The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is normal one.. That’s why when 黑妹 first set foot here, it was the best time to catch her.. You can tell the difference towards the end of her tenure..
That was one of the popular APs I was referring to. Lol. She admitted it in one of our many conversations. She was burnt out, customers were like ghosts drifting in and out of her apartment, she lost her way and couldn't find her mojo. Rich roberts generously pampering her also led to her lost state.

She said she really needed to take a break and recharge, then come back with renewed vigour. And was planning to return in April earlier this year.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Few reasons why sessions are not elevated:

1. You didnt make an "emotional" connection with ML so the session became basic and bland.
2. ML is jaded with her work
3. ML is repulsed by you (hahaha joking hor)
4. ML is an arrogant bitch

Since I've some experienced with An Ran, I know she not a bitch (hopefully still). Also I was joking about number 3.

That leaves number 1 and 2. First one easy to fix, second one more difficult.
Ahahahah! Thanks bro. I shall make another appt with her in a few days time. I’m sure she ain’t bitchy in any way.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Ahahahah! Thanks bro. I shall make another appt with her in a few days time. I’m sure she ain’t bitchy in any way.
Haha. So make a connection ya? Compliment her first chance you get. You said it yourself...when you complimented her previously, she started to warm up. Whether its her looks (thats why you are revisiting wink wink), or how neat her house is, etc etc... girls dig compliments. Hahaha
Old 18-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Saw all the hype with Aini, of course tried my luck and was unable to get a slot with her since she’s fully pack.
Got the urge yesterday to release after catching random glimpse of OL ZG in their attire, and tried An Ran. Maybe because of the Aini effect, An Ran was available, then I head over already.

My first meetup with her since I never had the opportunity to last time. Door open, and short hand sweet looking girl welcome me.
SOP, wash up etc. Then lie down. Feel strange because there’s an air of silence, like awkward. I don’t know if this is her character or what. So far I only step in and say hi then she directed me to wash up.
Done showering and she was by the bedside, looking at phone then I just walk over and lie down. Same thing, she put down her phone and start massage. I break the silence with “u ok?”, she replied “ok ah”.
Massage is average, just press press. But since I’m not there for this main course, and she is massaging like mind drifting elsewhere, and I started small talks like I always do, but getting period answers. Lol.

After awhile I flip over, told her can just start massaging my dick. Got to say she’s quite an eye candy with little makeup. Maybe my kind of dish, short hand, sweet looking, not smiling yet.

Her skin is not close to the fair in the pic, but not very tanned. Def ok and smooth, nice looking body and nice nehneh. She handling my dick, feels too shiok, maybe I’m horny already and I felt like I will cum soon.
This goes on for about the next 20-25mins as my dick and balls are being handled. No continuous chat, I think her mind drifted dunno where already, but now and then she made eye contact with me since she is such an eye candy. Neither can I continue small talks with her from her replies.

The conversation only starts from her after I released. When she says “这么多”, which I told her, yes because u’re good. That’s when she smile. And told me to wait while she fetch towel to clean me up.

Although didn’t struck much talk with her, quite weird but can’t say service is bad. She reminds me of an earlier regular ML that I met years ago. Hope to catch An Ran again for Part 2.
Bro, you haven't tried Aini before? She's good in a "work" point of view. Paying enough attention to sensual needs. Conversations are limited as the relationship is simple, ML and client. Even if you go a mile, it's pretty much the same, ML and client. That clear distinct line is still a good characteristic that I think is good abt her. Only for one hour, you get her sexually.

Rarely would I look for MLs for conversation lah. My thoughts.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was one of the popular APs I was referring to. Lol. She admitted it in one of our many conversations. She was burnt out, customers were like ghosts drifting in and out of her apartment, she lost her way and couldn't find her mojo. Rich roberts generously pampering her also led to her lost state.

She said she really needed to take a break and recharge, then come back with renewed vigour. And was planning to return in April earlier this year.
In a way we can empathize with her bah, be it at school or work to a certain extent..

