The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Been patronised a "clean" spa (hdb area, proper scan entry, transparent glass door).

Massage by a uniform prc.

GQ question still coming out..

I asked her why all mp will asking this GQ

She said 肯定的啊,你以为按摩能赚多少钱,一小时拿你5块钱(8块for Pmsg)

So the comm they take is ard 10%
Been meaning to keep my mouth shut about the $70HJ because I think some people have the means and don’t want to “spoil the mood”. But this takes the cake...so it’s going to be a partial rant.

As a regular punter to spas (clean and unclean) I can tell you that’s bullshit. Esp since this is a clean joint. Clean joints take 20-30%. Unless you opted for only 30min massage...I don’t think her earnings is just $5 for that session.

$50/hour massage (assuming it’s a proper good massage for 45 mins at least) is really hard to find. A lot of places have increased to $55 to $68 even for an hour.

In fact, if she’s really taking so little, that should be your leverage to bargain for services for even less. But this isn’t the HC thread...so won’t go into this discussion here. But there’s more than enough discussion and debate about this there.

I started in the scene at HCs and Spas and seen the rise and fall of prices and quality. And as bro kopiosteve put. They are trained to mindfuck you. It’s a different kind of KC game from the home based ones.

If it’s a fuckshop ok. You can pay $45/50+ whatever amount you deem is worth for the services. You aren’t there for the massage. But that means full nude and full blown body to body contact with 4-5G roaming. And yes. Safe entry doesn’t mean it’s not a fuckshop. It’s just reminding you to enter safely. -smirk-

But if it’s a clean joint. I EXPECT a massage. Sure you can push the upsell for abit. Just don’t irritate me. Sure I get it that you won’t be teasing me through the session to arouse me. Gentle subtle strokes are good but I don’t expect those. But if you do that even without any top ups asked...good! I will be back again and again.

It’s ridiculous how people can go to a fuckshop and have to top up for roaming and FN.

Or

Pay $88+70 for a fully clothed HJ and just touching the boobs, with substandard massage. At this amount. I can get a decent FJ At a fuckshop already. Or a much steamier session for a fraction of the price.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This way of answering you is actually a psychological hack.

It's not because she's easygoing over rates and stuff.
To elaborate on what I said: after hearing that statement from her, the guy might feel positively of her as she seems not particular about rates. He might even give her something slightly above market rate to "reward" her for this seemingly "good" attitude. So perhaps throw in another red note or two (on top of the market rate) as reward.

See what happened here?

To put it negatively, it's a mindfuck. To spin it positively, it's a hack.

P.S.: I was subjected to such a tactic before.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Yes she offered $100 to touch and fondle her breasts. so will be $50+$100.
Didnt seem worth it so i rejected it and i think she called me 吝啬.
Can refer to my previous FR.
Her place provide slipper available already?

I went last time in my leather shoes, then went bathroom with naked feet.. Feel a bit disgusting haha
Old 30-12-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Always rmb to manage your expectations bro
Dun later come here kbkp

Yes, tried baby in her new place. The mp really turn off me.
She is a cute girl, like a playful poly gf haha

*Her perfume is strong when I visited, bros with fam/gf can take noted =D

Normally gq in mp 50 for hj..
seductive perfume posion brand?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been patronised a "clean" spa (hdb area, proper scan entry, transparent glass door).

Massage by a uniform prc.

GQ question still coming out..

I asked her why all mp will asking this GQ

She said 肯定的啊,你以为按摩能赚多少钱,一小时拿你5块钱(8块for Pmsg)

So the comm they take is ard 10%
OH MY GAWD!!!!! AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BULL CRAP!!!???

So spas are popping up everywhere now, because it's a low earning wage business. The ladies are coming here in droves so they can earn $5. Seriously? That makes sense to you?

No wonder they love coming here. Sg men are so gullible and easy to rip off.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Exactly , and the shop is curtain partition somemore ! Even more exciting , like jap av.
Bros who visited Baby at her current spa, any of you caught a glimpse of her fellow ML? And if so, any comments?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
Bros who visited Baby at her current spa, any of you caught a glimpse of her fellow ML? And if so, any comments?
Yes, seems a pretty lady if i not wrong

Prc also

Camping for MR of her haha
Old 30-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
OH MY GAWD!!!!! AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BULL CRAP!!!???

