The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

Hi Loba,

Sorry for upsetting you, just that I've been really mad busy with army and schoolwork (I'm taking a nitecourse since I'm on temp PES C and have kanna stayouts on the nites I have courses)

Will update soon, I promise
Old 07-04-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Nice stories. Post more

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 20-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

With her inhibitions unleashed, my mom was clearly enjoying herself in such a degrading situation. Mr. Chan dislodged his swollen dick from my mom's mouth. He then held my mom's head with both his hands, and started slapping her face with his hardened cock, humiliating her in front of me.

My mom's face now stained with saliva and pre-cum was visibly turned on, stretched herself upwards in a bid to reach for Mr. Chan's dick, crying:" Give it to me, Give it to me!" Pleased at how horny they had gotten her, Mr. Chan granted her request and slammed his dick back in her mouth, grunting as looked at my direction. His face with a dirty expression on his face:" Look at how I'm fucking your slutty mom! Look at how she is begging for my dick!" His eyes, rolling white with the pleasure of my mom's moist mouth all over his hardened dick.

By this time, my mom had stood up voluntarily to better suck at Mr. Chan's dick. Trembling at her knees due to the Sifu's hands wrecking havoc in her pussy, her skirt was riddened up her buttocks, displaying her black soaked cotten undies. Pushing her panties aside, Sifu's slipped his sinewy fingers in in and out of my mom's twin orifices from behind.

Chan2 on the other hand lifted my mom's dudou up to have a clear shot at her tits. Pinching her nipples earnestly, he used his free hand to take random photographs of exposed breasts.

My mom was clearly enjoying the attention the 3 men were giving her as she begin to moan and started to grind her bootylicious ass against Sifu in a bid to force his fingers deeper into her.

Seeing how responsive my horny mom was towards his fingerfucking, Sifu was unable to control himself any further disrobed as fast as he could with his spare hand. His wrinkled but wiry frame was tattooed with sanskrit verses as I saw him naked. His dick sprung up from his shorts and protuded from a bush of long white pubic hair. Licking my mom's cum juice from his hands clean, he bunched up her skirt till it was at her abdomen level while he grinded his bare dick on my mom's panty clad ass crack and took a quick handful of her breasts.

Grinning towards me, he slipped his fingers into my mom's thin panty waistband and proceeded to slide it down her. My mom sensing that her panties were going off her, panicked and gave a horse-like kick towards Sifu. However, Sifu was too fast for her and held up her offending leg in the air just before it could hit him in the chest. Hooking her right leg up, he smacked her hard on her ass, causing my mom to give a muffled shriek.
Old 20-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes!!

More please!!
Old 21-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

"Piak Piak", Sifu kept slapping at my mom's buttcheeks till it was red with his palm prints. Tears flowing down her cheeks, she was powerless in Sifu's grasp as she thrashed around in a vain attempt of keeping her panties on her.

Calling out to Chan2 to hand him a lit candle, Chan2 took the candle from the altar and begin dripping hot wax on my mom's bare back. The searing pain of the hot wax over her delicate was too much for her and she squirmed in pain, trying to shake off the hot wax over her back.

Taking advantage that my mom was in pain, with one quick tug, Sifu managed to get my mom's panties off her till it was at her knees. Her bare buttocks jutting outwards while her knees where bent inwards in a very uncomfortable position. Sifu with a mad glee on his face, sinked in his fingers into her fleshy bottom and spreaded her butt cheeks, his fingers burrowed them deeper into her womanhood.

After he had his fingers inside her pussy, he used them like a mechanical vise as he pried her pussy lips apart, positioning his thumb over her bulging clitoris. He bent over as my mom was squirming in pain and buried his face into her behind as he feasted on her cunt. His tongue cold and slithery must have been quite a sensation for my mom as she gasped the moment he tongue-fucked her pussy, his fingers pinching away at her vagina lips and clitoris. His deft hands and tongue was definitely stroking her at the right places, as my mom's floodgate opened and white gelatinous liquid begin began gushing onto Sifu's face, himself lapping up the sweet cum juice of my humiliated adulterous mom.

