The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

No bro...I said 35 degrees after sun down...not at night...it was still so hot in the twilight that standing outside will induce serious sweating...again...not a complaint but an observation...

I WILL be visiting Chiang Mai again in the next few months...please point me in the right direction if what I have witnessed is not the real Chiang Mai...next trip will be more sight seeing....night safari, Chiang Rai, elephant tour etc etc...

I strongly encourage you not to come here and waste your time. 35 degree after SUN DOWN, hell yeah, that's something I never experience during my stays here.

TS already took much of his time writing on places to visit, I don't see why we must point out the right direction just to please you.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
P186Nemesis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

I'm turning 27 this year and been living in CNX for nearly 2 years plus.
Wow, you have been living in Chiangmai Airport for nearly 2 years plus!!!!????

Reminds me of Tom Hanks in the film The Terminal. LOL.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
Bro wizrd, guess you come in wrong time and wrong expectation.

If you're just looking for cheonging, think Bangkok, Pattaya, Hatyai or Phuket is more suitable. Chiangmai is more for people who escape from usual cheonging scene and look for some happening with tourists or non working girls.

Next time if you happen to come again, try Dec and Jan for much cooler weather and rent a motorcycle or car to move around to explore the real Chiangmai.

As for sex scene, real pretty sex worker from the north are already i Singapore Gelyang or Bangkok. What left over are just quick meal for sex tourist, not really the gem. Many pretty non sex worker are in karaoke, pub etc and need some effort to get them, not just throw 1000-2000 baht and expect to be service like king.

Many happening place like warmup (I'm sure you are either not in the right place or not in the right time.......just too early maybe 10-11pm Sg time which is only 9-10pm local time, party usually start after 11pm on normal weekdays), monkey, Fabrique etc.

Thanks bro....good info to have....the locals did tell me to visit between Dec and Jan...so that is the plan for later this year...we also saw that most places close around 12, so if it's not happening by around 11pm, then we assumed it is not going to be happening. My understanding was that only Spicy stays open past 12 midnight...
my friend and I just came from Perth, through Bangkok for 4 days then to Chiang Mai...so the scene and weather (maybe expectation as you said) was very starkly difference....

We rented motorcycles but was so hot that we only use it at night...because of the heat, we also lost most of the daylight hours and had to 'rush' through the exploration at night before everything closed...if some place didn't look right, we moved on to another before the other place closed as well...if we had more time, maybe we could nurse out an evening at each place but 5 nights really didn't give us much time...

I wasn't expecting treatment like king...I expected him to tell me how much he wanted...but he didn't even bargain...btw, I was still holding my wallet so if he asked for the right price, I would have paid it...never knew Thai to back away from haggling so I wrote it down as something of an experience to share...

Many posts before already stated that Chiang Mai is not for cheongsters so I thought I will just add my impression which agrees with that assessment...

From the reaction of posts from senior bros other than yours...to the point of not welcoming me back to Chiang Mai...I apologise for even writing my initial impression of Chiang Mai....thought this thread is 'info on Chiang Mai'...didn't know it should be 'Chiang Mai is great and do not say what you really think of the place'.

No problems all the bros...I shall keep my opinion to myself about Chiang Mai then...

Thanks...peace out...
-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 07-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post
me and 2 of my frens will be at chiangmai between 11-14 apr for the songkran and maybe some cheonging at the ktv/pub/clubs...

would be good to meet up together for some drinks or cheonging wif fellow samsters or the laojiaos there
remember to protect your wallet & phones with waterproof plastic covers

i can't give you any advise against the powder though. have fun.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post
me and 2 of my frens will be at chiangmai between 11-14 apr for the songkran and maybe some cheonging at the ktv/pub/clubs...
During this period pubs, discos & ktvs are usually packed, do come early to avoid any disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P186Nemesis View Post
Wow, you have been living in Chiangmai Airport for nearly 2 years plus!!!!????
Should I say you stupid or uneducated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
My understanding was that only Spicy stays open past 12 midnight...

I wasn't expecting treatment like king...I expected him to tell me how much he wanted...but he didn't even bargain...btw, I was still holding my wallet so if he asked for the right price, I would have paid it...
I didn't know why you avoiding to answer my question back.

All sum up, you looking for free holes to fire, warm up didn't have any free hole for you to fire, thus you said warm up boring. Since when discos in niman close at 12. For your info, weekdays it ends at 130am. And there's other after hr discos.

You know the price, yet purposely put 1k bht and after being stared upon, you asked "what's up" didn't you.

Farang really "knee niao"
Old 08-04-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
P186Nemesis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Should I say you stupid or uneducated?
Say that to yourself.

CNX is the international code for Chiangmai International Airport. CNX doesn't represent Chiangmai itself. Show me proof that any website or anywhere that says CNX represents Chiangmai itself and I will admit I am stupid and uneducated. To top that, I will fly to Chiangmai and bow to your feet in the Thai way and apologize to you. I will let you take a video of it and you can post it here.

