The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuyYi(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
This newbie's detailed FR already shared freely without any preconditions earlier on in this open forum

No thanks to BronzeGod.

Big thank you to ejectjoy instead
The right person to thank with regard sharing the first FR on this girl should be Apache I think.

So my thanks to Apache for sharing on the first day he tried her.

Btw Omnia, are you going to be following my every post like a dog and barking at almost anything I do in this forum?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuyYi(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The right person to thank with regard sharing the first FR on this girl should be Apache I think.

So my thanks to Apache for sharing on the first day he tried her.

Btw Omnia, are you going to be following my every post like a dog and barking at almost anything I do in this forum?
Oh is it....so a big tku to Apache as well....sorry i cant Upz u agn buddy....

As for BronzeGod aka the Dog In The Manger aka the hypocrite self-righteous man-child egotistical liar fantasist GL WL wannabe paramour Attention Seeker, do you own this thread or do you own this forum? NO.....so i shall post when i see fit!
Old 12-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24646 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I now feel a little bit sad as Ruyi was not keen to French me a few days ago, When I tried to do lip pecking, I could sense it. LOL.

Although I stop frenching starting last week, I still prefer WL willing to French me and I decline it politely. Probably due to ego sake and being loved frenching for a long period of time. Sob Sob .........

Bro Ejectjoy, I want to say a big thank you to your FRs since 2015 as I had tried many Ang Pais in 2015 to 2017 (even now) after your recommendations. The same goes to Bro Max Priest.

I got to know Zhen Zhen, my most beloved WL so far,(16WHO4 , RTC on 14 Apr 17), because of your FR and Bro Max Priest's FR in 2016. Even today, I still wechat her from time to time. In 2016, I told Zhen Zhen that I appreciated the two Bros' FR and that's how I got to know her, she smiled and love bite my chest .......LOL
Thanks for making me feel good that I received better treatment from Ruyi! I hope she continues to give me this better treatment, open up and give better treatment to most of her clients!

So amazing that you still keep in touch with departed Zhen Zhen! I truly hope she is living well! Nice to know that our FRs on her had helped to bring about your good experiences with her!
Old 12-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for making me feel good that I received better treatment from Ruyi! I hope she continues to give me this better treatment, open up and give better treatment to most of her clients!

So amazing that you still keep in touch with departed Zhen Zhen! I truly hope she is living well! Nice to know that our FRs on her had helped to bring about your good experiences with her!
Bro BronzeGod, sorry again for being overboard and sidetrack a bit, lol.

Bro Ejectjoy. Thks for your good sharing

I still remembered my first two encounters with two Malaysian girls in yr 1999 and 2000 ( petite girl Zong Qing) at GL. I dared not to do even CBJ. Just hugging, then put on 4 condoms, dared not to insert into their cunts. Only rubbed on their abdominal until I cum. WTF .......? They kept teasing at me and behaved like wanted to rape me, knn. Never been to GL till 2013, after reading the forum, bonked Cong Cong, NaNa, Ling Long, Dong Jing (RTC in late Aug 2013). Dong Jing, the petite girl was my most preferred WL then. So sad that I only bonked her from June to Aug .
Back to 2015 and started with Ding Ding, XYZ .... and many others till current day. All were recommended in this forum by many Bros.
LOL in 2015, I still put on 4 condoms, not for the purpose to lengthen shooting time but was still in great fear of the virus. Till one day in 2016 , teased by the OKT of 1654A ( he announced out loudly to all WLs and customers that the customer wearing 4 condoms just came .....knn) then from that day onwards I turned into a new leaf and used only one condom. And slowly even dare to raw .......Xiao Xin was astonished on my reborn and asked me what had happened to me ? ........hahahahan
Anyway, I practised safe sex recently, though 出了点状况in late April, lol.

I hereby thank all the Bros in this forum, also Bro Omnia, for the guidance since 2013, Lol.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro BronzeGod, sorry again for being overboard and sidetrack a bit, lol.

Bro Ejectjoy. Thks for your good sharing

I still remembered my first two encounters with two Malaysian girls in yr 1999 and 2000 ( petite girl Zong Qing) at GL. I dared not to do even CBJ. Just hugging, then put on 4 condoms, dared not to insert into their cunts. Only rubbed on their abdominal until I cum. WTF .......? They kept teasing at me and behaved like wanted to rape me, knn. Never been to GL till 2013, after reading the forum, bonked Cong Cong, NaNa, Ling Long, Dong Jing (RTC in late Aug 2013). Dong Jing, the petite girl was my most preferred WL then. So sad that I only bonked her from June to Aug .
Back to 2015 and started with Ding Ding, XYZ .... and many others till current day. All were recommended in this forum by many Bros.
LOL in 2015, I still put on 4 condoms, not for the purpose to lengthen shooting time but was still in great fear of the virus. Till one day in 2016 , teased by the OKT of 1654A ( he announced out loudly to all WLs and customers that the customer wearing 4 condoms just came .....knn) then from that day onwards I turned into a new leaf and used only one condom. And slowly even dare to raw .......Xiao Xin was astonished on my reborn and asked me what had happened to me ? ........hahahahan
Anyway, I practised safe sex recently, though 出了点状况in late April, lol.

