The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Kit @ VPremium

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994527

Wanted Viet for my Sunday dinner, and was thinking of bahn mi with Mila (who is half-French), but noticed she had no FRs yet, so decided to go for pho with Kit, another newbie who has a few more FRs.

Pretty? yes. Slim? yes.
Natural C boobs? Yes, small C, and very firm.. she likes them mauled.
DFK? Yes, not at the start, but once she got into it..
English? Yes, just enough, but I also had google translate on standby
Wild? Hell yes!

Kit followed me into the shower to wash my didi for a couple of minutes. Then as I dried off, she went to lie down on the bed first, so a part of me though this was going to be an SOP encounter.

Started by munching on her titties and giving her pussy a rub, then did some pussy licking for a couple of minutes, before she asked me to lie down and started a BBBJ - no DT (she said she had a dental issue), after ten minutes, cap on and time for cowgirl.

Its here that I realized this girl actually loves to fuck and wants to be fucked. After five minutes cowgirl, with her lovely boobies bouncing joyfully as she started at a fast pace, she pulled me over for mish, but this was the first time I had a young lady pull me into her and clamp her legs around my back, forcing me deeper!

Yes, she wants dick pounding on her cervix!

I went through a few positions, from straight mish to putting the pillow under her ass so I could pound downwards, with her legs on my shoulders. After a bit we switched to doggy, which was a great view of her ass bouncing off my groin as she pushed back every time I thrust in.

I actually wanted to take a break half way, but when I tried, she jumped me after a couple of minutes, so we went for another round of cowgirl-mish-doggy, with both of us sweating a bit as the a/c wasn't working well.

I had to try a few tricks to get her to cum more during the second round - nipple tweaking, spanking and breast slapping (Mimi taught me this, but with Kit I was a lot more gentle), then fingered her ass while in doggy with one hand, the other pulling her hair back until she came again, then I focused on my dick for my shot.

Really a wild thing who wants to fuck, and she can take a real pounding! If you have the stamina for a long fucking session, Kit can keep up with you
Oh yes. The legend MiMi is a legend indeed. Still remember when she was at the bigger apartment. We did the deed like everywhere when i had 2/3hrs session with her. From the bathtub, to the unique chair, to the bed, to the dining table and on the sofa in the living room. That is where she set the bar at the highest. Till i found feifei then yoo-min. So far tried them, have yet to try the rest. But currently already the 2nd time for rosamund.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Wyld Thing

Quote:
Kit @ VPremium

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=994527

Wanted Viet for my Sunday dinner, and was thinking of bahn mi with Mila (who is half-French), but noticed she had no FRs yet, so decided to go for pho with Kit, another newbie who has a few more FRs.
Awesome FR bro! Will plan my visit heheh never tried putting my finger up a girl’s ass when pounding them in doggy, only dared to rub it
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Oh yes. The legend MiMi is a legend indeed. Still remember when she was at the bigger apartment. We did the deed like everywhere when i had 2/3hrs session with her. From the bathtub, to the unique chair, to the bed, to the dining table and on the sofa in the living room. That is where she set the bar at the highest. Till i found feifei then yoo-min. So far tried them, have yet to try the rest. But currently already the 2nd time for rosamund.
Wish I found bro VP earlier to try MiMi and have a session with her on the living room sofa. Based on past FRs and photos, MiMi must be one of the busty legends that will be remembered in bro VP’s stable. Kudos to you bro 👍
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
gerber88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
When did she come? Lol she must be in her 40s already, I wanked to her during sec school/poly days eh
no la,

just hope they manage to find her ( like mako oda. but i heard bad FR from mako oda).

i lost generations of sperms to RIko Tachibana , hjahaha..

also hope they find NANA AIDA.that one come $2k also worth it, hahaha
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM
Samster

Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Seems like it’s Linda’s turn to code red 😰
Or at least I hope it’s code red and not RTV.
For big boobs lovers who are interested or looking to RTF Linda, sad to share that bro VP has informed me that Linda has RTV.
Will wait patiently for the next busty viet girl to reach our shores.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wyld Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Awesome FR bro! Will plan my visit heheh never tried putting my finger up a girl’s ass when pounding them in doggy, only dared to rub it
I better clarify this.. otherwise bros could damage her - It wasn't a full finger, more rubbing the tip of my thumb and pressing it. No full penetration.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wish I found bro VP earlier to try MiMi and have a session with her on the living room sofa. Based on past FRs and photos, MiMi must be one of the busty legends that will be remembered in bro VP’s stable. Kudos to you bro ��
For her second visit to SG, she arranged for her own apartment and brought a fuck-chair

https://a.co/d/8oswszN
Old Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
For her second visit to SG, she arranged for her own apartment and brought a fuck-chair

https://a.co/d/8oswszN
Thank you for sharing bro 🙏
MiMi really does sound like she was a kinky, sexual and highly service-oriented girl, probably worthy of being the legend among the VP legends.
Hope she comes back or bro VP brings in girls of the same calibre as her.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Thank you for sharing bro ��
MiMi really does sound like she was a kinky, sexual and highly service-oriented girl, probably worthy of being the legend among the VP legends.
Hope she comes back or bro VP brings in girls of the same calibre as her.
It was actually a fluke that she joined VP.

She came to SG to work as a beautician, then Circuit Breaker happened.

So like a few other gals, she joined VP and realised how much she liked sex, and making money.

But MiMi also put in a lot of effort with her exercise workouts in the morning, so a 1 hour session with MiMi turned out like a fitness instructor having her way with you.
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerber88 View Post
no la,

just hope they manage to find her ( like mako oda. but i heard bad FR from mako oda).

i lost generations of sperms to RIko Tachibana , hjahaha..

also hope they find NANA AIDA.that one come $2k also worth it, hahaha
Haha lately bro JAVGirls brought in one from that era (circa 2004-2006) lady. Too bad she's way past her prime though I wouldn't mind Naho Ozawa who recently made a comeback under Faleno at 40. Still looks amazing.

Yua Aida would have been awesome too.
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ArthurT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha lately bro JAVGirls brought in one from that era (circa 2004-2006) lady. Too bad she's way past her prime though I wouldn't mind Naho Ozawa who recently made a comeback under Faleno at 40. Still looks amazing.

Amu masaki, mirai hoshisaki.

yummy....
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:

Omg thanks for the info on Naho Ozawa! I had to google to see her upcoming work. Definitely one I fapped to in my youth.

I agree with you. Although some of them are way past their prime, got to remember that we are no spring chicken either. To have a chance to see them again performing in a comeback or possibly a chance to fuck them is akin to seeing an old flame rekindled.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Omg thanks for the info on Naho Ozawa! I had to google to see her upcoming work. Definitely one I fapped to in my youth.

I agree with you. Although some of them are way past their prime, got to remember that we are no spring chicken either. To have a chance to see them again performing in a comeback or possibly a chance to fuck them is akin to seeing an old flame rekindled.
Anything is possible in JAV, including granny sex, so if these ladies want to earn something, its up to them and the studios.

There's a lot of 'uncensored leak' JAV videos now - most are normal AVs that were run through a 'de-mosaic' machine, but its only a matter of time before someone releases an AI app that will clear everything.

Then a was a massive server hack around 2019/2020 of the company that does the mosiac.. so a lot of older videos are out there without any mosiac.. this is why a lot of older AV actresses are 'back' in the limelight

Last edited by Keima; Yesterday at 03:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
It was actually a fluke that she joined VP.

She came to SG to work as a beautician, then Circuit Breaker happened.

So like a few other gals, she joined VP and realised how much she liked sex, and making money.

But MiMi also put in a lot of effort with her exercise workouts in the morning, so a 1 hour session with MiMi turned out like a fitness instructor having her way with you.
Did she ever asked you to join her exercise session? She did asked me to join but told her that i would only be doing the stationary bike. She could actually be a fitness instructor easily. During her 2nd visit, can really see her hour glass body shaping up.
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Samster

Any VP regulars know who has the same calibre as MiMi? Yoo-min comes closest to MiMi's.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1