The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 12
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

i'm married for like 15 years and had sex with wife less than 10 times. from about 5 or 6 years ago i started having affairs.

so far had affairs with 3 ladies.

shortest 3 months then 2 years then current one 2 months so far and counting.

2 of them are married.

Last 1 is clear we are for benefits and no strings attached. she has bf now so we stopped.

i prefer affairs cos the ladies are cleaner. develop feelings or not? depends on self ba. the 3 months one we both developed feelings and her husband found out so we ended. the other one, she's not my type so just in for the benefits.

wife seems to have complete trust. we don't check each others' phones... maybe she really think i can survive with self service, or she act blur pretend she don't see then is ok?

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Bro, u've much better than me.
I'm married for almost 30years. The number of sex we had is less than 10 times. Out of the 10 times, twice is because we trying for kids.

We have separate sleeping together for more than 10yrs.

I am not yandao like u to have affairs.
Can only go for ML & FL.

Sian to the max. 8_(

Quote:
Originally Posted by hownow View Post
i'm married for like 15 years and had sex with wife less than 10 times. from about 5 or 6 years ago i started having affairs.

2 of them are married.

Last 1 is clear we are for benefits and no strings attached. she has bf now so we stopped.

i prefer affairs cos the ladies are cleaner. develop feelings or not? depends on self ba. the 3 months one we both developed feelings and her husband found out so we ended. the other one, she's not my type so just in for the benefits.

wife seems to have complete trust. we don't check each others' phones... maybe she really think i can survive with self service, or she act blur pretend she don't see then is ok?

Last edited by fatuncle; 06-09-2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Bro, I've much better than me.
I'm married for almost 30years. The number of sex we had is less than 10 times. Out of the 10 times, twice is because we trying for kids.

We have separate sleeping together for more than 10yrs.

I am not yandao like u to have affairs.
Can only go for ML & FL.

Sian to the max. 8_(
bro, i'm not yandao, just know how to melt ladies. ladies don't really go for looks when they are in their 30s and 40s. they go for feelings. make them feel loved and pampered. u don't need to be rich or handsome one. just make them feel they can just melt into your arms and it's the safest harbor in the world will do.

up list:

Old 06-09-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
I am introvert. Hardly talk to ladies. 8(

Quote:
bro, i'm not yandao, just know how to melt ladies. ladies don't really go for looks when they are in their 30s and 40s. they go for feelings. make them feel loved and pampered. u don't need to be rich or handsome one. just make them feel they can just melt into your arms and it's the safest harbor in the world will do.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelm View Post
I cannot sleep so looking for anyone to chat on telegram now.

If you are keen, can send me an id of your telegram
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
I am introvert. Hardly talk to ladies. 8(
You can try talking to each other.
Go Fuck and Fuck and Fuck. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttmsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

2 of them are married.

Wow

Your story seems like a sneak preview of how a marriage will be like over the years.

Honestly, ever since the birth of my child, I am feeling some distance between my wife and I.

I miss the feeling of intimacy (sexual and non-sexual). Lately, my wife is starting to get really cold and is starting to be rude towards me.

It really seems like our relationship is on a slippery slope to destruction if we go on the way we are.
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmsbf View Post
Wow

Your story seems like a sneak preview of how a marriage will be like over the years.

Honestly, ever since the birth of my child, I am feeling some distance between my wife and I.

I miss the feeling of intimacy (sexual and non-sexual). Lately, my wife is starting to get really cold and is starting to be rude towards me.

It really seems like our relationship is on a slippery slope to destruction if we go on the way we are.
See, I told you. HAHAHA.
You did so much for this family, but what did you get in return? HAHAHA.
A White Knight in armor will soon finger, dig and fuck her pussy for you. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttmsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
See, I told you. HAHAHA.
You did so much for this family, but what did you get in return? HAHAHA.
A White Knight in armor will soon finger, dig and fuck her pussy for you. HAHAHA.
And I bet you can sleep very soundly like a baby if that happens?
Old Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
And I bet you can sleep very soundly like a baby if that happens?
Nah, you should keep a lookout for anyone wanting to fuck her Fat Ass. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

i started eat out ever since my son born now going 11 years, number of sex within 10 fingers. She has been very cold though sometimes she prefer masturbate. I guess those toilet paper company bosses gained much profits thanks to my endless support. In between had tried raw with many FLs heng suey not getting any STD.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow

it actually depends if u ok to let it continue to slide or u wanna take action to reverse... u may not have the sex, but see if u wanna hold on for your child.

some friends know about my affairs. some actually say they can understand my reasons for doing so. some encourage me to divorce, some ask me hold on for the sake of the kids.

up list:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1