Dis-engaging his face away from her pussy, Sifu continued finger-fucking her and more of her cum rained down on the floor and her panties. My mom's body was trembling as her knees buckled, her body wrecked with guilty pleasure as it responded obediently to Sifu's ministrations. When my mom stopped climaxing, he took a step back and licked her sweet cum off his fingers with a perverse look on his face.

Pushing her panties down to her ankles with his foot, he then hooked both of her legs in the air as my mom was lifted up horizontally spread-eagled. Despite my mom's struggle, he was able to wrap her her legs around his chest as he positioned his hardened member over my mom's pussy.
Old 21-04-2008, 05:37 AM
Samster

Then it happened. He lowered my poor mom onto his raw wrinkled dick, his hands holding her firmly by her hips as he pushed his groin between her legs as he fucked her heavenward. With each thrust, he sent her swinging uncontrollably towards Mr. Chan's dick causing my mom to cry with muffled moans as she had dickflesh in her mouth and hot wax dripping repeatedly on her soft supple skin.

Fucking her like he has not fucked a woman in years, Sifu held my mom tightly by her legs as he jammed his little willy into her repeatedly, snorting away like he was in a trance. His dick slathered with her cum as it appears and disappears into her pussy, jets of her cum flying onto his belly as he continue fucking her well-lubricated vagina.

He slowly sped up, increasing the pressure and frequency of fucks he was giving her cunt all the while, teh tariking his dick in my mom's lovehole. With each thrust, my mom's large boobs swang in the air.

Suddenly, he paused and stopped thrusting into her. Withdrawing his dick from her pussy, he spitted multiple times at his cock and started rubbing his saliva+cum lubricated dick over my mom's bare ass crack. Spreading her butt-cheeks with his fingers, he slid his index into her anus, digging at it to make an opening. Before my mom could react, he shoved his dick into my mom's virgin ass, pounding her mercilessly. My mom only had time to stop sucking Mr. Chan and cried out for help:"No.. Pain! Please Stooo...".

Before she could finish her sentence, Mr. Chan silenced her cries by slamming his dick involuntarily into her mouth as he climaxed. His hands grabbing the back of her head as he mouth-fucked her like there was no tomorrow.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My poor mom gagged immediately the moment Mr. Chan's dick exploded in her small mouth. She was in shock as no warning was given as Mr. Chan's body spasm uncontrollably, his hands squashing her head tightly against his groin and jamming his spurting cock to the back of her throat.

Wanting my mom to swallow his cum on camera, Mr. Chan coaxed my mom to drink it all up, running his fingers through her hair. However, when mom tried to spit out his cum, Mr. Chan used his dick as a plug to stop his cum from flowing out. Agitated, he then pinched her nose and screamed at her aggressively to swallow.

"I tell you to swallow you better swallow! You listen to me or else I'll tell your husband what you are doing now!"

That did the trick as my mom obdiently gulped down his cum and Mr. Chan with both hands cradling her temples guided her in licking his shrinking cock clean, all the while she was getting banged behind by Sifu. Pulling me by the sleeves, Chan2 made me film everything in close view as I witnessed my poor mom licking the cum off Mr. Chan's penis and whinning with each hard thrust that Sifu was giving her from behind. Due to being blindfolded, she was oblivious that I was filiming her at such close range. For some strange reason, I curbed the desire within me to cry out to her.

Then suddenly, Chan2 grabbed my spare hand and guided it just below her large melon-like breasts. Her sweat was dripping through the sides of her heaving breasts and it spattered onto my open-palms as Sifu doggy-anal fucked her repeatedly. Motioning me to caress her breasts, I stared at Chan2 with horror and disbelief. When I hesistated, he palmed my hand in his and brought it up and before I knew it, my hand was cradling her left breast while Chan2 was kneading her right. Enjoying the perversity of the situation, Mr. Chan grinned lecherously at me and put a stern finger to his lips.

