The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joinus View Post
always see u in CIP topic

I encountered several times while making out with different ML, she will use her moist pussy lips to grind my throbbing dickhead. Of course, I recklessly CIP her.

My mind at that point of time was since her moist lips touched my wet dick, there's already an exchange of fluids. Thus, I might as well CIP her.

Am I right to say after my dick touches her wet pussy, there's no difference in whether I use a condom or not?
the ml is those shop walk in? or the online websites stables?
Old 18-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joinus View Post
Probably they are the ones that give FR for ML stating strictly HJ only, no BJ, no FJ, must treat her well etc

Some of them even request me to insert within 20mins of meeting
u sounds like quite experience, my ml told me that the reviews of her websites are not real, but usually is real commented by bros right..
Old 18-06-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking of which... any clinics recommended for hiv testing? And how much?

Ive just retired from RAW IS WAR.

So far i dun feel anything like symptoms but still best to check.
TIA bros
Old 18-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

How to kc FL to do raw ? I go 5-6 times still cannot get leh
Old 18-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

One bro always do raw with new FLS & Ang pai...after creampie..he will take pictures & video.
Old 18-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

machiam playing russian roulette

上得山多终遇虎
Old 30-06-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Always make sure I seed her deep and well enough to remember me.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

Was having a casual chat with one of our samster here few days back and we were on the topic of FL raw. Mentioned that he has this lady in one of the geylang whorehouse that he has access to raw as he wad a weekly regular for the past few months. I remember seeing the comment that if FL let u raw then she will let anyone raw, his view was that it was safer to raw whore house FL as they go for check every month and if the FL was tested positive then she will be sent back, the fact that she is still around means she is ok. Any views on that?
Old 02-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Meng8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
One bro always do raw with new FLS & Ang pai...after creampie..he will take pictures & video.
Avleaked.com the okt fucked his girl and post video of them. Wondering do he pay them for it or collect money from the girls and fuck free
Old 02-07-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekopi View Post
Was having a casual chat with one of our samster here few days back and we were on the topic of FL raw. Mentioned that he has this lady in one of the geylang whorehouse that he has access to raw as he wad a weekly regular for the past few months. I remember seeing the comment that if FL let u raw then she will let anyone raw, his view was that it was safer to raw whore house FL as they go for check every month and if the FL was tested positive then she will be sent back, the fact that she is still around means she is ok. Any views on that?
There is always a window period before you can guarantee the HIV test results are accurate.

Every HIV patient do raw because they never expect it can happen to them, once get it already regret also no use because we only got one life. For me I will never do it because i still wanna chiong another 20years
Old 02-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
There is always a window period before you can guarantee the HIV test results are accurate.

Every HIV patient do raw because they never expect it can happen to them, once get it already regret also no use because we only got one life. For me I will never do it because i still wanna chiong another 20years
Damn fully agreed, raw only for the wife...
Old 02-07-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

News say last year statistics show HIV is downtrend like 30%.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
Verita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVerita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Updated information for worried raw players.

I got too drunk and went to my usual, but not regular (I frequent Geylang now as cheaper) 24 hour massage place, found out my regular has went back for 2 months. Was recommended a Viet. Fast forward, stripped her, paint until she happy, then drunk decided to fuck. As it was the type of place that usually only give hjs (I didn't even get bj from my old regular), we didn't have condoms. Still went ahead and did fj.

Totally regretted the next morning, then came across this post in another thread.

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18895766&postcount=33

So went to DSC, spoke to the doctor (side note, quite chio SYT, she inspected my kkj some more because got itch), decided to go with PEP (after exposure, you need the post-exposure one, not pre-exposure, although they could be the same medication). About $340 for a month's course, cannot stop, must take daily, got chance of side effect like puking, kidney or liver issues, so they don't issue for things like if you're worried about oral sex giving you HIV. No protection with what they call commercial sex worker, they give.

Also, must take HIV test first. The nurse also very nice, tell me, if go AFA or anywhere check, ask for the 4th generation rapid test, because that one waiting period only 2 weeks. 3rd generation test need to wait 1 month then test then conclusive. 15 minutes the test result out liao, prick index finger only.

Scheduled to go back again in 1 month and 3 months. Think I will go hide in the hills for this period of time. The mental torture is not worth it.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
News say last year statistics show HIV is downtrend like 30%.
Statistic is one thing, but there will always be a few ppl who get HIV every year unless HIV no longer exist. Question is whether worth the few minutes of raw or not? Some may say cross traffic also got chance die, this one i dont disagree ...but sometimes one helmet (condom) is all it takes to block the fatal headshot (HIV) on the unlucky day when bonking infected FL
Old 03-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1