The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanExpress View Post
Naem. only gave usher as we left room. lady ask who reco her and request if i would tip
100 is more enough.... I poor cheap man, the most I will give 50THB, most of the time 20THB.
Old 18-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
100 is more enough.... I poor cheap man, the most I will give 50THB, most of the time 20THB.
50B more like it la! 20B cant even buy a plate of Kow Ka Moo!

Maybe I should be saying anything! I sometimes act blur to get out of tipping! 5555555
Old 18-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
50B more like it la! 20B cant even buy a plate of Kow Ka Moo!
Every weeks I will eat once in Hway Kwang, most the times are after claudia..... Kow Ka Moo!!!!!!
Old 20-12-2010, 03:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
pretty girl dun need to provide good svc also wu lang call
so not so pretty have to do extra eg soapy massage or nuru gel
but uncle like me prefer service
haha service gd is impt ,but den i cannot help it some times girl not pretty my cock cannot get hard ,so no point leh like that service how good ,also not shiok....
Old 20-12-2010, 04:28 AM
Samster

If u come to Thailand, u believe in 1 thing.... puying ao $$$$$$$$$ Ask yinyang... dunno where the f he went....
Old 20-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ask yinyang... dunno where the f he went....
Bro yinyang went to Pattaya.
Old 20-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
believe in 1 thing.... puying ao $$$$$$$$$ Ask yinyang... dunno where the f he went....
Which can only lead to 2nd thing, our pockets lighter (but hopefully, xiao maag +555)

Had a blast in Claudia last night (no thanks to our man about town, naemlo). On a slow sunday night, we had attention from GROs and coyotes. And you shd see naemlo's bevy of coyotes fawning on him hehehe.

Cut to the chase, got lucky last night. GRO I picked from bar selection (fewer on parade understandbly on quiet sun night), was frisky alright. Helped no less by her losing dice game 4X straight in 1st hour. Smooched me, and what sensual lips. Wasn't expecting a night cap, realistically in these sort of G club places (also after 2 nights in Patts). She agreed on takeway, without agreeing on price tag. Only at close of night, she popped OTT price which I baulked (but she nodded to my counter). On Huay Kwang night market exit, I paid for her bht400 dress (xmas present?).

Oooh, she was tight where it matters with fair -C cup (I think). After 1st deed, she also woke up the dead at 0530 before heading home at 0630. Pls excuse my account if not erotic slant (never good at describing the deed).
Old 20-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am oso very poor...I give 10 baht only...hihi...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro yinyang went to Pattaya.
He was with me in BKK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Had a blast in Claudia last night (no thanks to our man about town, naemlo). On a slow sunday night, we had attention from GROs and coyotes. And you shd see naemlo's bevy of coyotes fawning on him hehehe.
U had a good night with your ger who was gone within 1st hour.... I was happy with the coyotes....

I was quite pissed off last evening and this is a warning to anyone coming to the land of smiles. They smile with a hidden dagger behind.....

We drank 2 bottles of black label. The bill should be about 5K for 2 black label and 5k for 2 ladies. But end of the night, the bill came out to be about 15kTHB. I argued with the mummy, Bluedragon's favorite mummy. She said we were charged an extra bottle for our next trip to claudia. WTF. We argued and they amended the bill to around 10k, I can't remember, Yinyang signed for it. Again WTF, 1 bottle is about 2.5k THB why charged us extra 5k THB for the extra bottle??? KNNCCB this is a usual con job by Thai so be careful when u foot the bill in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am oso very poor...I give 10 baht only...hihi...
10 Baht or 10k Dong?
Old 20-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10 Baht or 10k Dong?
This is BKK thread...sure talk baht...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
good night with your ger who was gone within 1st hour.... I was happy with the coyotes.... warning to anyone coming to the land of smiles. They smile with a hidden dagger behind.....
...charged an extra bottle for our next trip to claudia. WTF. We argued and they amended the bill to around 10k, ..WTF, 1 bottle is about 2.5k THB why charged us extra 5k THB for the extra bottle??? KNNCCB this is a usual con job by Thai so be careful when u foot the bill in future.?
Yo, how would any drop-in customer know 3rd bottle is "hidden" for next visit? So it pays to have a regular to QA bill if it stands up. Good thing they voided the 1st charge slip 15.6k, and final near 12k. And this was after copping out by asking me (when disputing bill) if I'd wanted to bring back 3rd bottle

