The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

generally women are less keen in sex...
once a fortnight seems the norm for most of us here..

but i think once a while have a couple only night, or go for 2d1n hotel stays in SG or neighbourhood countries can allow both to be more relaxed, away from home and housework

guys try to help out with some of the house chores where possible too, lessen her load and see if it can help
Old 09-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
When come to dont know what to blame......
Stress from work??
Kids??
Society??

Our society is changing but one thing that never change
If a man eat outside he is always at fault everythinf is the man fault. .
But when a woman eat outside well again is the man fault. Cause he neglect the family. He work too hard, he not caring, he not romantic....... blab blab blab....

What r3ally have become of our society?? When guys complaint about their women they get trash like mad mostly....

When a gal com3 and complaint agai it is the men fault........

Anyway ts it is sad truth about thing and I believe once it took that path it will be hard to reverse back..... but rules of the thumb do what u want BUT NEVER NEVER GET CAUGHT CLEAN UP PROPERLY.... the charter is very strong.
Probably it is easier to lock down the responsibilities and faults, tougher to put the right choices into actions. I think as guys, we ought to do what we can within resources.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seriously, are majority having sex less than twice a month or are we the minority. After all, it is just the bros in sammyboy who feel this way.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
beater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Seriously, are majority having sex less than twice a month or are we the minority. After all, it is just the bros in sammyboy who feel this way.

twice a month would be devine for me.. its been nearly 3 years since i gotten married..i think less than 10 times sex...

ps iam waiting for the marriage to hit 3 years before i will end it
Old 09-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some women even claim that if u want sex so often and they give ever willingly then they feel they are no different from prostitutes.
Sigh...... a false sense of self importance.

Really the culprit at hand is they are playing the concept of scarcity. They think that they can holding men ransom using scarcity of sex. They see it as a reward or incentive.

It's like what we do to our children. Be good, I'll give you a sweet. Get good grades, I'll buy you an iPhone.

So in most of our case,

1) Buy me me a LV bag;
2) Do household chores;
3) Humour me;
4) Bring me on a expensive holiday;

And I'll reward you with sex.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater_buzzer View Post
twice a month would be devine for me.. its been nearly 3 years since i gotten married..i think less than 10 times sex...

ps iam waiting for the marriage to hit 3 years before i will end it
Why wait till 3 years? Why not now?
Old 09-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let just say more than a handful.... some will jusg keep mum some will voice some just take action.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
It's been so long that I forgot how her pussy looked like.
Take a picture of her pussy and keep it on your phone. It will help you jog your memory once in a while.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
beater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbeater_buzzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Why wait till 3 years? Why not now?
if iam not wrong..i read up the divorce rules in spore.. minimum 3 years...if before 3 years,plenty of shit to see to
Old 09-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Take a picture of her pussy and keep it on your phone. It will help you jog your memory once in a while.
Lol boss.....

I'll keep your suggestion in mind. I'd do just that the next time I have sex with her (if I ever do). In fact to push it one step further, I'll archive it here in SBF.

Old 09-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Your girlfriend not attractive is it? Sorry if i being direct.
Your pretty right about it , i had gfs before her and no problem having sex twice or even three times in one single night but she is by far the best woman i will have as a gf in terms of personality and character but i am not sexually attracted to her , due to her taste in dressing and under garments and still refuse to do anything about it even when i told her l would pay for it, i really don't mind having a gf that is not pretty as myself aren't that good looking either but at least do something about the dressing part ,u know what i mean ?
We are not yet married but we did talk about it so i really don't know what i should do from here as well, in pretty much a loss but like i said , i know i do love her . Any bro got any advice out there ?
Old 09-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

Suddenly I feel fortunate. I'm always complaining to my wife she doesn't seem to be able to indulge and can't seem to reach orgasms like before. There are times she also complains that I am unable to have a reaction towards her. Our complains lead to unhappiness and fights. But heres the fact, we have sex AT LEAST once a day since we started 4 years ago. We have a kid. So after reading the plights of bros here, the question to myself is are my expectations too high? Or have we raised each others expectations and anything less than our own norm would raise a red flag? Either way, it does now appear that its always a 2 way thing. Intimacy cant just be a giver/receiver concept.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Could it be because the wife didn't cum so she lost interest in sex?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggypanties View Post
Suddenly I feel fortunate. I'm always complaining to my wife she doesn't seem to be able to indulge and can't seem to reach orgasms like before. There are times she also complains that I am unable to have a reaction towards her. Our complains lead to unhappiness and fights. But heres the fact, we have sex AT LEAST once a day since we started 4 years ago. We have a kid. So after reading the plights of bros here, the question to myself is are my expectations too high? Or have we raised each others expectations and anything less than our own norm would raise a red flag? Either way, it does now appear that its always a 2 way thing. Intimacy cant just be a giver/receiver concept.
Seriously!!! Everyday for 4 yrs? How old are you people? What professions are you in? So free to have sex everyday?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

Consider the pride that so many women take in their ability to multitask. and men act like marriage kills sex. It does not kill sex if a couple is sexually and emotionally compatible. Events, people, live, changes, circumstances, and biology temporarily paralyze sex or put it into a coma, but patience, understanding, and overcoming relationship setbacks will revive it. If you put it down, dwell on it, make more issues than before it will create more insecurities, stress, and hurt. That can kill sex. Hope I am right to say so?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1