The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Tats like going to Lido Palace Niteclub in SGP.
Yup..... this place is more for businessmen and high ranking govt people than for ordinary cheongsters. But the VIP rooms are limited and often reserved so most of the time you'll likely end up in the lounge area.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Oohhh..in tis case, its not much fun anyway! I rather venture WS or da perimeter..cheers!
Old 23-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Oohhh..in tis case, its not much fun anyway! I rather venture WS or da perimeter..cheers!
WS is better, lot more attractive girls! We all go to Angeles for gogo bars not KTV!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
WS is better, lot more attractive girls! We all go to Angeles for gogo bars not KTV!
Exactly, more varieties to choose from..😋
Old 26-12-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 years never come Angeles City so decide to fly in two weeks ago for a quick weekend stay. Not much has changed in terms of infrastructure or local culture but but but kanina prices have skyrocketed.

On arrival by Cebu Pacific at DMIA around 8.30pm.... airport jeepney was packed and full of Filipinoes returning for the holidays so no choice had to take the airport Mafia taxi. Open mouth wanted 600p from DMIA to EuroAsia hotel on Perimeter even though the "Official Taxi Price List" pasted on the wall clearly states 300p.

Called the hotel to arrange for pickup but was told "Cannot Sir, you have to take the airport taxi as our vehicles are not allowed into the airport."
Tried using Uber app but somehow keep getting rebooted. Grab not in use here.
Finally lanlan agreed to 500p for the short 10min ride to my hotel. After checking in and a quick shower decide to go for a quick release at the nearby Nifty/Rios. Normally I would go to Santos St or Raymond St if I am staying near Walking Street but this trip Nifty/Rios was the nearest.

There was about 12-15 ladies inside and zero customers. When I entered suddenly all attention was on me. Quality has gone down the dumps here not that previously they were that good but compared to those ladies 3 years ago..... this current batch really cmi. As I only wanted a quick release so I scanned the ladies looking for a suitable one. Chose the one with the biggest boobs although her looks only 2.5/10..... then came another shocker. Mamasan said 2000p for ST at the back room.... add another 300p if takeout. This is outrageous as I clearly remember ST has always been 700p on my previous visits here. As I was comtemplating whether to be a carrothead and pay the 2000p..... I walked to the back room to have a peep. It is still the same room but now totally empty without any furniture. At least previously they had a couch in there. I asked Mamasan how to fuck in the back room..... she reply lay down on the wooden floor and do it. We give you a piece of cloth to cover the floor....

I tip mamasan 100p and paid my drink and quickly left that place. Caught a trike to Raymond street..... another 150p for the trike that used to be 100p

Bad bad start to my trip.
Old 27-12-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
3 years never come Angeles City so decide to fly in two weeks ago for a quick weekend stay. Not much has changed in terms of infrastructure or local culture but but but kanina prices have skyrocketed.

On arrival by Cebu Pacific at DMIA around 8.30pm.... airport jeepney was packed and full of Filipinoes returning for the holidays so no choice had to take the airport Mafia taxi. Open mouth wanted 600p from DMIA to EuroAsia hotel on Perimeter even though the "Official Taxi Price List" pasted on the wall clearly states 300p.

Called the hotel to arrange for pickup but was told "Cannot Sir, you have to take the airport taxi as our vehicles are not allowed into the airport."
Tried using Uber app but somehow keep getting rebooted. Grab not in use here.
Finally lanlan agreed to 500p for the short 10min ride to my hotel. After checking in and a quick shower decide to go for a quick release at the nearby Nifty/Rios. Normally I would go to Santos St or Raymond St if I am staying near Walking Street but this trip Nifty/Rios was the nearest.

Mamasan said 2000p for ST at the back room.... add another 300p if takeout. This is outrageous as I clearly remember ST has always been 700p on my previous visits here. As I was comtemplating whether to be a carrothead and pay the 2000p.....

I tip mamasan 100p and paid my drink and quickly left that place. Caught a trike to Raymond street..... another 150p for the trike that used to be 100p

Bad bad start to my trip.
Bad time (Xmas to New Year or Holy week) to come Angeles.
Prices have increased from 3 years ago but not skyrocketed.
U got the Xmas surcharge for taxi/trike n ST quote.
No more 700p St or bj. 1200 is the rate 1+ year ago.
Good move to avoid the 2000p rip off. Good luck for the rest of your trip.
Old 27-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

By January 7, 2018, hundreds of girls will be back from Provinces! My recommendation is to visit Wolfpack Bars, Viking, Arcadia and Equus!