Experience is always the best teacher, so she'd definitely fare much better once she returns..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
It is now listed at 230. Face too old for this value.
Bro, any idea what happened to bao***k?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha. So make a connection ya? Compliment her first chance you get. You said it yourself...when you complimented her previously, she started to warm up. Whether its her looks (thats why you are revisiting wink wink), or how neat her house is, etc etc... girls dig compliments. Hahaha
Sure I will bro in my next round with her. Thanks for the advice man. Already quite looking forward liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, you haven't tried Aini before? She's good in a "work" point of view. Paying enough attention to sensual needs. Conversations are limited as the relationship is simple, ML and client. Even if you go a mile, it's pretty much the same, ML and client. That clear distinct line is still a good characteristic that I think is good abt her. Only for one hour, you get her sexually.

Rarely would I look for MLs for conversation lah. My thoughts.
Nope, have not tried her. But I will surely fix an appt with u. Seeing all these positive reviews and hype about her, so she’s in my “Go To” list.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Saw all the hype with Aini, of course tried my luck and was unable to get a slot with her since she’s fully pack.
Got the urge yesterday to release after catching random glimpse of OL ZG in their attire, and tried An Ran. Maybe because of the Aini effect, An Ran was available, then I head over already.

My first meetup with her since I never had the opportunity to last time. Door open, and short hand sweet looking girl welcome me.
SOP, wash up etc. Then lie down. Feel strange because there’s an air of silence, like awkward. I don’t know if this is her character or what. So far I only step in and say hi then she directed me to wash up.
Done showering and she was by the bedside, looking at phone then I just walk over and lie down. Same thing, she put down her phone and start massage. I break the silence with “u ok?”, she replied “ok ah”.
Massage is average, just press press. But since I’m not there for this main course, and she is massaging like mind drifting elsewhere, and I started small talks like I always do, but getting period answers. Lol.

After awhile I flip over, told her can just start massaging my dick. Got to say she’s quite an eye candy with little makeup. Maybe my kind of dish, short hand, sweet looking, not smiling yet.

Her skin is not close to the fair in the pic, but not very tanned. Def ok and smooth, nice looking body and nice nehneh. She handling my dick, feels too shiok, maybe I’m horny already and I felt like I will cum soon.
This goes on for about the next 20-25mins as my dick and balls are being handled. No continuous chat, I think her mind drifted dunno where already, but now and then she made eye contact with me since she is such an eye candy. Neither can I continue small talks with her from her replies.

The conversation only starts from her after I released. When she says “这么多”, which I told her, yes because u’re good. That’s when she smile. And told me to wait while she fetch towel to clean me up.

Although didn’t struck much talk with her, quite weird but can’t say service is bad. She reminds me of an earlier regular ML that I met years ago. Hope to catch An Ran again for Part 2.
Thanks for the MR, really enjoy reading these kinda stories hahaha esp during a time like this, when good MLs are limited, we should be helping each other find our preferred 😂
Old 18-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also, any young guys here feel the urge to find MLs regularly but also thinking about money... seems like i have been controlling really hard
Old 18-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
Also, any young guys here feel the urge to find MLs regularly but also thinking about money... seems like i have been controlling really hard
Cliche, but managing your finances is priority. Go get involved in more things, hobbies, learning, etc. MLs will always be around, play within your limits. Your youth in leveling up your life, even if just finance wise, is limited. More money, more honey

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 18-12-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/jiajia-massage/

Last week.
Accomodate my timing and attitude was really good. Safe location & careful. Came from MP, those looking for massage can consider, really hardworking with massage but lacks attention i feel. Sensual wise went with CBJ and left at 60min mark
BTW, how's her looks and figure? Similar to the photos?
Old 18-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Cliche, but managing your finances is priority. Go get involved in more things, hobbies, learning, etc. MLs will always be around, play within your limits. Your youth in leveling up your life, even if just finance wise, is limited. More money, more honey
Thanks bro, got it!
Old 18-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
BTW, how's her looks and figure? Similar to the photos?
I was her first that day, she just showered, hair not dried, no make up so not really..
Old 18-12-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How young are you? Like not yet 25 or?
Old 18-12-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How young are you? Like not yet 25 or?
yeah 25. actually MLs also said they prefers older and more mature guys hahaha said they are not as picky and niao about service, wont demand so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1