Also, from your other posts in another thread and another forum, (too bad I don't know how to link it here, oh yes I am stupid and uneducated, I forgot), I want to correct you.

You used the word "Thanachart" for foreigners, which is wrong. "Thanachart" means One Nation. The correct romanized Thai word for foreigners is "Tangchart". "Tang" means other, "Chart" means nation. So "Tangchart" means other nation, aka foreigners.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by P186Nemesis View Post
Say that to yourself.

CNX is the international code for Chiangmai International Airport. CNX doesn't represent Chiangmai itself. Show me proof that any website or anywhere that says CNX represents Chiangmai itself and I will admit I am stupid and uneducated. To top that, I will fly to Chiangmai and bow to your feet in the Thai way and apologize to you. I will let you take a video of it and you can post it here.

Also, from your other posts in another thread and another forum, (too bad I don't know how to link it here, oh yes I am stupid and uneducated, I forgot), I want to correct you.

You used the word "Thanachart" for foreigners, which is wrong. "Thanachart" means One Nation. The correct romanized Thai word for foreigners is "Tangchart". "Tang" means other, "Chart" means nation. So "Tangchart" means other nation, aka foreigners.
CNX is acronym for ChiangMai, of course there's isn't websites saying that. Idiot like you of course can't understand la. It been used widely among the tourists and travellers who often travels to here.

Seems you purposely create a clone account to attack me? Ok you're right about the thangchart, I should save the explaination for myself.

Since you're so pro about spotting my mistake, why create a clone? Use your original account. Ballless, just because I attack your sex partner thus you attack me back.

One word for you Mae hee yang.

Since you are thai language pro, I believe you know what's that right. This time round I double check my spelling in case you attack me like how you attack the word thangchart.
Old 08-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I first read wizrd post, the first thing I felt was slight disbelief. How can there be so little eye candy? How can things be that bad?But being someone who has never been to cm, I thought benefit of the doubt should be given to him and so better keep my thoughts to myself. On top of that, I also feel you are certainly entitled to your own opinions! Well for all it's worth, here's mine today is my first day in cm and I haven't done anything much yet other then buy some necessities at kad suan kaew(a shopping centre abit like sg centre point). And I already saw quite a few not bad looking girls. Not the 9-10 pt drop dead lookers in Bkk but easily around 7 pts. It's weather is hot I agree, but hardly any difference from sg to me. I plan to hit nimman area evening onwards and will provide more updates here if able.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate View Post
When I first read wizrd post, the first thing I felt was slight disbelief. How can there be so little eye candy?And I already saw quite a few not bad looking girls. Not the 9-10 pt drop dead lookers in Bkk but easily around 7 pts. I plan to hit nimman area evening onwards and will provide more updates here if able.
Bro kad suan kaew is abit old, you should try central airport. More looker especially during lunch hrs. As for that farang don't bother him. His FRs all are rubbish. Talk like yaya
Old 08-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro kad suan kaew is abit old, you should try central airport. More looker especially during lunch hrs. As for that farang don't bother him. His FRs all are rubbish. Talk like yaya
Hmm i think farang loves chiangmai, it's their fav place for retirement.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

was in CNX since Sat after a long drive from BKK and worst part aircon need repair during the journey

After arrive late night 10pm, do some cleaning up and sleep. Next day sending OC home and free for next 2 days.

Sunday bring OC brother to dinner and search for some drinking place with coyete, look around in Bangsaen 1 but end up in high class karaoke room with 3 young ladies plus 2 mms, paid for 8 bottle chivas member and mms give 2 free red also.....not too good in writing how we have fun in the room but overall good fun and much cheaper as compare to BKK club.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Hmm i think farang loves chiangmai, it's their fav place for retirement.
Ya I met a few farangs and they told me they on vacation for two month due to snow in their country. They find CNX was a prefect place for them to live in.

Unless farang from Iceland, who can't tell the weather properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
look around in Bangsaen 1 but end up in high class karaoke room with 3 young ladies plus 2 mms, paid for 8 bottle chivas member and mms give 2 free red also.....not too good in writing how we have fun in the room but overall good fun and much cheaper as compare to BKK club.
Wow bro, you must spent quite a fortune. Bangsaen is not a cheap ktv.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I come n busybody abit... ��...

( Like we always said one man meat is another man poison... )
U just enjoy ur stay there... Up in the mountain...
N sai bai dee pi mai... I going to miss it this yr... ��So sad...

Watch 13.20min...Relax...

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

5555+ got BALL LESS ZAPPER WHICH DON'T WANT TO PUT HIS NAME zap me. Can't take criticizes, then don't come and talk shit here. Go back to your farang country la.

I dare to put your name and clones. Like that not gentleman lei, want to attack me, attack from front la. Ai kuuai!!

Bro hunterhi, I'm waiting for your arrival na. 555+ let's chat at that complex again, while bio-ing the girls.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! I'm currently in town! Anyone wanna meet up just drop me a pm with your number! Always good to have more friends
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1