The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 03-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!
Re: Samster Gathering JB

First of all ... I'm sorry lky123 ... I didn't read sammy forum on that day itself. Wasn't expecting anyone to post anything in this thread on the day itself and I am sorry that we didn't include you. Hope you've a wonderful day yourself on that day.

Secondly ... thanks to Katoey and Jackson for coming ... well the food is not so "Great" as Katoey mentioned .. ... but it was nice overall. I should say it is so suprisingly cheap ...

Hope to have another chance to see all the bros in here again ... be it just food or girls ... we're all gathered for the common interest !

Cheers to the New Year !
May this year bring you good health and fortune (For cheonging !!!) Of cos ... last but not least .... may 2007 bring us more beautiful girls !!!
Old 03-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Celebrating "Countdown to 2007" on Sat 30.12.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky123 View Post
hi bros
me last min wanna join u guys.
also

have pm my hp no to KatoeyLover69 and alvinchan7.
see you all 2 nite
Bro lky123,

I was at an internet cafe from 3.00 to 5.00 pm on Sat 30.12.06 but couldn't log onto SBF during the 2 hours I was there; hence didn't see your PM about you joining us.

We always advise interested Samsters to inform us at least 2 days before the event as you can't expect us to be sitting at our computers trying to read PMs even on the day of the Gathering.

Anyway, I do hope that you had a jolly good New Year !
Old 03-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Celebrating "Countdown to 2007" on Sat 30.12.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7 View Post
Secondly ... thanks to Katoey and Jackson for coming ... well the food is not so "Great" as Katoey mentioned ........ but it was nice overall. I should say it is so suprisingly cheap ...
Bro AlvinChan7,

I was worried about your budget...........

Next time I'll bring you to another place selling seafood

As they say :
" Cheap things are not good

Good things are not cheap "
Old 04-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Hey Bro katoey ... no offence by saying the food is not up to standard ... but with great company with you and Jackson ... the food taste nicer ... hahaa ..

Anyway ... will look forward for another dinner with you ...

many more Sats or Suns to come for me to visit JB ....

Hope to get more contacts around JB areas ...

Cheers !
Alvin
Old 04-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro katoey & alvinchan7,
I would like to express my apologies for not able to attend the gathering. Hopefully, u has received my sms regarding this matter that day.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 06-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I regret to inform that a fellow samster has left us...... brudder Teo we will miss your postings on the Malaysian scene........R.I.P

bro snakehead
Old 08-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Who is Bro Teo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I regret to inform that a fellow samster has left us...... brudder Teo we will miss your postings on the Malaysian scene........R.I.P

bro snakehead
Who is Bro Teo and what is his nick-name on SBF ? Which threads does he normally post on ?

A word of friendly advice : Next time you want to post something, please BE SPECIFIC instead of throwing something into the air and expect us to 'read between the lines' !

We are NOT private detectives !
Old 08-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ceasar_72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I could be the youngest of all and normally i am the kind of guy who look innocent and never expected to be a cheongster too but nevertheless I like to keep a low profile. Have tried Malaysian Chinese, PRC, Russians, Indonesian, Sg Malay, Thai. Last one was a threesome.(FFM)

I don't mind a simple gathering but normally i would like to keep to a very low profile.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

'Low profile' Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar_72 View Post
I could be the youngest of all and normally i am the kind of guy who look innocent and never expected to be a cheongster too but nevertheless I like to keep a low profile. Have tried Malaysian Chinese, PRC, Russians, Indonesian, Sg Malay, Thai. Last one was a threesome.(FFM)

I don't mind a simple gathering but normally i would like to keep to a very low profile.
Bro,

How old are you ? Less than 20 years old ???

Since you like to 'keep a low profile' I suggest that you don't ever attend ANY Gatherings with any Samsters so that NOBODY will ever recognise you or know who the heck you are
Old 08-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ceasar_72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Low profile' Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Bro,

Since you like to 'keep a low profile' I suggest that you don't ever attend ANY Gatherings with any Samsters so that NOBODY will ever recognise you or know who the heck you are
sorry Bro. pls don't misunderstand. I would like to participate too. been keeping a very low profile previously, now would like to come out and show some action too. Young in the sense of year of cheong.
Old 28-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys,

What is happening. Chill out. No point squabbling. We are all here to have fun. So what has been happening KT?

Hope everyone is doing good.

Cheers
Old 28-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar_72 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotoeyLover69
Bro,

Woah KTL why so hot??? Dun tell me it's bcos he has more lobangs. Even tried FFM before. Not bad.

ceasar_72..... why dun you write a FR for the FFM. Should be very interesting.
Old 29-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Shiok,

At last some one agrees with me. We are all here to have a ball of fun. Yeah A FR would be nice. Maybe we could join in the FR as well. Everyone seems to be arranging for a Gang Bang nowadays. Kinda cool. Joined one b4 in Singapore. Will tell you guys more at the next gathering.

When is the next Gathering????????

Till then

Cheers
Old 29-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Thanks for points Bro Tenrang.

Just upped you back.
Old 29-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Thanks for points Bro Tenrang

Just upped you back.
How come I don't have?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1