The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
Hi bro, would you like to share if there is any progress with B?
+153 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+153 for you.
Wow u power pa... How u get so many points sia lol
Old 25-04-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3756 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
I know this is SBF, but not all events lead to sex. I respect B, who is my friend, and M, who is B's childhood friend. Yes, it was tempting when I was alone with a hot girl behind closed doors, but that's all about it. She agreed to share a room didn't mean she wanted to be fucked; likewise, I was sharing a room with her didn't mean that I must fuck her.

As for my girlfriend, let me just say that trust is a very powerful tool in a relationship. I might flirt with girls and whatnot, but I will definitely not cheat on her.
commendable. not many guys can say that
Old 25-04-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

when a good meal if put right infront of you, eat it.
Old 25-04-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
Thanks for checking in.

Not much actually, trying to take it slow at the moment. After all, she is newly engaged so I wouldn't want to be the one who destroys her engagement and potential marriage. She continues to give hints, albeit subtly, that she wants to cheat on her fiance with me. Some of them were like wrapping her arms around my hands "for security" when walking back after lunch, purposely and accidentally brushing her hair against my face (yes, her hair smells very nice), dipping her used spoon into my coffee and pretending to stir it, and so on. The most extreme one was grabbing my hand and resting it on her chest to feel her heartbeat. That was before she was due for a performance evaluation later that day.

We now go for lunch together on a daily basis, but thanks to our long-time friendship, no one is suspecting a thing...at least as much as I know lahh. However, we are starting to have lunch further away from our workplace to avoid gaining unwanted attention.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

why not lunch and nap/ quickie at hotel

Quote:
Thanks for checking in.

Not much actually, trying to take it slow at the moment. After all, she is newly engaged so I wouldn't want to be the one who destroys her engagement and potential marriage. She continues to give hints, albeit subtly, that she wants to cheat on her fiance with me. Some of them were like wrapping her arms around my hands "for security" when walking back after lunch, purposely and accidentally brushing her hair against my face (yes, her hair smells very nice), dipping her used spoon into my coffee and pretending to stir it, and so on. The most extreme one was grabbing my hand and resting it on her chest to feel her heartbeat. That was before she was due for a performance evaluation later that day.

We now go for lunch together on a daily basis, but thanks to our long-time friendship, no one is suspecting a thing...at least as much as I know lahh. However, we are starting to have lunch further away from our workplace to avoid gaining unwanted attention.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
when a good meal if put right infront of you, eat it.
I would say that there are exceptions. For people who don't eat beef, for example, even if there is a mouthwatering piece of steak right in front of them, they would not bother to take a second look at it.
Old 27-04-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I would say that there are exceptions. For people who don't eat beef, for example, even if there is a mouthwatering piece of steak right in front of them, they would not bother to take a second look at it.
Not sure if I understand the ambivalence in you. In this thread, the title reads "Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?"

Now you have established she is interested, you decide not to proceed? It also seems B and M are not just mere colleagues. How long have you known them and under what circumstances were you first acquainted (met at school, etc)?
Old 27-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
Not sure if I understand the ambivalence in you. In this thread, the title reads "Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?"

Now you have established she is interested, you decide not to proceed? It also seems B and M are not just mere colleagues. How long have you known them and under what circumstances were you first acquainted (met at school, etc)?
That's why he feels like an enigma.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 06-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi any update on B? Up already?
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wongmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1