The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
ganxibaxian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Past Experiences

WTF how I wish I was near the changing room when S open the door
Old 10-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnWane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow cannot tahan leh, S this type of lady
Old 10-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganxibaxian View Post
WTF how I wish I was near the changing room when S open the door
Go and stand outside changing rooms when you're free... One day you'll get the chance to see something like that.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
FunPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story ..... camping here
Old 11-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
naughtykidsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading her message, I locked my phone and kept it in my pocket. Just after keeping my phone, a guy walked towards me and entered the changing room beside the one S is in. The guy is quite young maybe about the same age as S. As I waited outside the fitting room S is in, I looked around and noticed that the walls along the fitting rooms passageway are all mirrors. Immediately a naughty thought came to my mind and I decided to make S expose herself unintentionally to other guys. I checked on the angles and discovered that from the mirror, the guy using the fitting room beside S can actually see the fitting room S is in from the reflection. I took out my phone and messaged S.

V: Are you done?

It took about a few seconds for S to reply my message so I presume she must be in the middle of changing when I messaged her.

S: Not yet la... Just finish trying out the 2nd piece. You miss me already?

I smiled to myself and replied her.

V: Ya la... Who ask you to open the door just now. Now I want to see more than what I saw just now.

S: Who ask you dont want to follow me inside. Now you have to wait liao lo.

I did not reply her back and just stood outside the fitting room. Hoping that she would take my bait and fall into my trap.

Soon I heard a click and slowly the door of the fitting room S is in opened. I looked up and saw S wearing just a white shirt that is fully unbuttoned. I stared at her half naked body and saw that this time she is not only showing me her clean shaven pussy but she had also removed her nipple tapes. Although her nipples are slightly brown and about the size of a twenty cent coins, they look fantastic. It could be the aircon or she is horny, her nipples look erected and hard.

I smiled at her and with a cheeky face stared at her clean shaven pussy. S seems to be able to catch what I meant and she slowly moved herself towards one side of the fitting room. Then without any warning, S lifted up one of her legs and did a standing split with the lifted leg resting on the door of her fitting room. My eyes widen when I saw what S had done. Her love hole is totally exposed as her pussy lips had opened from the stretching of the legs. Suddenly, I heard a familiar click sound and from the corner of my eye I saw the door of the fitting room beside S opened.

When the door opened fully, I saw the shocked expression on the the guy's face. From the mirror reflection he could see clearly the half naked body of S and with the pose that S is in, he definitely saw her exposed love hole as well.

S panicked when she saw the door open and the guy standing there. From her angle she also must be able to see clearly the guy staring at her half naked body and her exposed love hole. S immediately covered her upper body by closing up the white shirt she is wearing and brought down her leg from the door. Then S turned her body away and closed the door of the fitting room she is in. I could see the guy was still in a state of shock as he stood there not knowing what to do next. I stared straight in the eye of the guy and he lowered his head and walked out of the fitting rooms.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

After the guy had walked out of the fitting rooms there was an eerie silence that filled the air. It was not like there was no sound at all but the air just felt heavy. Then my phone beeped and I saw that S had messaged me.

S: Did you know that there was a guy beside my fitting room?

Reading her message, I dont know how I should reply her. Should I be honest or just lie to her that I didn't know anything at all.

V: Yes. I know.

It took awhile after I replied S for her to message me again.

S: So you purposely made me expose my body to another guy in public?

Reading the message that S sent to me I started to feel very bad about the whole incident. Putting myself in her shoes as a girl, it must be super embarrassing to let another guy see your naked body in public and especially with the pose that she made and her love hole in full view.

V: I'm sorry... it was meant to be a joke. I did not mean for it to turn this way.

This time round the reply from S came fast.

S: So you enjoy seeing me zaogeng to other guys or you enjoy letting other guys see my body also?

V: I'm really sorry. I did not mean it.

There was no reply from S after my last message. I just stood there looking down at my feet thinking how to fix the situation now. Just as I was about to take out my phone to message S again. The door of the fitting room opened and S came out. The look in her eyes were scary. They look so empty and hollow as if there was no emotions in them at all.

S walked pass me as if I was not even there and went straight to the cashier. I hurried over to her and heard her tell the staff that she would be taking the pieces she had tried and asked for brand new ones. I was about to open my mouth when S turned to face me and stared straight into my eyes.

S: You dont regret what you did. You started this game now I will play along with you.

