The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I want revenge.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
love is blind, it takes 2 to clap, please samsters, consider the part when we inocent men are in love for real n the bitches were all actress, give us poor men who were con a break

xie xie
It's your own fault. I'm sure you read this article. It was published more than 2 years ago for the benefit of those who come into contact with WHORES on a regular basis.

http://thesbf.shop/matters...en-stupid.html

The whores themselves were warning guys like you not to fall for their "charms".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
To deport her, she has to do something illegal or commit a crime. Otherwise, she can just renew her work permit upon expiry.

Do you have proof she had done that?
Quote:
that prc bitch is 32yo, she on 2 years work permit for a food processing company but never have to report for work, the agent will collect the monthly govberment levy from her, she part time at 1 ktv when i busy working or overseas for business
See this is proof that she has committed a crime. Think along this line, you should be able to deport her legally. Alternatively follow the method by Cheonging101.

I don't think your outburst was called for. I knew alot of brothers here suffered more than you do but they chose to blame themselves and move on. Please do understand nobody owe you a detailed plan or advice.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 06-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's your own fault. I'm sure you read this article. It was published more than 2 years ago for the benefit of those who came into contact with WHORES on a regular basis.

http://thesbf.shop/matters...en-stupid.html

The whores themselves were warning guys like you not to fall for their "charms".
Boss you should put it up as a sticker or sticky whatever u call it man. Still so many who think "im the only one..."
Old 06-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75 View Post
Boss you should put it up as a sticker or sticky whatever u call it man. Still so many who think "im the only one..."
Are you blind???? It IS a sticky and has been so since day one!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to say this but TS you are living proof that a sucker is born every minute. Firstly you forgot to live by the principle of FUCK and FORGET when it comes to PRC whores and secondly the biggest mistake, to divorce your ex for a whore!!!

You truly deserves to be made a sucker by her...the truth hurts but this is the truth.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are you blind???? It IS a sticky and has been so since day one!
Haha I must be blind like the rest then! hahaha
Old 06-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
woo bro relac, mai hot mai hot
Bo pian leh, bro. This guy make it sound as though he's the ONLY and FIRST victim around here like that. It's like I make my own potong and say that I invented Cornetto.

Beh kia lang dulan...

Beware clones...
Old 06-01-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LongTorpedo is Cool - loads of Potential

I bet this sort of con job doesn't happen as often in PRC, that's because PRC men do take revenge. That's why PRC whores come here and dare say Spore men are stupid. They never say PRC men are stupid, do they? May be those PRC women themselves kana con few times by their own men...
Old 06-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Writing this in response to the Revenge thing, enough of the advice already as far as I am concerned.

Come on TS, What revenge do you want?? See the girl being deported?? Would that bring back the monies you had invested in her?? I use word invest and a bad investment at that for you, when it comes to a relationship with them. So assuming you did invest those monies in a bad financial investment scheme and lost, are you going to scream bloody murder and seek revenge?? Are you going to say close that bloody bank, kick that bloody investment company out??

Dear TS, unless you learn and accept that fact, another one of them deported will only be replaced by another new arrival and if you still have not accepted the fact that there’s no love to be found here I’m afraid we would probably see another thread from you saying you have now lost the other half of your hard earned money.

Deep down I know you are hurt but you are not hurt because of lost love BUT more because you made a bad investment and you lost money, your hard earned money!! (yes I am rubbing it in, because you don’t seem to know how to let go without kicking and yelling on the floor unless you get your way). You have lost face and probably am thinking the whole world is laughing at you!! Indeed we are, not because you made a bad investment BUT because you are acting like a kid for a grown up man, screaming and wanting nothing less but revenge.

For someone who has worked and saved hard earned money over the years (and you must have done it for a compelling reason, like your kids education or for your old age) you must be hurting real bad because you have lost face and you lost this battle to a Karaoke girl?? Not because you lost your love.
You claim that nobody here understands you because we have not been cheated before?? Or has not had experienced with them, I can put all my savings here now and tell you that there will be 10 bros here who have been burned before for every one bro who has not had that experience.

I am one of the 10 who has been burned. I am not exaggerating my numbers as I am sincerely sharing with you my lost. My investment was $6K monthly upkeep for 2 years, 2 condos in Shanghai under her name (erh…for bros familiar with my case, this is another Shanghai ger I had), another condo here, also under her name. And of course several other items like the LV Bags, Rolex watches, diamond rings etc etc. AND the best part, she is now a PR and staying here still!!

TS, I went thru the same hurt as you. All my business associates, friends and even some relatives knows my relationship with her. I had been advised but I proceeded still. I know what losing face is all about.
So, my last 1 cent is just pick yourself up and move on and forget about having your revenge.

BTW, I went on to have another 3 more relationships, all made in China, after that episode. I hope you know what I am trying to share with you.
Sorry guys who have been reading this (so damn long) I hope I have not bored you.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gary789 is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, this is rules of the game, highest bid get the service. I lost 70k in ten month times. I wanted to test her, so i said i broke liao she left immediately and get another guy...end of my game... I can said i m very lucky liao
Old 06-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Finding out whether a WHORE has REALLY fallen for you is easy. Ask her buy YOU expensive stuff plus test whether she's willing to lend/give YOU big sums of money instead.

Tell her you need the money so you can do your MBA or PhD and you need her to support you for 2 years while you're studying.

If she coughs up the dough, there's real romance in the air plus you can sit back and enjoy yourself as a kept man.

If she makes a quick exit and is never heard from again, you know where you stand well before she milks you dry.

Either way you win.

Experience has shown me that girls in love will do almost ANYTHING for their man especially during the initial phase of the relationship.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
sexed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good girl will help you save money, not spend money.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential

thank you all for the advice........

moving on without thinking about revenge............

all brudders please be careful when falling for prc chicks............

xie xie
Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
baby85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thank you everyone for the response

have no heart to do the maths for ROI, our cartier wedding band is close to 6k alreadi, not to mention the rest.....

99% of ppl here tell me to let go, please know that looking back these 8months, she was planning to milk me from day 1 when she knew my marriage was alreadi on the rocks, all the love n sob stories that she tell me, none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can

xie xie
do u nid my help ? giving u a slap might wake u up ?

if u can feel she already planning to milk u fm e day 1 she knew ur marriage on rocks , wat e fark u still fall into it ? how old r u ? old enuff to tink bo ?

why not let go treat as a lesson learn , it takes 2 hand to clap , if u not willing to spend on her , no matter wat she do n ask she get nothing either rite ?

so don blame her for cheating u as ur e willing party to be cheated by her , wake up uncle .. wash up ur face n tink over again , instead of revenging on a pointless ending why not do someting to save back e old wan with a happy family with wife n kids ..

是傾诉 ,而不是控诉 ;是难忘 ,而不是遗忘 ; 是彼此交流 ,而不是凡事交代 ;
是为对方默默祈求 ,而不是向對方诸多要求 ; 可以浪漫 ,但不要浪费 ;
可以隨時牽手 ,但不要隨便分手 ,如果你都做到了,即使你不再愛一個人 ,
也只有懷念 ,而不會懷恨 。

简单,知足,幸福的小女人
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

TS now you're calling her -Bitch. Wasn't it darling for the last 8 mths.

Why not get back to her and let her squeeze you for the other half then you be left penniless and will not have money to get a computer to post this rubbish again.
When we see a guy around any MRtS,bus-intechange and etc begging for money we might roughly make it out to be you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1