The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Have you screwed your co worker before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Will stop writing abt J since no one except bro Rickey likes it. Thank you for reading and cheers everyone
Please continue with J bro!
Old 07-04-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry bro...don't be discouraged or giv up...fake or not just continue, doesn't matter ..apologies, i can't upzz u again as i hv upzz yr points b4
Thanks bro. Spoken to 2 bros privately and they encouraged me to continue my "REAL" encounters. I have decided to do so since there are readers to enjoy my encounters....... Sharing is caring

Dun worry about the points, that is just a bonus...... and thank you.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Pls continue to share. Thks.
Upped u!
Thank you bro. I will continue since you guys like my encounters.

Just want to say again, my encounter is true and not fake.

Thank you.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Pls continue to share. Thks.
Upped u!
Bro, I have upped your points back. Cheers
Old 07-04-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Don't worry bro...don't be discouraged or giv up...fake or not just continue, doesn't matter ..apologies, i can't upzz u again as i hv upzz yr points b4
Bro, I have upped you before also and the system do not allowed me to up you again.

Sorry.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Working in account department, with the number of lady average of 33-40
many of them just married and doing beast feed. Wow see then walk. Yummy
At have around 10-15 I dream of. But they are high class Singapore lady. The eye is over the top. They talk to you don't even look at you. Hahaha
Bro, you have many choices to choose from..... bait them slowly and enjoy the session......

Keep the good ones and discard those "QC failed" ones..... LOL
Old 07-04-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Bro, I have upped you before also and the system do not allowed me to up you again.

Sorry.
No worries abt not returning bro.. it's ok...the purpose of having n giving points here is just to make friends with each other... hope to see u continue yr story asap...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-04-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had some fun at one of my work place few years back.

This girl handles my client contracts and was attracted to me, she’s small size and looks very decent but actually a wild thing.

Brought her to the top level gents where we have shower cubicle during working hours, bang her there a few times, tight and wet one.
Shortly after she got married and the fun stopped.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Worst case scenario: Lose your job and the woman you had screwed

On the other hand, if work it out correctly, you go to work happily each morning and get to screw your Co worker.

Do or don't do it, it depends on your character. Are you a forward planner, are you a risk taker, are you good with words?
Old 07-04-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kokanoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros and sis, I've been a passive reader for quite a while. Since it's lock down now and I'm bored, guess it's time to share my story..

In my previous company, I once took on an assignment that needs me to travel to Norway in December (winter!). Due to the nature of the job, I had to bring along 1 of my colleague (let's call her G).

G is a slim and fair 26yo girl, pretty average looking but she keeps herself in shape which is very obvious from her perky ass whenever she wears jeans. When I told her we are heading to Norway for work, she lighted up.

G: hey since we are there do you want to extend the trip? There are so many places I want to go! Also we can try to catch northern lights!

Me: wa you sure anot? You are attached leh, later your bf angry you go travel 1 on 1 with another guy. Some more catch northern lights together?

G: aiya I think he don't mind one la. Anyway we have to go there for work. But let me ask him first k..

A while later:
G: yay he says OK! He say just don't do anything stupid can already

Me: haha really ah? OK lor I mean I'm single anyway nothing to lose. Let's just go. Let me check out the accom and all..

Me: wa eh if we stay hotel it's super ex leh! How?

G: hmm how about airbnb? Then we just get 2 bedroom or something.

Me: OK sounds good. Let me go book.

In my mind I'm already thinking of alot of things that could happen during this trip. But when they really did happen, man it was a trip to remember..

Shall post part 2 if you all are up for it!
Old 07-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Worst case scenario: Lose your job and the woman you had screwed

On the other hand, if work it out correctly, you go to work happily each morning and get to screw your Co worker.

Do or don't do it, it depends on your character. Are you a forward planner, are you a risk taker, are you good with words?
That one thing I also worried. F the wrong gal, end up with jobless.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
That one thing I also worried. F the wrong gal, end up with jobless.
Too bad, don't do it then. Then again, you won't know you fucked the right or wrong co-worker. Negative mindset will leads to negative result.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

bro..jus share your story

getting bored from WFH..so need ya story to past time
Old 07-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

once banged my intern at a high level in mbfc, in one of the meeting rooms during lunch. door was locked. overseeing the marina bay.
Old 07-04-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IndianPresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with part 2 bro kokanoodle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1