The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allbust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Local gossip

A Russian babe club has opened in A.c., owned by Koreans.

😂😂😂😂
What is the name of the Russian club? Is it in Perimeter Rd or Fields Ave?

Thanks
Old 21-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
its good to visit for shows at atlantis and dollhouse, but avoid bf from there. runner rate is damn high.
just get a beer and try to squeeze in between crowd and enjoy the show. if you sit in open space, chances are the waitress will take turns to give you shoulder massage and ask for tips
Lol really huh. Runner damn high ah... but usually you all go for short or long time?
Old 21-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
When was your last trip there? Because your posts seem outdated and contradictory to the info of my friends who return from AC last week.
Bro, so which information you find it outdated?
Old 21-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nightclub style KTVs are known as Hostess Clubs in PI.
In AC the most famous is Juliana's on 2nd street... but be prepared to spend a bomb there as it is not cheap. There are hardly any in WS or Perimeter as hostess clubs cater to the rich clientele and not the cheap charlies usually found in Perimeter or WS.

You may also try Koreatown nearer towards Clark as there are a couple of Seoul style KTVs there. Customers are 99% korean and dun go in if you cannot speak korean.

Finally if your thing is KTV then it is better to play in Manila than AC.
Bro, do you have any idea how’s the charges like for KTV? And how the system works?
Old 21-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Bro, do you have any idea how’s the charges like for KTV? And how the system works?
don't go ktv when in AC. I am a ktv kaki but not in AC. Not that you can't have fun there, just not the scene in AC.

Been to Juliana's many times before...the elegant dresses are a sight to behold, but no BF there. Just so you know.

Ladies drinks are 330p or 350p in the past. Now should still be ard there. But they are small shot glasses. 15-20mins per shot.
Old 21-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are hardly any in WS or Perimeter as hostess clubs cater to the rich clientele and not the cheap charlies usually found in Perimeter or WS.

I frequent to AC for the past 5 years, and spent most of my time in walking street, so am I a Cheap Charlie as well ? 不能一竹竿打沉一船人,

Last edited by alona; 21-12-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: intend to add quote in my reply
Old 21-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
don't go ktv when in AC. I am a ktv kaki but not in AC. Not that you can't have fun there, just not the scene in AC.

Been to Juliana's many times before...the elegant dresses are a sight to behold, but no BF there. Just so you know.

Ladies drinks are 330p or 350p in the past. Now should still be ard there. But they are small shot glasses. 15-20mins per shot.
Bro don’t mind ask u a question. When u said no BF, but can tabao or not? What is the estimate rate for tabao in ktv?
Thks
Old 21-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

So what’s the “fun” there? Like our lap sap ktv bar?
Old 21-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When was your last trip there? Because your posts seem outdated and contradictory to the info of my friends who return from AC last week.
Last time I was in Angeles was from November 19 - 26!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Bro don’t mind ask u a question. When u said no BF, but can tabao or not? What is the estimate rate for tabao in ktv?
Thks
Happened to know a girl from 1 of the korean ktvs. Claimed after work she could go with you for 5-8k.
Old 21-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Lol really huh. Runner damn high ah... but usually you all go for short or long time?
yup dollhouse GROUPs are well known for that. even if you dabao a waitress, you may find her back at work later on.
personally i prefer lt.
Old 21-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Happened to know a girl from 1 of the korean ktvs. Claimed after work she could go with you for 5-8k.

Ok thanks . Will find sometime to explore ktv in the upcoming trip
Going to AC for 2 nights from 11th jan, any bro wanna meet up for party please pm . Thks
Old 22-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This was a post from 2014 which I found in the earlier postings.... quite interesting.
But 150K a visit is not something many of us can afford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
There was once when the Commander of Station 4 in Fields Ave, Major Lusito Tan brought me there to introduce some businessmen to me. We went there in his SUV and there was a separate entrance into that place via 2nd Ave which is manned by an armed guard. I was told this is the VIP entrance. We were led into one of the VIP rooms which I would say the standard is similar to those in our VIP rooms of our nightclubs such as TAM..... and there is a Karaoke system inside the room + cable tv + dvd player with XXX channel available.

From our VIP room on the 2nd level.... we could see onto the stage below or we can close the blinds for privacy. There is also a sofa that can be turned into a bed. A small shower facility is also available. And yes... you can have an orgy inside the VIP room too.

There were 3 other Filipinos besides Major Tan & myself and we each had a hostess to attend to us.... they are supposed to attend to our every needs including sex although all of just settled for blowjobs inside the room. Mamasan was surprised and commented "no sex tonite?"........ I think the rest were reluctant to boom boom in my presence.

The singing and cabaret acts were mostly in Tagalog so I did not really enjoy them...... the comedian act was acceptable as the guy made some audience to participate and made fun of them. The bill came to about 150K. We left by the same entrance on 2nd Ave. All throughout our visit to Juliana's...... we were able to enter and leave the place without being seen by the other customers although we could see them from our room.

Final verdict - Juliana's is not place that I would want to go unless absolutely necessary.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
This was a post from 2014 which I found in the earlier postings.... quite interesting.
But 150K a visit is not something many of us can afford.
Tats like going to Lido Palace Niteclub in SGP.
Old 22-12-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Juliana's has no barfine but the ladies can go with you after their shift. Up to you to negotiate the terms for ST or LT.
Occasionally you may have a struggling newbie movie starlet moonlighting there. Ladies there are not hardcore professionals like those in WS or Hiso...... many have day jobs in Manila and come to moonlight for a few days then go back to Manila..... so girls here are always new faces
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1