The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

naemlo

Did you burp, I can smell sperm!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Grace hotel adventure with a arab lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
...sudden nostalgia for thai puyings. Took a "tom-yum" from an local SG OKT, and WAH!!!..my black book, Oh...did I mention she is working in Toyota showroom in BKK??
So fast nostalgia? Taste of Thailand by remote fix, na. Yeah, you do get some moonlighting as FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLOver
basement coffee shop next to barber shop....wow parade of Arab girls.....got one Arab girl with 38DD and 38 ass for 300o bhat 3 hours. ..really horny and sucked me dry and I pounded her doggie style. She asked me to fuck her ass and oh boy it was feeling from haven!
Wah, arab chabor also geting into thai turf? Sure you lifted her veil??
Old 13-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
naemlo

Did you burp, I can smell sperm!
Nope, just hiccups...
Old 13-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nope, just hiccups...
Enough of puying then time for con gai.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 13-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Am I in your black book?? I am a bit sick of puying now. It is time to change taste.

Lies thru smiles.
Where can sian with puying one????? Anyway, you are not in my black book, you are in my must-carry-balls book... how boss??? Vacancy in your office??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So fast nostalgia? Taste of Thailand by remote fix, na. Yeah, you do get some moonlighting as FL
Ya... the dark side is strong. Once in a while, need to get a remote fix for my nostalgia, as well as to practise my limited thai. 555+ But this one really chio lah... nice soft boobs with a fine ass to go along. Eyes were boogling just looking at them bouncing up and down.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Finally got sick of thai and Russians and was in need or ome nice big boobs and ass....went to grace hotel at 11.30 pm and went to basement coffee shop next to barber shop....wow parade of Arab girls.....found few cute ones and got one Arab girl with 38DD and 38 ass for 300o bhat 3 hours. In room she was really horny and sucked me dry and I pounded her doggie style. She asked me to fuck her ass and oh boy it was feeling from haven!

Camping at Grace from now......
How big is the disco at Grace Hotel and is it usually a place for Arabs [guys] to hangout?
Old 14-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Enough of puying then time for con gai.
Con gai also sian...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Where can sian with puying one?????
Ya never win them... If u can't win, join them.
Old 14-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Finally got sick of thai and Russians and was in need or ome nice big boobs and ass....went to grace hotel at 11.30 pm and went to basement coffee shop next to barber shop....wow parade of Arab girls.....found few cute ones and got one Arab girl with 38DD and 38 ass for 300o bhat 3 hours. In room she was really horny and sucked me dry and I pounded her doggie style. She asked me to fuck her ass and oh boy it was feeling from haven!

Camping at Grace from now......
hahaha.......but bro is the arab girl fat???? 38 ass must be fat right???i think fatties like to fuck more!!!

bro leaseoflife ,i go angelwitch and rainbow 4 two rounds and never see any number 23 ,i think she must be super cute ,when i go there already too late kena barfine already!!!!
Old 14-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Went to I-kafe last evening. Big hall with a big stage and live band. Gers about 30 plus, dress to kill. Wild gers, worth going not much horny men.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is one of the Best!BlueSteel is one of the Best!BlueSteel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Went to I-kafe last evening. Big hall with a big stage and live band. Gers about 30 plus, dress to kill. Wild gers, worth going not much horny men.

I went there last year. Formerly known as Carribean right? How much did you pay to take the girl out?
Old 15-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Knowntender,

How's the weather in Montreal? Are you planning to visit Bangkok? All the soapy girls are waiting for you!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
hahaha.......but bro is the arab girl fat???? 38 ass must be fat right???i think fatties like to fuck more!!!

bro leaseoflife ,i go angelwitch and rainbow 4 two rounds and never see any number 23 ,i think she must be super cute ,when i go there already too late kena barfine already!!!!
He already said he was an asslover! If nice rounded 38 ass and have slim body , the girl will look weird!

The Grace basement used to be the IN place. I've not been for years but the kopi shop across the disco used to have FLs and agogos girls looking for 2nd round. Remember those days the agogos had NO closing time - until Mr T came along! I once tried an experiment to see if there are girls still there early morning 7-8am as I had an early flight. Not great selection but girls still available at that time!
Old 15-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post

Dun go see laeo.... 'cause I am coming back in JAN!!! 555+ Later u go and BF, then i gotta go bk and pcc...

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 15-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
arab chabor also geting into thai turf? Sure you lifted her veil??
Not only Arab char bor but chocolate ladies as well. Walking opposite Nana after hours last week and saw a few. Prepositioned my faring friend.
Now it's only the 中国妹妹 to appear on Sukhumvit.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSteel View Post
I went there last year. Formerly known as Carribean right? How much did you pay to take the girl out?
Dun think it was called Carribean...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1