I did not know how to react to what S said so I just stood beside her at the cashier as she made the payment with her credit card. I started to think on what she had said about "Dont regret" and "Now I will play along". What actually did she mean?

After S had made the payment, she turned to face me.

S: I need to buy some shoes also.

Before I could even say anything, S pulled me out of G2000. Holding my hand, S dragged me to B3 and we entered one of the shoe shops. She then told me to sit on the bench and wait for her to take her pick. As I felt sorry for what I did earlier, I just complied with what S said and sat down on the bench inside the shop. S passed me the shopping bag from G2000 and went off looking at shoes.

I was feeling bored just sitting on the bench doing nothing so I started to check out the interior of the shop which is very well furnished. I noticed there are a lot of mirrors inside the shop and some of them are on the floor placed at an angle. Nothing uncommon for me as I thought to myself since this is a shoe shop and the mirrors are supposed to help the shoppers see if the shoes looks nice on them.

Just as I was looking around, S walked to a shoe rack beside the bench I was sitting. I looked up and saw that she was looking at me. There was something about the look in her eyes that made me uneasy.

As i was still trying to figure out what she meant when we were still in G2000. S suddenly bent down to pick up a pair of heels from the lowest rack. As S was facing my direction, her loose top opened up from the front right in my face and I could see straight into her top with her breasts in full view. As I was looking at her breasts, I saw her nipples. She did not wear back the nipple tapes I saw at G2000. Just as I was enjoying my view, I noticed something else. There is an angled mirror on the floor just behind S and the refection showed what S was wearing under her skirt when she bent down. The problem here is S did not wear anything under her skirt and her bare pussy was in full view from the reflection of the mirror.

By the time I realised all these, I noticed a few guys all looking in the direction of S. Some looking straight at the full view of her breasts and some looking at the reflection of the mirror which showed her bare pussy. I tapped on the hand of S and whispered to her.

V: Wei... You zaogeng from the front and back liao la...

There was no response from S as she maintained in her position and allowed the guys to enjoy the view longer.

Then S straighten herself up and walked to another side of the shoe shop and repeated what she did again. She was doing this all over the shoe shop and now all the guys in the shoe shop are focusing on S. I soon noticed a few guys taking out their phones and I suspect they are trying to snap a few pictures of S zaogeng. I could not take it anymore and walk over to S. I pulled S up to a standing position and held her hand tight. I looked at S but before I could say anything, S spoke first.

S: Did you enjoy yourself? I bet all the guys in the shop must have seen my body already.

I almost cried when I heard what S said. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

V: I'm really very sorry. Please stop what you are doing. The guys are taking pictures of you. I dont want you to show your body to anyone else.
Old 13-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

Waiting for more updates .
Old 13-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

wow... scary...
Old 13-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KopiOTitLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxaddict View Post
wow... scary...
especially when a woman is in "revenge" mode
Old 15-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

I dont know what made me did what I did. May be it was because I was feeling guilty about what happened in G2000 or I was feeling that it is just wrong for her to do what she doing. Regardless of which, I only know my heart broke when I heard what S said.

I dont know how long I hugged S. Time seems to just stop at that moment. Then S whispered to me.

S: Wei... People looking la.

I soften my grip and look into her eyes. The expressions she had before were no longer there instead I saw the same eyes that took my heart whenever I look at them. It was innocent and pure. I looked around the shop and realised that almost everyone is looking at us. I then let go of S from my arms and she immediately held onto my hand and pulled me to the bench where her shopping bag was. She took the bag and continued pulling me out of the shop.

When we were a distance away from the shop. S stopped and turned to face me.

S: You siao ah... like that hug me inside the shop. Very paiseh one leh.

When S told me that I was very puzzled. She felt paiseh when I hug her but she dont feel anything when she is exposing her body to all the guys in the shop? Weird girl.

V: Er... Sorry. I just dont want you to continue what you were doing inside the shop.

When S heard what I said, she lowered her head and walked closer to me.

S: Promise me one thing.

V: Okay. What thing?

S: Dont ever do that to me again. I dont want anyone else to see my body but you.

I hugged S tightly again and promised her I will never do what I did again.

Slowly, I let go of S and planted a kiss on her forehead. I looked straight into her eyes and said.

V: You also have to promise me one thing. Dont ever do what you did in the shop again.

S nodded her head and we hugged again.

