The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H11 Carol vs. Jolene

Watched the charity ads, 1900 shits coming next weekend, cannot help notices MILF Pan Ling Ling. I would like to comments on PT Carol and Jolene.

Carol with Pan Ling Lind look alike, main customers were below 50 years old. While, sweet young thing, Jolene’s clients were all rounded. Of course, Jolene younger clients could click with her better. That does not mean MILF, Carol is unable to attract more customers.

Seems liked, sex workers which bare some similar to actress, could make a little more monies. It might not be wrong to say, Carol (Pan Ling Ling) had ousted Violet, Quan Yi Fong. Consider Violet was the popular WL past 2 years. Carol had to work harder; maybe she could up her icy cool beauty? Many Johns would love to give her biz, however sweet Jolene, needs to improve her services.

These 2 years, there were not much FRs on Jolene; probably she is just above standards. Both WLs don’t provide frenchings, that’s for sure. Based on my PT trips, I think both WLs with average customers only, comes nothing closer to Big S and over at H22. The 3 white bunnies with piercing love moaning sound.

They have to work much harder, both got the beauty and this country, is not like $50 is expensive. (Just reduce 1 IRs trip that’s about all). The aunty okt have to promote these 2 WLs more, she seems to be concentrating on JJ, Yen Yen and Rose. In fact, Julie also is value bonking, probably that aunty though brown sugars clients are Malays. It is smaller market compared to others.

Have a good week everybody!
Old 07-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
Hilary is a glorious beacon of lightHilary is a glorious beacon of lightHilary is a glorious beacon of lightHilary is a glorious beacon of lightHilary is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H11 Carol vs. Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Watched the charity ads, 1900 shits coming next weekend, cannot help notices MILF Pan Ling Ling. I would like to comments on PT Carol and Jolene.

Have a good week everybody!
I like to fuck Pan lingling, but dont like Carol the timer watch
Old 07-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H11 Carol vs. Jolene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
I like to fuck Pan lingling, but dont like Carol the timer watch
Ups you.

Welcome to power 1.

I thank you.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 2007 to 2008

I would love to put it in PT history book, b4 it is faded from memories. I pretty much believed the new ages started in 2007, the first official (KS) WLs migration into PT brothels.

Forgive me; there are many names, which I did not put into pictures.

This period it is captured in this website, Maggie, Mun Mun and, Ting Ting came on board. These girls had brought with them, a group of customers from their former brothels. They call $50 with nothing less and, history had proven again, older call girls had to reduce pricing. It has happened all really, off peak periods they might take below $50 customers.

Many members would remember H07R01 2floor, Queen Jac who quit the scene in this year. There were postings of her; it said Jac left because she doesn’t want competition. And, there were also postings of; she had made enough, well? Rumors fly my friends.

New girls provide value added services; it also came with beauty for many guys were charmed by Mun Mun. Of course, Ting Ting’s tits which are a force to be reckon with. However KS girls were old fashion, probably they need to upgrade services by AR, BBBJs and CIM. A short period of time, this new girls create competition but, not taking away customers from current PT girls. One such is, H07R06 2floor Kathy also $50.

On Oct 25 2008 a dark cloud covered the PT sky; Coco had her life taken away at H22. Suddenly there were interests on PT, by an old bird name Mary. She grand an interview, her room was also shown in the new paper. Mary is at H17.

Still, $50 is above many average clients’ budget. Then, a global force blew into PT, not only ex GL girls, also Lehman brothers. It begins a 10 years of slow economy, tighten savings, b4 we spend, I code Miss Ris Low; “Use your brain”.

The year 2008 saw problems at the world financial centre; it does not help by another migration of GL girls. We seen here, an increase of FRs, normally many were ex GL girls. Pretty Violet and Li Wen, H14 saw Qs forming, while a reduction at H04. We cannot forget, many were located, that year at H03; we have Vivi, Ivy, Moon and Carol. There are many more, this is also the year where we watched H11. Then, we loved H11R12 Carol; the Pan Ling Ling looks alike.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

Smile 2009 to 2010

Interesting 2 years, which inspired me to award the PT Oscar’s, the 13 best girls based on favorable postings. The year 2009, saw Miss Diamond who commands a Q at H24, which did not happen for a long time. This house has many $20 WLs. Not long afterwards we have got, Lai Lai and Xiao Tian who called $50.

Strange this year, there is peace over at PT ground. Probably the economy slowdown plus, increase of PRC brothels over GL. Yes! The ex GL girls, there were postings of they had done better compare to former GL days.

Members will be angry if I did not write on services level. There is H12 MJ; she had given a touch on English moaning. I think many non English speaking clients were shocked, after hearing dirty English talks during SEX. We have got, Diamond with MJ then, H10 Rina too had FR on, “fuck me baby.”

The opening of City Sq Mall, thanks the management for, we have a place to relax b4 and after sexual experience.

