The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
messyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessyduck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I got a regular ML that I been raw sex with her for more than 6 months.
The very first time happened was because of the condom broken half way through .
After that we have been enjoy raw sex by pull out shoot on her tummy area.
Only cum in her pussy on her safe period.
She told me that no need to responsible if she got my baby ( so far so good)
Put aside risk factors, the raw sex is very addictive on this 25 syt with pretty face
Can massage ,can suck ,can fuck any position and the best part is can raw sex
Still paid her same rate …
She very nice and also really not a burden, huh? maybe she used a safety program from a doctor to prevent her from getting pregnant. because it doesn't seem like a problem about getting pregnant
Old 14-05-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyduck View Post
She very nice and also really not a burden, huh? maybe she used a safety program from a doctor to prevent her from getting pregnant. because it doesn't seem like a problem about getting pregnant
I didn’t bother to ask her if got pregnant or how.
I dun trusted theirs words e.g only you can raw sex or love you deep deep
Or etc .
Just enjoy this young body with raw sex .
Most of the time , just shoot on her tummy or boobs .
Only cip on her second day after her period .

Not intend to share this ML at this moment
Sorry for bros pm me for her contact
Old 15-05-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
I can share something quite similar. So this ML let me raw after visiting her a few times, but the next session with her affter that particular raw session, she did not give it to me. She just told me that we will raw again when she comes back to SG. I feel that in this case, maybe it was just the heat of the moment since they work and work and, also crave the human flesh. On the other hand, they know how to keep you at the edge of their fingertips which makes you crave for them more.The one I had was the shop Ang Pai btw, so she got loads of customer.

Hmm WLs, if friends, usually are quite close cause they are the only social circle they have in the country, plus they hang out a lot after work. They certainly talk about everyone and anyone , they sometimes even backstab their own colleagues for the upper hand. But bro, I don’t think you have to go there la, most importantly don’t get KCed.
what's KC'd
Old 15-05-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6293 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
what's KC'd
Kum Cheng means got feelings
Old 15-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
sytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
in my massage journey, I have encountered many ml who are willing to raw with you but at a price...only a few special one will give me the feelings/vibes that they really enjoy doing it with you and without money...some enjoyed sex with you and at the same time can earn some money as well...there was this ml who actually did not offer fj, the most hj..but after connecting with me, she let me raw her and only pay her hj price...another one just bj me until I cum on her lips and face, and she was stunned by the result and told me next time must warn her first...the next time, already inserted my rod into her, with her screaming no..no..no..I shot at her Bush instead...finally one of the best for me is this ml who works in the clean spa, after many connections, she finally agreed to go hotel with me...and I raw her for free, till now...but have to assure her that I never do raw with others...
Usually they end up being free because they also feel attracted to you
Old 15-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Thanks Bro.
First 3 times, she allowed me Raw ..
3rd time, she gave me 2 love bites on both my biceps.
Subsequent Visits, she insists no more Raw, and tells me that I was rough with another WL in her same House - which I was not.

she even claimed that I secretly took photo of another WL which I did not.

I suspect the other WL lied to her.

how ?
Old 16-05-2024, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

I haven’t unlock raw yet. Only managed to have multiple 1B French and autoroam. I will practice more to reach raw stage.
Old 16-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
sytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks Bro.
Subsequent Visits, she insists no more Raw, and tells me that I was rough with another WL in her same House - which I was not.

how ?

either the other WL lied or he lied
Old 16-05-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks Bro.

how ?
NEW PM , NEW Updates. Some similarity to this story, so recently I went to visit a ML who I rawed before and it was “unpleasantly pleasant”.

Before moving on, I need to add some context for this ML , let’s say Sarah for easier reference later on “ so I use to visit Sarah regularly and each time when she sees me, she always super shy and happy, it is like those Korean Drama moments kind of expression. BUT prior to visiting Sarah regularly, I use to visit her friend Ashley a few time who came to SG together with Sarah, but I stopped because Ashley is simply not a “good fu*k” after trying. However, I believe those two are very close friends because Sarah mentions Ashley sometimes during our session”.

Back to the main story… So after being away from the spa for awhile, I recently went to make an appointment with Sarah. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the receptionist( who’s also an ML I tried) and she asked if I had an appointment. I replied, “ Yes, today it’s Sarah” and she shouted for her” Sarah, your baby is here, No Actually, Everyone’s baby is here”. Based on this , for bros who wonder if MLs talk to one another? YES THEY DO.(every nitty gritty details of you).

Sorry I digress, now.. Sarah was actually just in the room beside the counter and when she came out, she didn’t even looked at me. Instead, without any eye contacts, she ushered me into the room. Back then, she always waited for me at the counter and greets me warmly during my arrival. I thought to myself, maybe she’s not feeling well or she’s just having a bad day. But deep down, I somehow knew it’s because I visited the other MLs in the spa after I rawed her.

During the session, we barely talked like we use to and the whole conversation seems so uninterested even though I tried my best to ask about her. Nearing the end, she just pop the GQ like an SOP “ What service do you want today ?” as if I’m a stranger. Since my tank is kinda full, I just went for the buffet expecting some raw sashimi again. So I got on top of her, did some foreplay and , she was stroking my dink against her p*say while letting out some soft moans. Just when I was about to go in for the kill, she took out a helmet from nowhere and ask me to wear. Okay I already knew this was coming, but I don’t mind since my small head is raring to go already.