We did not hug for very long as she again felt uncomfortable when people started looking at us hugging in the middle of the corridor of ION Orchard. So we started walking around ION Orchard aimlessly but we were holding each other's hand were firmly together. As we were walking, S saw a signage that indicated where the restrooms were and she told me she needs to go to the ladies. I nodded my head and told her I will be waiting outside along the corridor. As S left to go to the ladies, I just walked to the side and leaned on the wall. I took out my phone and started to play around with it by opening some apps then closing them.

Just as I was playing with my phone, S suddenly messaged me. I launched the app and saw that it was another picture. The picture is obviously taken inside the toilet cubicle and it showed her with her clothing all taken off. I looked closely and saw that she had wore back her hot pink thong and nipple tapes. Then another message from S came in.

S: I good girl hor. I wear back.

I smiled, locked my phone and put it into my pocket. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I looked up and saw it was one of my colleagues (lets just call him R).

R: Yo bro... What you doing here sia?

R is just another colleague of mine from another department. He is not one of my kakis in the office and our encounters are always only on work.

V: Yo... I waiting for my friend. You leh?

R: Aiya... my wife needs to buy something from here so accompany her here lo.

Just as we were talking, S came out of the ladies and walked towards us. I introduced R to S and vice versa.

As I was introducing them to each other, I saw R checking S out from top to bottom. I would not blame him as the way S is dressed any guy will be attracted to her.

S: Er... Can we go? I still need to buy shoes.

I could sense that S is very comfortable with the way R is looking at her so I just nodded my head and said goodbye to R.

V: Got to go bro. See you in office on Monday.

R snapped out of his trance and replied.

R: Okay... take care. I also need to go to the restroom liao.

As we went our separate ways, S asked me more about R.

S: You know him very well?

V: No la... just another colleague in the office. We not close at all lo.

S: Oh... Okay. I dont like him at all. The way he look at me is like a pervert lo. So disgusting.

V: Hahahaha... Who ask you to wear till like that.

S then looked at me with a stern expression replied.

V: YOU.
Old 15-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
PlaySoBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating
Old 15-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts tq n pls continue with more write up.
Cheers
Old 15-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
LeeChongWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any pic of S?
Old 16-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

I almost laughed out loud at S response but I controlled myself so that I will not upset her again. When we reached another shoe shop, S pulled me into the shop and again the same thing happened. S passed me the shopping bag and asked me to sit on one of the benches and wait for her to finish her shopping. While waiting for her, I looked around the shop and i see mirrors all over the shop too. I started to worry that S might expose herself again this time unintentionally so I looked around the shop to see where S was. But luckily this time S seems conscious of what she is wearing as I can see her using her hands to cover herself whenever she needs to bend down or she would just do a half squat to pick up shoes. I smiled to myself and relaxed. I took out my phone from my pocket and started playing games on my phone.

Halfway playing the games on my phone, I noticed from the corner of my eyes a pair of legs in high heels beside me. I looked up and it was S beside me looking at the mirror to see if the heels looked nice on her. S had long legs with really fair skin. When you pair that up with the super short skirt she is wearing and the 5 inch heels she tried on, she is just screaming sexy all over her. S seems to catch me staring at her and turned to face me.

S: Nice ma?

No words came out of my mouth and I just nodded my head in agreement.

S then smiled and went over to another bench to sit down and change into the shoes she wore originally. I then saw her talking to one of the sales staff and she seems to be asking them to get her a brand new pair and to place them at the cashier. She then walked around the shop again looking at other shoes. When I saw her looking at shoes again, I went back to playing the games on my phone since she seems she is not done with her shopping.

Not long after I returned to playing games on my phone I saw a pair of legs in heels standing beside me, I looked up and saw it was S again. This time S just took the shopping bag and told me she is done with her shopping and we can leave the shop. I looked down and noticed those are the pair of heels she tried on beside me earlier. S seems to catch what I was thinking and whispered into my ears.

S: You seems to like me wearing this pair of heels just now when I am trying so I bought it and changed into them immediately lo.

V: Huh? Then your original shoes leh? Throw away liao?

S pointed at a shoe box inside another shopping bag.

S: Inside.

I smiled at S, stood up and took the shopping bags from S.

V: I take the shopping bags la. You just walk around to see if got anything else you want to buy.

S smiled happily back at me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She then turned and walked out of the shop with me following behind.
Old 16-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 10
iLeopard is a glorious beacon of lightiLeopard is a glorious beacon of lightiLeopard is a glorious beacon of lightiLeopard is a glorious beacon of lightiLeopard is a glorious beacon of lightiLeopard is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story ...... and sexy S
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1