt provide special nor she does any teasing massage why u find her. she quite boring.
Thanks bro. Can pm me which shop?
No special? no special 小费 ML like them cant survive lah.

Actually looking for her not really for the special part. Just like her way of massage and her cute voice.
Old 23-03-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried keikei from ppc recently after she moved? Her service still good?
Old 23-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolaVictoria View Post
Hi, i also kena. Plus the vivian really cmi. Pls dont do it guys.

On top of that, i kena chop carrot by cindy. My mindset is she dare to ask i dare to give but she wont see me ever again. After paying 50 entrance, she still asked for 200 for full. Lol wont rtf for sure
I pay Cindy 150 for full.

I heard Vivian do full for 100-120.
Old 23-03-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am looking for Lisa also. Eagle was my favorite place until it closed. I still remember one of the rooms was very big, apart from the bed, there was also a chair. When I visit Lisa, I will FJ with her from the bed to the chair. Nice memory.
i can't remember if lisa was the petite viet or the slender thai. both were good though lol
Old 23-03-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa is the petite viet. Her bj skill was good and can cim also
Old 23-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lisa is the petite viet. Her bj skill was good and can cim also
yea her suction damn strong. i remember every girl there has their unique skill.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3330 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Kawan, when did you emerge out of your time capsule?
No need come out from time capsule lah bang, juz recall on memory can liao ..
Old 24-03-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
crimsonfart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I know a ML name star ��. The pagar area.
Hi bro. You mind sharing where star from orchid spa is now? TIA
Old 24-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This star is not from orchid spa. She is previously from Miramar hotel
Old 24-03-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Lololol ... Let me guess. you have never ever stepped into a health centre before right?

For the longest time jiuhu bu have been a defining feature of health centres here. The pretty ones who provide excellent service are very popular with cheongsters & usually hard to book. This was the case until health centres became a relic of the cheonging scene just a few years ago... and not some forgone memory taken out of a page from 20 years before

Quote:
Jiuhu chiobu?

Quote:
No need come out from time capsule lah bang, juz recall on memory can liao ..
Old 25-03-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 20
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jiuhu chiobu?

........... malaysian common..........

anyhow list 1 at taiseng, u can easily find ur so call jiu hu bu..

vietnam bu .............. a handful

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1