The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Youre welcome bro ...Not much use for the points bro...the points cannot exchange for cash or NTUC vouchers....just that u hv the POWER to up or increase other bros' points as n when u wish just like wat I did for u
Thanks for the explanation. Let me go read up more on the points system and how to increase others points as well
Old 04-11-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Let me go read up more on the points system and how to increase others points as well
Sounds like very political lol
Old 05-11-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't remember when I had sex with my wife the last time. Me and my wife are both in 50s and her well had dried up.

Now only left and right hands.

My advice to couples here are have fun while you can!
Old 05-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerge View Post
Sounds like very political lol
Haha, no lah... Cause even after being here for quite a while, I haven't understood how the points and reputation system works.... So now I know, I can experiment🙂
Old 05-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 14
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
No offense but this is exactly the kind of wrong mentality we should not have.

If it boils down these two choices, then I wouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

When we were younger and looking around, don't we chased after the most attractive gal (to us)? Some may like sweet looking, some like tall gals, some like petite, some like big boned, some like slim etc.

I'm not sure if it is just me, but isn't sex an essential in marriage? My wife and me had a long talk before we got married.

We did had sort of agreement that she needs to maintain herself because I don't like fat women. The price I have to pay? Well I have to pay for her slimming sessions after she gave birth (luckily not many), and also her facial treatment.

As strange as it may sound, but there was a period my wife and I schedule sex , it felt very strange in the beginning because it felt so unromantic and all. It made us realize how infrequent sex was, and we both made an effort to fuck more
no offence take bro. but somethings can’t be expected ma. peoples attitude and priorities may change after marriage. in essence we did take a vow to stay with our partners etc after marriage but when their attitude and behaviour changes, we also LL.

having said that , your idea was quite ingenious as well in that u told her up front about that. should’ve done that… but that was so many years ago… have to live with it or admire outside liao..
Old 05-11-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:

If it boils down these two choices, then I wouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

When we were younger and looking around, don't we chased after the most attractive gal (to us)? Some may like sweet looking, some like tall gals, some like petite, some like big boned, some like slim etc.

I'm not sure if it is just me, but isn't sex an essential in marriage? My wife and me had a long talk before we got married.

We did had sort of agreement that she needs to maintain herself because I don't like fat women. The price I have to pay? Well I have to pay for her slimming sessions after she gave birth (luckily not many), and also her facial treatment.

As strange as it may sound, but there was a period my wife and I schedule sex , it felt very strange in the beginning because it felt so unromantic and all. It made us realize how infrequent sex was, and we both made an effort to fuck more
The last portion about scheduled time for sex....I also been through that for a period when both of us are super busy but we want to still make a point to have one to two session per week...it does sound weird to others but this arrangement actually keep us together and when covid starts and we start WFH...when we have more time together...we had more sessions.
Old 05-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 15
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
Can't remember when I had sex with my wife the last time. Me and my wife are both in 50s and her well had dried up.

Now only left and right hands.

My advice to couples here are have fun while you can!
Is it really true that after 50....wives will not longer interested in sex ?
Old 05-11-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Is it really true that after 50....wives will not longer interested in sex ?
Not true in my case.

I am nearing 60 and my wife is 55 who will not say no to sex
Old 05-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Sorry for this cheap two cent joke.

Life is hard, so we make each other laugh la.
Yes, important is good health.
Old 05-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat a gem of a wife r u sis ...yr husband is really very lucky to hv such a understanding, loving n obliging wife like u always placing his sexual needs 1st even when that means causing u some inconvenience ...how we wish all our wives r like u taking u as a role model n thereby obliterating the word 'divorce' from the dictionary altogether

that means yr husband has a fetish to see pretty ladies in OL outfits lor
Everyone is different. Some ppl cannot be late in office right? So can’t blame them. I am quite flexible with what time my staff comes in. Of course because my boss is very flexible also. I believe your wife spend a lot of time dolling herself up. I usually have very simple and light make up so doesn’t really bother me if I need to redo. Actually wfh also makes the whole thing easier. Love this hybrid model.

I assume all men are the same. Who hates hot, pretty girls? That is why all of us trying so hard to maintain our youthful look. One time he was so horny when we are supposed to attend his relative wedding. See me in my tight fitting black dress and he can’t control himself. In the end, he got an earful from him mum because we reached very late.

So old already behalf like kids.
Old 05-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If I am your wife, probably you would have ditched me.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Not true in my case.

I am nearing 60 and my wife is 55 who will not say no to sex
You are a lucky man!
Old 06-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn88 View Post
You are a lucky man!
If I have not been performing my "duties", she will make a sarcastic remark if I have become a monk.
Old 06-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
If I have not been performing my "duties", she will make a sarcastic remark if I have become a monk.
Wow! Amazing. Model couple
Old 06-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Everyone is different. Some ppl cannot be late in office right? So can’t blame them. I am quite flexible with what time my staff comes in. Of course because my boss is very flexible also. I believe your wife spend a lot of time dolling herself up. I usually have very simple and light make up so doesn’t really bother me if I need to redo. Actually wfh also makes the whole thing easier. Love this hybrid model.

I assume all men are the same. Who hates hot, pretty girls? That is why all of us trying so hard to maintain our youthful look. One time he was so horny when we are supposed to attend his relative wedding. See me in my tight fitting black dress and he can’t control himself. In the end, he got an earful from him mum because we reached very late.

So old already behalf like kids.
Yes sis, u r right we r all not the same...that's makes the world go round right??...imagine every one of us in this world is the same, how boring that would be..love pple who r flexible n not rigid ..pple like yr boss n simple yet naughty wives like u ...do yr company hv any vacancies ??...if so, can u help pull me in ??? ...haha...I will be forever indebted to u ...as regards WFH...we r like u, like both ...variety is the spice of life

Yes, u r right sis, no man hates hot, sexy, pretty girls like u .. if he does, there something wrong in his mind ...good to know u r trying to keep yrself looking pretty n hot for us guys ...notti, notti u sis... do the notti deed with yr husband b4 going to the wedding n got scolded for being late...haha...thanks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1