The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
minitoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhack View Post
heehee. i just remembered we bonked a few times in office server room after 6pm. outside the door still got people working. if someone with access walk in both of us had it - me with my pants down and she nude. heng we got away with it almost 10 times. ah the throes of passion.
depending on the number of servers and sensitivity of the data, there may be cameras along every aisle.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
blackwhack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minitoons View Post
depending on the number of servers and sensitivity of the data, there may be cameras along every aisle.
heehee...checked before proceeding
Old 05-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

No thrill, no gain
Old 05-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
cpcheongster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

when i was in secondary sch, my ex n me were exploring staircase for frenching n petting. when we went to the top floor of a point block, we discovered tat the hatch to the rooftop was not locked. we climbed up the ladder and went to the rooftop. we even stole the bedsheet tat the resident was hanging along the corridor to dry so tat we can lay comfortably on the dirty floor of the rooftop.

i remembered i told her we must have sex but the sex must b a memorable 1. so this was the prefect opportunity for me to break her V. i told her this is the moment. we had sex on the rooftop. the scenery was excellent. the breeze was excellent.

lucky no1 called the town council to lock the hatch or else both of us sure kanna.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 19
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

1) fuck my buddy-S at the kitchen, pumped her from behind and then proceeded to the living hall as it is too hot in the kitchen with her mini skirt on, tops n bra off when my brother n sis-in law were away and mother was sleeping.

2) fuck my ex-gf-A in her room while her bf was away for holidays with his frds, and she caught me taking out my camera phone as i was trying to video the whole scene, and she screwed me upside down and eventually i still managed to have a good bonk after trying to explain to her that i was curious of taping the whole scene to my phone.

3) fuck my ex-gf-Y at my work-place (chemical plant) cos night shift only 2 persons working while i was on my off, drove down to tuas(my work place), fuck her on top of the damn mixing tank..

4) fuck my ex-gf-A infront of her younger sis while sleeping, man the feeling is gd, hw i wish her younger sis joined in..
Old 07-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpcheongster View Post
we even stole the bedsheet tat the resident was hanging along the corridor to dry so tat we can lay comfortably on the dirty floor of the rooftop.
That's a bit too much leh
Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

rooftop safety.. will roll over and fell down?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 18
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
rooftop safety.. will roll over and fell down?
Agreed.

You must apply ROOT TOP SAFETY rule.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
J_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This I would say is a very rare and daring encounter for me. Ard 3 to 4 yrs ago I had a trip to phuket with my two fren J & P and P's part time gf, Lyn. P have been telling us how hot and horny this Lyn is.
We'r staying in Holiday Inn at Patong where there's a spa call ESPARA if im not wrong. Lyn wanted to trythe spa package. On the 2nd day, J and P wanted to try the local 'massage'. As im not interested in the local 'massage', P ask me to accompany Lyn to the spa. I agree as i've not tried this type of spa be4. When we'r there, they show us the packages and hell it is quiet ex. I think is ard 8000 baht for 1hr of thai massage 45mins to use the facalities sauna and hot pool. finally we decide on the COUPLE package that is 10000 baht per couple which is much cheaper. After payment we were lead to the massage room. WOW, the atmosphere is fantastic, vr serene and romantic. Dim lights, soft music and aroma therapy burner. Two lady came in and ask us to take off all our clothes and put on the paper underwear provided, we look at each other with shock but no choice quickly change and lie on the bed. WOW she got a full C cup boobs. My little bro start to stand after looking at it but slowly cools down during the massage.
FAST FOWARD TO THE MAIN TOPIC>>>
After the massage we proceed to the facilites. Its quite special, only the 2 of us will occupy the the area and no 1 wil come in to disturb us. thinking she is not my gf and wil try to avoid embarrassment, she goes to the sauna and i go to the hotpool which is not hot at all. after only 3mins, she open the door and come into the hotpool area. I was naked then lying in the pool relaxing, when I saw her my bro immed MARIKITA.She didn't say anything and comes straight at me , hold on to my cock and kiss me. At that time i realy buay tahan liao and nvr care who she is. I grab her breast and we kiss furiously.after a while i carry her up to sit on the floor and im still in the pool and suck her nipple.DAMN HORNY liao, slowly go down to paint her cunt. she was moaning loudly. After painting her for 15mins she's vr wet and we change position she AJ and bbbj me.Realy buay tahan liao, CUM and splash everything on her face and mouth.
Round 2. I think she dun have enough,after awhile she ask me sit on top again and she bbbj me again for another 15mins til i stand hard again. This time I can tahan much longer and have change quite a lot of style before I cum. We did doggie in the pool, on the floor, missionery and finally cowgl me til I cum.
Afterall i had an exciting and sextifing SPA session and all worth the 5000baht i paid. I think we have excede the time by 25 mins, but luckily no comes to call us. after that we just walk back to our hotel room and saw my 2 fren also have came back fm their 'mission'. The 2 of us kept quiet and stay as normal for the whole trip. After we went back, Lyn actually jio me a few times but I always reject her cos mayb a bit guilty lah.

And last but not least, this is a vr good hotel for couple. Will have fantastic moments there.
Old 26-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
here4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just sharing my own experience, to date the daring place shld be the area in between millenia walk & marina sq(before renovation works done). u guys know the old MS 2nd lvl used to have a few open air concept pubs? from there u walk straight towards the ohb towards suntec there are places for u to sit, was chilling there with one of my old FB when she suddenly teased me & just went straight dwn to blow. seriously a once in a lifetime feeling for me sia.lol bonk her for abt 2mins after the blow, didnt managed to cum cos too open already, just infront of us is a i think office or somethineg with curtains but lights still on!!
Old 27-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
1) fuck my buddy-S at the kitchen, pumped her from behind and then proceeded to the living hall as it is too hot in the kitchen with her mini skirt on, tops n bra off when my brother n sis-in law were away and mother was sleeping.

2) fuck my ex-gf-A in her room while her bf was away for holidays with his frds, and she caught me taking out my camera phone as i was trying to video the whole scene, and she screwed me upside down and eventually i still managed to have a good bonk after trying to explain to her that i was curious of taping the whole scene to my phone.

3) fuck my ex-gf-Y at my work-place (chemical plant) cos night shift only 2 persons working while i was on my off, drove down to tuas(my work place), fuck her on top of the damn mixing tank..
4) fuck my ex-gf-A infront of her younger sis while sleeping, man the feeling is gd, hw i wish her younger sis joined in..
This is hell of a crazy idea to do on top of that mixing tank, are you refering to those concrete mixer with a big round shape tank? If yes how can both of you manage to balance yourself huh? Both of you must be damn skillful lor...
Old 27-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

They must be acrobats.
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
risktaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some of the acts are realing daring. kudos!
Old 27-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
Head is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The corner of a deserted area in a park, will be quite fun.
Old 28-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
mengMeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuymengMeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm...let mi share a few....

my sec sch girls toliet with my ex gf after class.....damn exciting

with my ex gf in changing room, east coast park, hdb staircase, on double deck bus, at her hse when parent watching tv in the livingroom and we juz use blanket and cover ourself then have sex wif her......damn i miss her sia....nw she is married le...

at my current gf condo staircase....8 out of 10 times send her hm will do her at the staircase

condo swimming pools with my gf....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1