Warm and slippery, she groaned at our touch. Through my hands, I could feel her her breathing grew more and more bated as she was getting turned on again. I was molesting my own mom with the aid of 3 other men who had all fucked her out of her normal self. In a vey sick way, I was enjoying myself too much to understand the the moral consequences of my actions, as young as I was then. Though it was definitely wrong but it felt all so good like the forbidden fruit we aren't supposed to eat. How was she to react if she knew the small hand beneath Chan2 on her breasts were her very own son? Following Chan's 2 instructions, both of us tweaked her nipples like radio buttons and my mom arched her back sharply at the sensations that rocked through her body when we did so.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 23-04-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

Sifu was like a man gone mad and continued forcing his dick up her ass, almost splitting her in two. While supporting her legs between his armpits, he shot his fingers into her cunt and rubbed at her clit aggressively. As I continued tweaking her nipples, Chan2 begun suckling at her breasts, licking her pink auroral and nibbling it with his incisors.

My mom shrieked in mixed extacy and pain, her toes jutting out as waves of pleasure jolted her system. Before long, she had climaxed for the umpteenth and lovejuice and sifu's pre-cum was dripping down her thighs. Grinding her buttocks against Sifu's groin, my poor turned-on mother synchronized his fucking motion and coiled her legs tightly around him. The friction of her tight virgin butthole wrapped around his dick was too much to bear and the pressure mounted with each of his anal incursions. An old man, he could only withstand so much pressure and before he could reach out his hands to grab my mom's hair, he exploded inside her while hugging her tightly by her small petite waist. As he came, I saw my mom gasp in pain as she felt hot jism filling up her rectal area. Sifu collapsed onto her back as he continued hugging her, himself winded from the strenuous activity. When he finally took out his dick from her ass, sticky white gooey cum with blood flowed out like dam with its floodgates open. My mom fell on her knees; pleading them to cut her loose.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 23-04-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
Gentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGentle Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Power post from you. Buay tahan man. Just upped your points.
Old 23-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Boy View Post
Bro,

Power post from you. Buay tahan man. Just upped your points.
Thanks Gentle Boy and to the brothers out there who enjoyed my "enhanced" recollections!
Old 24-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Thanks for picking up the pace! Great story!~
Old 24-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
iwan28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

You are the man, I love your story...........
Old 24-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Chan2 then took a knife from the altar and instead of cutting her loose, snipped off the rope that was suspending her from above; making sure her wrists were still tightly bound. Absolutely exhausted, my mom laid on her back on the kneeling cushion stained with sweat, cum, wax and blood.

Unfortunately, her ordeal under those men was not done. Chan2, who had taken off his pants finally, positioned himself between her legs. Wiping her down with the cloth on the floor, his fingers parted her pubic hair and he rubbed at her swollen engorged clit in circular motion, trying to get her to be in the mood again. He then grabbed her by the ankles with his hands and begun nibbling at each of them as he spread her legs apart. Kissing and licking her legs, he sunk his teeth into her calfs, leaving teethmarks all over her. His actions stirred my mom from her rest and she begin moaning placing her hands over her bare breasts, begging them to let her off.

Sensing no resistance, he grabbed his cock and hovered it over her sore pussy lips, parting them and wanting to sink it in. However my mom realizing that she was going to be fucked again, mustered enough strength to sit up and using her elbows, attempted to get up. This only made things worse as her action effectively caused her vagina to slip over Chan2's dick. Rocking himself forward, Chan2 hooked her by the underside of her knees, locked his erect dick inside her and begin pumping away in missionary position.

To increase the tightness of her cunt, Chan2 closed her legs together and pointed them skyward. Hugging her legs like a pole, he then increased the speed of his fucking motion, enjoying the suction of her tight pussy lips around his dick. His hips gyrated at a maddening pace as his dick slammed into her with loud "Piak Piak" sounds.

By this time, my mom was biting her lips in pain and grimacing due to the ferocity of Chan's 2 humping action. When she complained that his humping was causing her back ache due to being fucked on a cold floor, Chan2 hooked her by the underside of one of her legs and while my mom still on his dick, carried her small petite frame up. As he was much taller than her, my mom was hoisted up under his arms and he jerked her up and down. Her vagina splitting up like a coconut impaled on a stake. He rocked her up and down as her large boobs flung in the air, my mom crying: " Uh..Uh.. Put me down! Uh!" Bunching up her dudou with his chin, he lifted her chest to his face area and gorged on her large boobs, his teeth sinking into the soft mounds of her milky white flesh.