This was only dampener to a fun evening. And I think it's good we resolved it without more upsetting mamasan's loss of face. I would also have thought it's good business sense for her to have repeat business by being more decisive on agreeing to member pricing initially. Well, this is thailand
Old 20-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
This was only dampener to a fun evening. And I think it's good we resolved it without more upsetting mamasan's loss of face. I would also have thought it's good business sense for her to have repeat business by being more decisive on agreeing to member pricing initially. Well, this is thailand
They just want 1 time business.... Look at the bill u know, they want a fast ride even with a regular around. This sounded like those in Patpong or worse... Con job. This is crazy and show how Thai works to get more money. F, I am ashame of this club which I frequent often.
Old 20-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo, how would any drop-in customer know 3rd bottle is "hidden" for next visit? So it pays to have a regular to QA bill if it stands up. Good thing they voided the 1st charge slip 15.6k, and final near 12k. And this was after copping out by asking me (when disputing bill) if I'd wanted to bring back 3rd bottle

After consuming 2 black labels, the thais thought that you fellows in your tipsy alcoholic stupor would pay up and without telling you that you purchase another unopen bottle.

Loss of face to mamasan ........well done by you guys.

That was better than puking into her face when you received the first bill......in alcoholic stupor.....you would puke in any direction !!!
Old 20-12-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackeyedpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, sorry to interrupt your dialogue Updating my FR some time back. Finally got time to write. This will be extremely helpful if you're trapped at ramkhamhaeng, turn to here and waste no time.

Was on a business trip to ramkhamhaeng, i thought this is the end as this place is quite far from city. At night I took a motorbike cab to explore the place, but no surprises. I was thinking that must find an opportunity to sneak out to bangkok to relax. While planning and strolling around the area, I saw a familiar signboard in an alley with neon nights. It says Rerawadee. Wow! Lots of sexy posters there, I'm pretty sure this is my destination.

Went in and greeted by a papasan, he speaks good english. The main hall is as standard as you can imagine with a fish bowl. When i step in, the girls come out. Papasan told me the price is 1400baht for 1.5hrs. After nego, i got 1400 for 2hrs. I asked for his recommendation with good service, he introduced me to #9. Most of them CMI seems like no choice but to stick to her.

Went into the room, the gal followed in a short while. Chicken duck talk. Not bad looking and nice body, especially boobs. Started with thai massage, playing piano style, sian. Then when the water at the tub ready, start showering. I touched the boobs can feel bag inside, sian 1/2 liao and stop roaming liao. Started soapy massage, but more like watery massage in the tub. Shiok!

Then proceed back to bed and boobs massage + catbath. I felt like in heaven, especially with her big boobs. Too bad only lasted ard 5min, then started bj. bj really got no feel so proceed to rape her liao. Started with cow girl, the push her down and ramp her hard. Didnt have too much feel until she bite my ear and moan. It really turns me on! And i dont wanna tolerate liao, exploded and tats the end. I left after 1 hour as next morning still have to wake up early, if not sure do OT tonight.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Look 9/10, feel 4/10
Massage: 4/10, play piano
Soapy: 8/10
Boobs massage & Catbath: 9/10 can be perfect if last longer
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 7/10, very friendly but chicken and duck
RTF: 8/10, could score higher but too far from city, unless u're trap there
Damage: 1400 + 160 (beer) + 200 (tips)
Value for money: 10/10, my cheapest ever yet good experience
Old 20-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I was quite pissed off last evening and this is a warning to anyone coming to the land of smiles. They smile with a hidden dagger behind.....

We drank 2 bottles of black label. The bill should be about 5K for 2 black label and 5k for 2 ladies. But end of the night, the bill came out to be about 15kTHB. I argued with the mummy, Bluedragon's favorite mummy. She said we were charged an extra bottle for our next trip to claudia. WTF. We argued and they amended the bill to around 10k, I can't remember, Yinyang signed for it. Again WTF, 1 bottle is about 2.5k THB why charged us extra 5k THB for the extra bottle??? KNNCCB this is a usual con job by Thai so be careful when u foot the bill in future.

What a pre-Christmas party for your guys. Too bad that I am late by a week and miss the fun.

That third bottle is of course pre-ordered by Bro Bluedragon for brothers coming to town at year end. Given his status there, he could have charge it to any account he wanted.

Fully understand what it takes to party with you in Rachada or Intramara or wherever. I will win some whisky bottles in those lucky draws at year end and share it with you. I still couldn't believe my luck in winning double bottles and rick cooker etc while drinking you years ago, probably a set up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1