Beautifully flowers do not bloom forever; the year 2010 saw 5 working girls left the scene. Soon there were replacement by Candy, Cookie and Joyce. Almost when we put the past away, at H04R11 Mei Qi got attached. Security is still below standards, it then shock many that the most popular Violet had quit the scene.

Fear not, PT will search for ways to attract horny guys; it came from the 3 white bunnies. This house 22, we experience crowd at R20, not as long as the 1 in 2007. Many $50 WLs, perhaps some may leave, several reasons and, the ultimate 1 will be she had offence the operator.

The coming years, PT brothels will grow even older; her surrounding by new buildings. Take a walk up CSM, you will see my point. The open ground may be taken by a heritage village; I think is reported in news last year. Will it stays? I think so, only if it follows the rules. So do everybody which love PT brothels and, its girls.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p - 2007-2008 and 2009-2010

Mine Bro, well done!

Good memories always last.

Cheers.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Wink Rolling good times

Thinking back this 5yrs, brother Fornicator, do u agree 2009 was a peaceful year?

No major issues clock up, no crimes that we know of, maybe the CCTVs help after the Coco incidents. Plus, we have to note the past 2yrs, no more illegal stuffs sold along the alley.

But if u look carefully, i think RLD have people who wish to make a fast $, so long it stays hidden i have no complaints.

Have a good weekend!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Rolling good times

Quote:
Thinking back this 5yrs, brother Fornicator, do u agree 2009 was a peaceful year?

No major issues clock up, no crimes that we know of, maybe the CCTVs help after the Coco incidents. Plus, we have to note the past 2yrs, no more illegal stuffs sold along the alley.

But if u look carefully, i think RLD have people who wish to make a fast $, so long it stays hidden i have no complaints.

Have a good weekend!
Yes mine Bro, agreed that 2009, for me no hassles at all. Peaceful, yes, no untoward incidents.

Illegal stuffs like gambling, yes, I can still remember that, they were run by Indian or Bangala Bros? Got 3 plastic cups in table and you will guess where the stone is hidden, place your money or bets to your best guess. I never try this shits because I know they will cheat and I don't want trouble. I just spend mine dollars on WLs. Then there were those illegal pills that suppose to enhance our dicks! Full of crap, to me is dangerous and must exercise cautious! This drugs can kill.

To this day there still this uncle selling DVD. Haha I not much into blue films anymore, since I can do it "live"!

You too mine Bro and all Bros here, happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rolling good times

Quote:

Have a good weekend!
Anyone who go to PT with their eye "open" will know what's happening there, anyway we are there to have a good "deal" which is more important...

Adios...
Old 12-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2009 to 2010

I don't know what is a Q until I saw H7r32f, which does not exist anymore and ex-h7r31f certainly had an invisible Q..once when I came out and along the aisle, this guy just started running in from the entrance!

Some veterans are holding well because they improve but some ex-gls after the hype are struggling now.

I thought one of the odd number h was done with renovations but yet to open?

Anyway just to share an observation although you might disagree, you generally see the slimmer ones standing to wait for customers. Those that sit or wait on the bed tend to be or grow horizontally.

Cheers.

Quote:
Interesting 2 years, which inspired me to award the PT Oscar’s, the 13 best girls based on favorable postings. The year 2009, saw Miss Diamond who commands a Q at H24, which did not happen for a long time. This house has many $20 WLs girls.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Petain - Reminisces

Quote:
I would love to put it in PT history....before faded from memories.......remember H07R01 2floor, Queen Jac who quit .....popular Violet ...quit ....
OLD Petain

Sammyboy forum was quite dead - many zaps for newbies. Petain not so popular - more for "cheapos", older generations, Indians, construction workers etc.

Very surprised on first visit to see: H22R9 Ada, ex H7(2)R1 Jac, H7(2)R6 & H10R10 - Kathy(s) and H16R11 Pat. They were so young, sweet, sexy and beautiful. Approached Ada and was surprised with a "$30". Took months before I dare to approach: Jac - Queen of Petain & Pat - Princess of Petain. Very surprised with their excellent services.

Petain - Till now

Visited Diamond (Sammi) ex H24R12 and Sugar (Emelda) ex H7(2)R3 - their 2nd Days in Petain. Told Diamond publicity is needed - H24 not popular, also a bit remote. Sugar did not "chio" clients (not her nature in Geylang) - but scared of publicity. Posted both first posts for Diamond and Sugar in Petain to help them - to thank them for their excellent services. Joyce (Seiko) H7R3 was also struggling, then.

Started list on ex CAT 150 Geylang WLs to inform Petain/Geylang supporters - also to bring the Geylang crowd over: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=2021
This is the start of the Petain S List. Got zapped and condemned by Geylang OKTs: 23-10-2009 10:36 PM KNNBPCB!!! U petain OKT izzzitt!!! KNNBPCB!!!

Surprised to see Violet, ex H14R6 half year ago (her 1 month leave) in Ocean "Hotel". (Rooms are not fixed for WLs). Chatted with her. She was afraid of publicity - maybe for permit reasons. Kept her secret - unfortunately no use.