Whe he got tired of this potition, he walked over to the altar, laid her onto the table amongst the clay figurines and raised one of her legs before penetrating her again. Fucking her scissor-style, he placed my mom's bound wrists over his head and begun kissing her, of which my mom returned his kisses passionately. Tongues rolling in each other's mouth, instead of pushing him away my mom was hugging him tightly, her raised leg was now coiled onto his back. Hugging each other tightly, my mom's large breasts were squashed between the both of them. He raped her so hard that as they fucked, the table shook so violently that a few figurines and lit candles were smashed onto the floor.

As his brother was pumping my mom to sexual nirvana, Mr. Chan took the video camera from my hands and begun filming the two adulterous couple. It was one hellava sight as my mom groaned and yelped with each thrust, her face inches away from the large penis of the demi-god idol placed on the altar. The Idol with menacing stare looked like it was enjoying the scene and was giving its blessing to the unholy matrimony of my mom and the 3 men.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 24-04-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 24-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, good job ...thanks
Old 24-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

As Chan2 was fucking her, her D-cup breasts lunged back and froth due to the vigorous love-making, breasts spilling at the side. To get a better gripe of her breasts, Mr. Chan untied the knot behind her neck and removed her top completely and hung the dudou over the Demi-God Idol's penis.

With free access to her bosom, Mr. Chan grabbed her jugs like it was on sale. Kneading them like dough and clawing them with his fingernails. They laughed as my mom begged them to stop, amazed at the lack of conviction with her demands for basic modesty. With hands working at her boobs, my mom bit her lips in sheer extacy and was lost in the sinful pleasure that Mr. Chan was giving her.

By this time, my mom had locked her legs around Chan2's waist, squeezing him at the hips and responding to his fucks by lifting her pelvis towards him to meet his thrust. With her arms around his neck, she kissed him with torrid desire, moaning and groaning as Chan2's dick thrashed wildly inside her womanhood.

As they kissed, Chan2 swept aside the rest of the figurines and worship elements on the table and laid himself on it. He got my mom to kneel over him in a cowgirl position and his hands grabbed her by the buttocks. Grinding her rump against his groin, he made my mom ride him like a rodeo. Her body now facing the bronze penis of the large Idol. I felt any moment, the idol would come alive and force his huge metal dick into her mouth.

My mom leaned her bound hands on the nearest object which was the metal penis to keep her balance as she was rocked back and froth underneath like a rag-doll, her boobs flopping all over the place. Chan2's dick was like a piston as he went in and out of her. He could feel her inner muscles clutch him as he plunged in and spasm as he came out. He had her hips tilted up high so his knob rubbed her G-spot roughly.With each bounce, his dick filled up her cunt and she punctuated the air with shouts of joy and pain.

Mr. Chan then placed the camera on a chair and adjusted the view correctly. He then pointed to me to look after it before jumping onto the table, his dick now rock hard and eager to get into the fray. He moved the metal penis aside and bent his knees gingerly towards my mom, his dick now at her chest level. Grabbing my poor busty mom by the tits, he cradled her massive knockers in his hands and sandwiched his swollen dick between them, while lifting her arms above her head. His dick was so erect and hard, that with each upward thrust he would bang his penis-head into her chin or neck. in and out he went, he must have enjoyed the view of my mom's deep cleavage as his dick peeped up from between.After a few jerks, Mr. Chan could not take it anymore. With a loud heave, he climaxed and with one hand holding his dick like a hose, he aimed for the moneyshot as his cum sprayed onto her face and hair, slathering her face with his thicky gooey cum.

Chan2 on the other hand wanted to cock-screw her as he tried to spin her around his dick so that his brother's cum would not fall on his face. This was a bad decision, as the moment my mom did that, her vagina muscles became even tauter and clung onto his dick even more tenaciously. The pressure mounted quickly and he exploded inside her. His cum must have went off like fireworks as Chan2 snorted and grunted wildly, thrashing around uncontrollably beneath her.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 24-04-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1