So spas are popping up everywhere now, because it's a low earning wage business. The ladies are coming here in droves so they can earn $5. Seriously? That makes sense to you?

No wonder they love coming here. Sg men are so gullible and easy to rip off.
I dun believe them haha

Unless they have a base salary then make sense.. If pure by comm, I suggest they better go HDL (no Y)
Old 30-12-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes, seems a pretty lady if i not wrong

Prc also

Camping for MR of her haha
Ooh then I guess there's a potential scenario that makes the partition a non issue? Though it could be a costly one...

That fellow ML is not advertised on SLG or the like, I suppose.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
Ooh then I guess there's a potential scenario that makes the partition a non issue? Though it could be a costly one...

That fellow ML is not advertised on SLG or the like, I suppose.
Maybe is a milf imo... with mask last time

But mp turn off me... haha

I am not gonna to try
Old 30-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Been meaning to keep my mouth shut about the $70HJ because I think some people have the means and don’t want to “spoil the mood”. But this takes the cake...so it’s going to be a partial rant.

As a regular punter to spas (clean and unclean) I can tell you that’s bullshit. Esp since this is a clean joint. Clean joints take 20-30%. Unless you opted for only 30min massage...I don’t think her earnings is just $5 for that session.

$50/hour massage (assuming it’s a proper good massage for 45 mins at least) is really hard to find. A lot of places have increased to $55 to $68 even for an hour.

In fact, if she’s really taking so little, that should be your leverage to bargain for services for even less. But this isn’t the HC thread...so won’t go into this discussion here. But there’s more than enough discussion and debate about this there.

I started in the scene at HCs and Spas and seen the rise and fall of prices and quality. And as bro kopiosteve put. They are trained to mindfuck you. It’s a different kind of KC game from the home based ones.

If it’s a fuckshop ok. You can pay $45/50+ whatever amount you deem is worth for the services. You aren’t there for the massage. But that means full nude and full blown body to body contact with 4-5G roaming. And yes. Safe entry doesn’t mean it’s not a fuckshop. It’s just reminding you to enter safely. -smirk-

But if it’s a clean joint. I EXPECT a massage. Sure you can push the upsell for abit. Just don’t irritate me. Sure I get it that you won’t be teasing me through the session to arouse me. Gentle subtle strokes are good but I don’t expect those. But if you do that even without any top ups asked...good! I will be back again and again.

It’s ridiculous how people can go to a fuckshop and have to top up for roaming and FN.

Or

Pay $88+70 for a fully clothed HJ and just touching the boobs, with substandard massage. At this amount. I can get a decent FJ At a fuckshop already. Or a much steamier session for a fraction of the price.
Second this. When they see you can makan, they makan without mercy. Regardless of fuckshop or clean joint. It is infuriating to see how many carrots there are around, thinking they are getting a bargain.

I kind of miss the joints at CT. Full steamy action when you need a fix. Clean joint, minimum massage must be good.
Old 30-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
$120 all in for limited services is simply no-go.

Don't spoil market. Just standard rate of 50+50 will do.
I just gave her using QC as a reference, a I've been paying $120 for QC, and baby definitely better than QC, in terms of roaming, looks, feel... Only downside is the curtain partition. I was just thinking if she offer FJ on the spot, might be interesting, dunno big head still can think or not.
Old 30-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
I just gave her using QC as a reference, a I've been paying $120 for QC, and baby definitely better than QC, in terms of roaming, looks, feel... Only downside is the curtain partition. I was just thinking if she offer FJ on the spot, might be interesting, dunno big head still can think or not.

Then after that, u will come a post something "small head took over big head" haha
Old 30-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Her place provide slipper available already?

I went last time in my leather shoes, then went bathroom with naked feet.. Feel a bit disgusting haha
Dont know leh haha last time i went was 2 weeks ago. I think dont have.
Old 30-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 10
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to finally meet Aini after securing my slot 1week++ ago.

Lucky she accepted my booking cause she say never see my number before then she was thinking whether if I'm the police.(heng ah)

She does live up to most of the bros review here. Chatty and has a nice figure and nice perky ass. My chinese quite bad so limited the GFE abit XD. She gives a very good massage and 1 of the few that managed to make me shoot via HJ only since I fap abit too much, so hard to shoot if not DIY sometimes. Love the fake love making also.

Would wanna RTM if possible but need wait damn long to chop slot :/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1