Old 27-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Bro don’t mind ask u a question. When u said no BF, but can tabao or not? What is the estimate rate for tabao in ktv?
Thks
u have to nego with the girls directly. No official BF. BUT u need to wait till after 3am for the farewell song where all girls needs to sing and dance on stage. by the time she changes, have a bite with friends, expect her to show up at ur doorstep at 4:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
So what’s the “fun” there? Like our lap sap ktv bar?
nope...there is supposed to be 'classy' hostess club. mostly just chat with you and accompany u to stage if you want to sing. hold towel outside toilet wait u come out sort of thing. expensive butler service. lol
Old 27-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
u have to nego with the girls directly. No official BF. BUT u need to wait till after 3am for the farewell song where all girls needs to sing and dance on stage. by the time she changes, have a bite with friends, expect her to show up at ur doorstep at 4:30am

nope...there is supposed to be 'classy' hostess club. mostly just chat with you and accompany u to stage if you want to sing. hold towel outside toilet wait u come out sort of thing. expensive butler service. lol

Lol that explain why you don’t recommend ktv. Thanks for the heads up. So what bar you will recommend?
Old 31-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Even Perimeter bars now are having barfines of 2500p.
Bars after Clarkton are almost exclusively Korean and with the numerous police checkpoints there I decided to avoid going to that area. Went to Det5 instead as I used to have a good time in this bar with bro Ziebert and the American manager Mark.
Sad to say Mark is no longer employed but the same mamasan was still there and she recognize me despite me not having been there since 3 yrs ago.
I was there early just after opening hours.... less than 20 mins later a Korean guy came into the bar and barfined 6 girls. Not long after he came back and took out another 5 girls. That guy took out all the good looking ones and those left in the bar were the CMIs. Mamasan told me he is a guide and those girls he barfined were for his tour group..... happens quite regularly now.
Barfine in Det5 is now 2500p and mamasan also said whether ST or LT is up to the girl. The bar dun bother what she does after she is barfined and leaves the bar and it is none of them business anymore.... even if the girl goes MIA or shopping with her trike boyfriend.

It used to be only 1200p to 1500p barfine and guaranteed LT or the bar will refund.
Such a U-turn in policy and hefty price increase disappointed me.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Happy New Year,

Two more weeks, will be staying at Queens Hotel!

Old 01-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Happy New Year,

Two more weeks, will be staying at Queens Hotel!
I 20 more days
Old 01-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster (B)

Real Street is closing down. I went to Tequila Reef for dinner and to meet an old friend.... Chris the owner. Business has been slow throughout the year and diners passing thru from Wild Orchid / Pacific Breeze are keeping TQ afloat.

My favourite bar Tropix has closed down and Crystal Palace will also be closing its doors for the final time very soon. This came as a surprise to me as Tropix & Crystal Palace belong to the Dollhouse Group of bars. Situation must be real bad if they are closing down bars. Raymond street is dead ever since Eager Beavers closed and the triangle area around Real St / Raymond St / Santos St is becoming toxic with almost every business owner putting their premises up for sale. Swiss Chalet is surviving because of the old expat community supporting them.

After leaving TQ... I went into the only bar still "active" along that stretch The Body Shop bar. Same old decor as 3 years ago with decent lineup on stage. Not bad crowd and was half filled with customers mostly westerners and not a Korean in sight. Being the only Asian I sat in the corner alone.... the waitress served me my drink and also left me alone too. No drink pressure here either from staff or dancers. While into my 2nd drink.... an AngMo came to sit beside me and introduced himself as David the owner of this bar. After exchanging pleasantries and drinks..... I found out quite a lot about the situation happening in the AC scene. Finally he told me he is also selling The Body Shop bar and a few walkup apartments across the street as it has become untenable to live in the PI. As long as he gets a reasonable offer he is willing to let go and move over to Thailand and start all over again. When big players like the Wild Orchid Group & the Dollhouse Group are quitting the scene.... the future looks bleak for small players like himself. On top of that the payouts to the PNP has become more frequent and even the Mayor and Barangay staff are approaching for "donations" for almost every community event. Finally left Body Shop after lights on and strolled towards Skytrax / High Society to see if I can get a bedwarmer for the night.

* These events are base on my AC trip earlier this month from 8th-10th December 2017
Old 01-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello all!

I finally got my tickets to AC, gonna be months before it becomes reality.

Looking forward!
Old 01-01-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello all!

I finally got my tickets to AC, gonna be months before it becomes reality.

Looking forward!
Hopefully it will still be alive and not a deserted town by the time you arrive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1