The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Bradshaw

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: A must try HCs: SPA Erotiq @ Kallang

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28

How stupid can a person gets?
Are you refering to yourself? Poor thing, why call yourself stupid, even though everybody thinks you are a moron here. I pity you, so pls dun feel so bad about yourself ok? Because unlike others, i never think that you are a moron, at most only an idiot. So cheer up idiot!
Old 31-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!

Quote:
I yawn because i am sick of all the stupid comments... you all can continue to say what you all want... a ffew of the bros has got the address to the place and are enjoying themselves now. I have Told them SPECIFICALLY NOT TO POST ANY FR here. so that this SPA will not be circulated or shared. Check my previous post on my recommendation. THose who have got my recommendations earlier should verify. Why enjoy the previous time and because u cannot find this SPA and start zapping me because of your stupidity or senseless ability in looking at the clues.

As i said earlier, i am retiring. and some dick heads will say why retire u still come back online. Then polish up your bloody english grammars first. I jus hate talking to stupid people. And I dun mind u all zapping me. This will be my last post. To all those bros who have enjoyed... Have a nice day and remember NOT to share this place.
Everyone listen, Bro Uglyrabbit is right, i am one who have pm him and he did hint to me not to post any FR here, because he din even reply me. Thus, he is referring to those bros who pm him, din get his reply, in the fantasing at home, and i am sure he s one of them!
Old 02-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Bradshaw

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

What the hack ma, this uglyrabbit say wan to retire still come back read fr and zap pple's point, those who conflicted him. Careful to all bros!
Old 02-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

btw who zapped me in this thread huh?
Old 02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
btw who zapped me in this thread huh?
Hmm..., i think you had mentioned to zap the thread-starter, like Bro Bradshaw who conflicted him earlier, that's why both of you are zapped by him. I may be the next one liao.
Old 02-04-2006, 08:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
allenlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Angry Re: A must try HCs: SPA Erotiq @ Kallang

I think we shd close this topic for good... Wasting time!!
Old 02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
allenlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Angry Re: A must try HCs: SPA Erotiq @ Kallang

I think we shd close this topic for good!! Farking wasting time!!
Old 03-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

wah lao oi, waste my time going through all the pages. i thought got new lobang but this thread leads to no conclusion. What a joke!

Let's stop this thread and stop wasting all bros' time.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

HI Butt King,

So is it your turn to bonk ur mum yet.... are u still in the queue.... dun let her work so hard to support you... so has your dad manage to give u a doggy brother?
Old 10-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

So Butt King,

How do you like that.... anyway i am a kid so what... but at least i got u stupid uncles going around.... hope all of you will get caught for visiting the masseus and prostitues. If not die of HIV/Aids... trust me.. one fine day all of you will be caught. hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaahah......
Old 10-04-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... So is it your turn ... blah blah blah ... brother ...
Quote:
... blah blah blah ... hope all of you will get caught for visiting the masseus and prostitues. If not die of HIV/Aids ... trust me ... one fine day all of you will be caught ...
u sibeh bo liao leh ... this thread was in the process of being buried and u dug it up again only to fill it up with all the personal attacks and quite a heavy load of BULLSHIT ... do like that make u feel damn shiok meh ??? Anyway ur last post is really out of line la ... why be so petty about his past comments ... be a man la let it go ... i'm sure u have better more interesting things to do than to post such worthless posts her in SBF tio bo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1