So we did it for about 45mins changing from positions to positions. While on top of her, she keeps tugging my hips to thrust her fast and hard, her moans steadily increases till she could be seen as almost shouting. The spa eventually increase their music volume AHHA and we knew we were having a good time. At the end, she got on top of me and started pumping me while I squeeze her butt and open it up. I can even feel the liquid dripping on my hips and the helmet wasn’t even dry for a second. Told her I am cumming and she continues to pump even harder and faster till I shot into the heavens. We were both sweating like crazy and Sarah laid on my body for a couple of minutes before removing the helmet.

She stood up, barely able to walk and head for the showers. I asked her if she was tired cause she was crazier then before and she replied, “ if you are up for it, we could go for another round”. WOW what a Amazon, but I was already exhausted. Next, I passed her the money for her regular tip as well as the entry charges and when I walked out, I saw Ashley who then asked me for the entrance fee. I looked at Sarah and she said that I bullied her by visiting the other MLs(GUILTY, I visited the other MLs in the spa after I rawed her) and so, I should pay the regular rate. Cornered and at the same time accepting the outcome, I smiled, paid and left knowing it is the end with a beautiful beginning.

My take away from this, if a ML gives you raw, you probably need to stick to her if you want the same treatment when visiting the spa cause she accepts you as the special one. Unfortunately for me, I prefer my KKB to be a masterkey and a one-time use for any locks. Happy Cheonging Bros!
Old 16-05-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Never unlock a lock n get yrself locked in the lock

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 16-05-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Verizon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerizon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My take away from this, if a ML gives you raw, you probably need to stick to her if you want the same treatment when visiting the spa cause she accepts you as the special one. Unfortunately for me, I prefer my KKB to be a masterkey and a one-time use for any locks. Happy Cheonging Bros!
She gave you raw to try to gain your exclusivity when you go to the spa.
Makes you wonder how many other 'exclusives' she has.
Old 16-05-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by messyduck View Post
that should be IUD lah...
Old 16-05-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
NEW PM , NEW Updates. Some similarity to this story, so recently I went to visit a ML who I rawed before and it was “unpleasantly pleasant”.

Before moving on, I need to add some context for this ML , let’s say Sarah for easier reference later on “ so I use to visit Sarah regularly and each time when she sees me, she always super shy and happy, it is like those Korean Drama moments kind of expression. BUT prior to visiting Sarah regularly, I use to visit her friend Ashley a few time who came to SG together with Sarah, but I stopped because Ashley is simply not a “good fu*k” after trying. However, I believe those two are very close friends because Sarah mentions Ashley sometimes during our session”.

Back to the main story… So after being away from the spa for awhile, I recently went to make an appointment with Sarah. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the receptionist( who’s also an ML I tried) and she asked if I had an appointment. I replied, “ Yes, today it’s Sarah” and she shouted for her” Sarah, your baby is here, No Actually, Everyone’s baby is here”. Based on this , for bros who wonder if MLs talk to one another? YES THEY DO.(every nitty gritty details of you).

Sorry I digress, now.. Sarah was actually just in the room beside the counter and when she came out, she didn’t even looked at me. Instead, without any eye contacts, she ushered me into the room. Back then, she always waited for me at the counter and greets me warmly during my arrival. I thought to myself, maybe she’s not feeling well or she’s just having a bad day. But deep down, I somehow knew it’s because I visited the other MLs in the spa after I rawed her.

During the session, we barely talked like we use to and the whole conversation seems so uninterested even though I tried my best to ask about her. Nearing the end, she just pop the GQ like an SOP “ What service do you want today ?” as if I’m a stranger. Since my tank is kinda full, I just went for the buffet expecting some raw sashimi again. So I got on top of her, did some foreplay and , she was stroking my dink against her p*say while letting out some soft moans. Just when I was about to go in for the kill, she took out a helmet from nowhere and ask me to wear. Okay I already knew this was coming, but I don’t mind since my small head is raring to go already.

So we did it for about 45mins changing from positions to positions. While on top of her, she keeps tugging my hips to thrust her fast and hard, her moans steadily increases till she could be seen as almost shouting. The spa eventually increase their music volume AHHA and we knew we were having a good time. At the end, she got on top of me and started pumping me while I squeeze her butt and open it up. I can even feel the liquid dripping on my hips and the helmet wasn’t even dry for a second. Told her I am cumming and she continues to pump even harder and faster till I shot into the heavens. We were both sweating like crazy and Sarah laid on my body for a couple of minutes before removing the helmet.

She stood up, barely able to walk and head for the showers. I asked her if she was tired cause she was crazier then before and she replied, “ if you are up for it, we could go for another round”. WOW what a Amazon, but I was already exhausted. Next, I passed her the money for her regular tip as well as the entry charges and when I walked out, I saw Ashley who then asked me for the entrance fee. I looked at Sarah and she said that I bullied her by visiting the other MLs(GUILTY, I visited the other MLs in the spa after I rawed her) and so, I should pay the regular rate. Cornered and at the same time accepting the outcome, I smiled, paid and left knowing it is the end with a beautiful beginning.

spa girl can allow fuck so long ah,45 mins
Old 16-05-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verizon View Post
She gave you raw to try to gain your exclusivity when you go to the spa.
Makes you wonder how many other 'exclusives' she has.
I agree. The moment she can take out a rubber for use, I consider it a F-joint and there's a high possibility that raw may not be exclusive. More importantly, wear cap when visiting a F-joint for our own protection too.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
The thing about raw is, we very cautiously advise very much against it.
But when we get a decent looking girl, advice ? simi advice ?

Myself included
Decent looking, or actually decent (eg. totally clean) ML? Normally for these I have to say that you probably had already put in the hard work and deserve the reward. But always take the assumption (this is to not get KC) that you are not the special one. You are just one of the hundreds and thousands of customers that she has, and she decides who she wants to open her boundaries to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1