The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I don't think any bro should marry a viet gal just because she claims that she's pregnant with yr child. There are several factors to consider before this commitment;

Most importantly, are you sure the child she's carrying is yours?
I think the last point is so VERY VERY important. I know of so many cases where the man thought that the child is his but in the end it is NOT. I would say that more than 50% of such cases are like that.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 04-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I think the last point is so VERY VERY important. I know of so many cases where the man thought that the child is his but in the end it is NOT. I would say that more than 50% of such cases are like that.
Vietnam girls lied the most, xao nhieu nhieu.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 04-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Vietnam girls lied the most, xao nhieu nhieu.
Da, Dung Roi ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

S'pore man's triple HIV blow

TWO years ago, Johnny (not his real name) felt like the happiest man on earth when he married the woman he loved - a Vietnamese girl he had met while she was working at a restaurant here.

But Johnny's happiness was short-lived.

A year after their wedding, his wife was diagnosed with HIV.

She died two months ago.

While trying to come to terms with her death, Johnny found out that he, too, had been infected with the fatal disease.

Then came another devastating blow: He found out that their one-year-old son is also HIV-positive.

"My life is in a total mess now. I have never felt so helpless before," said Johnny.

"I am so sad to have lost my wife. When I knew that she was HIV-positive, I told myself that we're already married. I will take care of her no matter what happened. "But she is gone now and my son and I have also contracted the disease. I don't know where to find the strength to carry on. I don't know how to take care of my son."

It is not clear who passed the viruson to whom.

Johnny said: "It is no longer important who passed the disease to the other. My wife is already gone. What is important to me now, is how I can carry on my life with my son. I really don't know."

Johnny, 35, used to work as a marketing executive.

But he lost his job last August as he had taken too much time off work to attend to his personal matters.

Since then, he has only done odd jobs and has not held a regular job.

We are not identifying Johnny as his family is still in the dark about his predicament.

He declined to talk about them, but said that he lives with his parents and siblings and he does not think they would be able to accept his and his son's illnesses.

He added that he now takes extra precautions to avoid cutting himself. HIV is usually transmitted through body fluids like blood.

Said Johnny: "If I tell my family about my condition, they would not be able to accept it and I may have to move out of the family flat. "

"I have already lost my job, I can't afford to lose the roof over my head. I still have a son to care for."

In 2007, Johnny met his wife who was then working in a Vietnamese restaurant here. They fell in love and registered their marriage here in 2009.

His wife stopped working and had to return to Vietnam. When she returned to Singapore, she had to keep applying to extend her social visit pass.

Last year, Johnny tried to apply for a long-term immigration pass for her.

"I had been married for two years, but my wife and I had very little time together after our marriage. She had to live in Vietnam and me, in Singapore," he said.

She underwent a medical examination, which included a general physical examination, a chest x-ray and an HIV test.

That was when it was found that she was HIV positive.

Said Johnny: "We were shocked to get the medical test result. But we thought that since we have already registered our marriage, and were recognised as husband and wife by the law, she would be allowed to stay here with me. Moreover, she was already pregnant with our first child.

"I did not know that those who are HIV-positive would not be granted a long-term immigration pass.

"We went to see an ICA officer and submitted my wife's application together with her medical examination results."

But the application was rejected.

"The officer told us that he could not extend her stay here and she had to leave Singapore. We were disappointed," he said.

Johnny then arranged for his wife to return to Vietnam.

A month later, he flew to Vietnam to try to bring her back to Singapore. But his wife was stopped and denied entry at the immigration checkpoint at Changi Airport because of her illness, Johnny said.

"She was sent back to Vietnam the following day," he added.

She returned to live with her parents in Vietnam and gave birth to their son there.

For the past nine months, Johnny said he has had to shuttle between Singapore and Vietnam to spend time with his family.

He said that he was busy with work and travelling between the two countries, and did not think of going for an HIV test himself.

"At that time, I thought that since we're already married, it didn't really matter if I have the disease. I was more concerned for her," Johnny said.

"I wanted to earn more money to provide a good life for my family in Vietnam. I never thought she would die suddenly."

Two months ago, Johnny's wife came down with a fever and had to be hospitalised.

She called Johnny from the hospital and reassured him that she would be fine.

But Johnny was worried and booked the next available flight to Vietnam. He got there the next day, but his wife had died by the time he rushed to the hospital. He said the cause of his wife's death was listed as tuberculosis.

"My wife is gone now, I have to bring up my son on my own. And I wanted to bring him back to Singapore and raise him here," Johnny said.

"But because we didn't register our marriage in Vietnam, I had to prove to the authorities there that I am the father of my son."

Last month, Johnny and his son under went a DNA test to prove their kinship.

The result confirmed that Johnny is the father.

But the results also showed that both father and son are HIV positive.

"I was shocked. My whole world came crumbling down. I really don't know what to do now," said Johnny, fighting back his tears.

For now, he hopes to apply for a passport for his son and bring him back to Singapore.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 05-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Sad story.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also very scare now, the girl with me no wear condom, but she checked HIV negative. I here she there do what no body know.Only meet 2 or 3 months one time.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Da, Dung Roi ...

sure a not....i will tell ur wife if i get to meet her next time....
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
sure a not....i will tell ur wife if i get to meet her next time....
Everytime I also say she xao me many many

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Getting married without experiencing hcm...heeheehee... Where u meet your ban gai?

Nowadays the vn very hiong le, want to get pregnant and have babies with us, is this a trend now. Few of my friends experience this...
Hear that now is the trend cos the husband mother would want the women to guarantee that the girl can give birth before asking the son to marry the girl.... alternatively it is a trick to bind us to them...

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 06-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sad story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
I also very scare now, the girl with me no wear condom, but she checked HIV negative. I here she there do what no body know.Only meet 2 or 3 months one time.
Expect vaccine within the next few years. Some vaccines already at 3rd stage testing.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

When there is a vaccine for HIV there MAY have another similar disease.

Yesterday Channel 8 news reported that in China, few thousand peoples are infected with an unknown disease which are transmitted through saliva and sex. It is currently call 阴性爱滋.病 and a sample of the blood has been to the USA for analysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Expect vaccine within the next few years. Some vaccines already at 3rd stage testing.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
When there is a vaccine for HIV there MAY have another similar disease.

Yesterday Channel 8 news reported that in China, few thousand peoples are infected with an unknown disease which are transmitted through saliva and sex. It is currently call 阴性爱滋.病 and a sample of the blood has been to the USA for analysis.
Quite scary
Old 08-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Quite scary
bro...how many more 10 years do you have...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Nowadays, there are lots of new viruses discovered. Better wear protection than to be sorry. As for bros who have their viet gf telling them that they are pregnant with their child, i will say its better to do a DNA test to prove the relation after the child is born. You wouldn't want help raise someone else's child for that many years for nothing.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Nowadays, there are lots of new viruses discovered. Better wear protection than to be sorry. As for bros who have their viet gf telling them that they are pregnant with their child, i will say its better to do a DNA test to prove the relation after the child is born. You wouldn't want help raise someone else's child for that many years for nothing.
Yup, so true, it always pay to be careful.

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1