Enough, do not want to bore U all. Thanks to all - fornicator, U-D-Man, Jacky43 (Just up U - Cheers ) etc. for making Petain/forum what is today.

Cheers
Old 12-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Re: Petain - Reminisces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
OLD Petain

Sammyboy forum was quite dead - many zaps for newbies. Petain not so popular - more for "cheapos", older generations, Indians, construction workers etc.

Very surprised on first visit to see: H22R9 Ada, ex H7(2)R1 Jac, H7(2)R6 & H10R10 - Kathy(s) and H16R11 Pat. They were so young, sweet, sexy and beautiful. Approached Ada and was surprised with a "$30". Took months before I dare to approach: Jac - Queen of Petain & Pat - Princess of Petain. Very surprised with their excellent services.

Petain - Till now

Visited Diamond (Sammi) ex H24R12 and Sugar (Emelda) ex H7(2)R3 - their 2nd Days in Petain. Told Diamond publicity is needed - H24 not popular, also a bit remote. Sugar did not "chio" clients (not her nature in Geylang) - but scared of publicity. Posted both first posts for Diamond and Sugar in Petain to help them - to thank them for their excellent services. Joyce (Seiko) H7R3 was also struggling, then.

Started list on ex CAT 150 Geylang WLs to inform Petain/Geylang supporters - also to bring the Geylang crowd over: http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=2021
This is the start of the Petain S List. Got zapped and condemned by Geylang OKTs: 23-10-2009 10:36 PM KNNBPCB!!! U petain OKT izzzitt!!! KNNBPCB!!!

Surprised to see Violet, ex H14R6 half year ago (her 1 month leave) in Ocean "Hotel". (Rooms are not fixed for WLs). Chatted with her. She was afraid of publicity - maybe for permit reasons. Kept her secret - unfortunately no use.

Enough, do not want to bore U all. Thanks to all - fornicator, U-Da-Man, jacky43 (Just up U - Cheers ) etc. for making Petain/forum what is today.

Cheers
You are most welcome Bro Kalv.

Agree that "OLD Petain" was a bit boring, not much choices. But then again, I didn't know about SBF. In 1996 when I started visiting PT, houses were open from H01 to H30! Have I been a member here say starting 2001, maybe I wouldn't call it boring since I can exchange and/or share with other Bros.

Again, 1996 June - 2006 August I was on and off coming to PT. It was only in 2006 September to present that I have been full-time active! Especially in 2008 when ex-GL WLs migrated, and also in 2009 November when I became a member here in SBF.

As I went through the threads and posts, only then did I realised what I was missing through the years and I thought it was only apt that I do justice for this well deserving forum "Petain Romps".

On behalf of my other Bros, I will do what I can to help and make this forum alive and prosper.

May Petain brothels continue to operate for more years to come!

Cheers.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Wink H30

I recalled b4 CSM, about 7 yrs ago my first time with H14 Kid, there is an old house 30. All the way towards the end, near the earth god temple, 1 of the old houses.

If i am correct, in H30 few old WLs operate their biz, i think Mary was in this house. Today, Mary is still working she had not quit PT brothels. I was afraid to walked into this house, because the old girls were, fierce in chionging customers. Some pulled down their dress show the breasts, 1 or 2 actually present their pussy. They were not wearing any underwear.

After H30 closed, no more this type of marketing except, there is a WL at H10. Don't know her name and room numbers, she is straight ahead upon walk into this house. Sometimes, she set on bed, open her legs shown off her hairy pussy.

Serious this modern times, i don't think PT girls need such marketing, show off 1/2 balls is all right, rest tone down. And, if i am right a short period of time, former H30 has 2 younger WLs. 1 was the late Coco and, another 1 i cannot recalled her face. They cannot worked in this house, maybe? Many old girls and, too run down it scare off customers from taking the younger girls.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Wink Rumours

I remember in the 70s, the time of black white tv, b4 this gen of pretty CNA news candy Chan Eu Imm. I saw this on tv.

The police had issue a statement to the public. There are no headhunters in Singapore. Whoever spread such rumours will be subjected to..

Sorry! I had forgot the rest, different time my brothers. Today, it is much too kind until certain degress. Let me get the balls rolling.

This Sammyboy forum had this statement, there are no Radiation that falls on PT ground. All are fine.
Old 15-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Rumours

Quote:
I remember in the 70s, the time of black white tv, b4 this gen of pretty CNA news candy Chan Eu Imm. I saw this on tv.

The police had issue a statement to the public. There are no headhunters in Singapore. Whoever spread such rumours will be subjected to..

Sorry! I had forgot the rest, different time my brothers. Today, it is much too kind until certain degress. Let me get the balls rolling.

This Sammyboy forum had this statement, there are no Radiation that falls on PT ground. All are fine.
bro, I really have to applaud you. you very the CAN
you can talk things out of no where. no head no tail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1