I hereby thank all the Bros in this forum, also Bro Omnia, for the guidance since 2013, Lol.
No worries on the sidetrack. All brothers are welcome to chit chat here.

Good sharing. Just found your suddenly popping up here to praise certain samsters somewhat curious.

No harm no foul though!
Old 12-05-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks guys for the good effort in sharing FR and info on newbies!

As promised, I have revealed the yahui lookalike, none other than newbie from 1658a Ruyi!

Happy bonking!
Tears rolled down for the grand revelation. Gained 2 pound in the pig brain for this info
Old 12-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

next actress lookalike challenge coming up by the end of the month.

Spotted another one on my radar today
Old 13-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Yue Yue 2062A

Discovered this SYT when I last stopped by 2062A to try out Yue Xi. Tried her yesterday and wasn't disappointed.

Yue Yue is a petite-sized gal with thin body shape. However, to my surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit, she has these lovely pair of wholesome B cup boobs. Her overall figure reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang. Her face is cute too, having big eyes and dimples.

Started off with shower that included BBBJ. Services then proceeded with back and leg massage on myself, boob massage and catbath. What impressed me the most among her skills was her BBBJ especially the tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, which can stimulate me to the max. Ended off with missionary FJ.

She has been working for about two weeks. For a newbie WL, her overall services are rather good. No AR and auto frenching though. Her butt is also flat, so bros who like piak piak sound during doggy style might want to skip her.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
FR on Yue Yue 2062A

Discovered this SYT when I last stopped by 2062A to try out Yue Xi. Tried her yesterday and wasn't disappointed.

Yue Yue is a petite-sized gal with thin body shape. However, to my surprise when she stripped to her birthday suit, she has these lovely pair of wholesome B cup boobs. Her overall figure reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang. Her face is cute too, having big eyes and dimples.

Started off with shower that included BBBJ. Services then proceeded with back and leg massage on myself, boob massage and catbath. What impressed me the most among her skills was her BBBJ especially the tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, which can stimulate me to the max. Ended off with missionary FJ.

She has been working for about two weeks. For a newbie WL, her overall services are rather good. No AR and auto frenching though. Her butt is also flat, so bros who like piak piak sound during doggy style might want to skip her.
Thank you for trying out the girls in this house which few of us visit bro.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for trying out the girls in this house which few of us visit bro.
Most welcome, bro.

Used to be regular of this house a few years back during the Ye Ye, Tian Tian and Yue Ru days. Just thought to check out the latest gals recently.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Most welcome, bro.

Used to be regular of this house a few years back during the Ye Ye, Tian Tian and Yue Ru days. Just thought to check out the latest gals recently.
good job 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Old 14-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Le@2040
Debut: May 2018
syt 156cm and 48kg
Pleasant, shoulder length black hair. Fair and friendly.
Pubic hair not trim; small bush. Lovely B boobs.
No confidence in service. Shower - no action. Boobs massage reasonable. Catbath - slurping/sucking totally unskilled. Not open to frenching. Tried long lip kiss (- will need some time to be open). bbbj - good effort to do deep-throat. sensual licking not there. gfe lacking. Enjoy sex (cowgal & missionary positions). Need to improve significantly!
Old 15-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Le@2040
Debut: May 2018
syt 156cm and 48kg
Pleasant, shoulder length black hair. Fair and friendly.
Pubic hair not trim; small bush. Lovely B boobs.
No confidence in service. Shower - no action. Boobs massage reasonable. Catbath - slurping/sucking totally unskilled. Not open to frenching. Tried long lip kiss (- will need some time to be open). bbbj - good effort to do deep-throat. sensual licking not there. gfe lacking. Enjoy sex (cowgal & missionary positions). Need to improve significantly!
Looks wise, how would you rate her? Or compare her to any actress or previous WL in geylang?
Old 15-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks wise, how would you rate her? Or compare her to any actress or previous WL in geylang?
Would rate her 6.5 to 7.0 Tempted to say that she is a 50% round-face Nicole Kidman but guess this is as bad as "Ruyi is 50% Ya-Hui"! Sorry, could not solidly connect to any actresses or previous WLs.
Old 15-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would rate her 6.5 to 7.0 Tempted to say that she is a 50% round-face Nicole Kidman but guess this is as bad as Ruyi is 50% Ya-Hui"! Sorry, could not solidly connect to any actresses or previous WLs.
LOL! I like your wicked sense of humor punctuated with discreet sarcasm.

You have already given this fella face and perhaps out of politeness by replying to him. If I were u, I would have ignored him.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1