The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

ok, hope u enjoy yourself there..... hope to see u there if can in April... for SongKran...

YouTube - songkran thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdevil View Post
Well said bro hunterhi. Its not unusual for ppl to
travel alone. I saw many of them @ road-side/restaurant eating alone, go tour alone n pubs/disco/ alone too. Almost everywhere i make some new friends ... foreigners tat are visitors or thai ppl working there are friendly there. Think the only ppl til now i have not make friends are the waitress n bouncer in Hollywood.

Hmmm seems like i have hard time finding ppl to come phuket together or meet them here.

Think maybe next year march i maybe coming again ... this time will be more cheaper but not sure will it be more fun as its low peak season.

Will post more about my trip in here when i return back to singapore ... cause wireless in my hotel is too slow n low signal.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 12-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Hunterhi,
I may visit Phuket in mid Jan 2010. How is the room rate now compare to september 09 ? Much more expensive ?? Hope that u can give me some info...
Old 12-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm going to Phuket in mid Jan, maybe Bro rapier1978 will drop by too..

Mid Jan still belongs to peak period which starts from Dec to end Jan, guess it will be abt 20-30% more than in Sept.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro Hunterhi,
I may visit Phuket in mid Jan 2010. How is the room rate now compare to september 09 ? Much more expensive ?? Hope that u can give me some info...
From Apr till end Oct, it's low peak.
Oct onwards till end Mar is high peak.
The period u mention seem to be super high peak.

Just went there this Oct, the hotel booked was only abt S$60. But now when I see, it's about S$100.

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 13-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

hi, jerrystockton n sentinel21, as after 1th Nov till 31th April is call high season, but the Peak is Chirstmas to New Year Super-Peak that is Y so EX... what kind of info u want u PM me i try what i try to help u, as i got lot of website as different site have different price...

Quote:
Bro Hunterhi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
I'm going to Phuket in mid Jan, maybe Bro rapier1978 will drop by too..

Mid Jan still belongs to peak period which starts from Dec to end Jan, guess it will be abt 20-30% more than in Sept.
ya, Low-Season May-Oct, High-Season Nov-April as the monsoon season... so there different in Hotel rate as i also stay at the budget i have n the place i like to stay as there r LOT n LOT of place to stay dun gan-chiong... hope everyone enjoy there stay there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post

Just went there this Oct, the hotel booked was only abt S$60. But now when I see, it's about S$100.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Hunter, Have you stay before Beeramee Hip Hotel which is behind JungCelyon? the room rate is around 2500B but have to pay 500B per joiner. I have change from stay at Baiphio Hotel becos they only left with the suite room and it cost 4000B per night.. too ex liao.. that rate i can have 2 gals long LT liao...
Old 14-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

ok, i have never stay there as i stay here Expat Hotel last minute offers from LateStays afew time, as i think there r no joiner fess as i seldom bring FL back, but i like the hotel as izzt smiple, cosy n nice like NTUC chalet as izzt just the next soi of Beeramee Hip if i m not wrong... MapJack (Beta) - Your City Online as i just go n see ur Beeramee Hip hotel is abit far to walk to party man...

or u try here as there r lot of good price here... maybe if u book twin stay then when u bring FL back i think u dun have to pay for it

Last Minute Hotels by Latestays

hope all Bro, enjoy themselves there, thanks... .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro Hunter, Have you stay before Beeramee Hip Hotel which is behind JungCelyon? the room rate is around 2500B but have to pay 500B per joiner. I have change from stay at Baiphio Hotel becos they only left with the suite room and it cost 4000B per night.. too ex liao.. that rate i can have 2 gals long LT liao...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 15-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, i'll be hitting phuket in hours time. Let hope i can find some fun there. haha.
Old 15-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

enjoy Bro, if u need any help u can PM as i m not working for the next few days, as too free at hand... most important enjoy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkklove View Post
Hey bros, i'll be hitting phuket in hours time. Let hope i can find some fun there. haha.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 15-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

hows the weather now?
Old 16-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
hi, jerrystockton n sentinel21, as after 1th Nov till 31th April is call high season, but the Peak is Chirstmas to New Year Super-Peak that is Y so EX... what kind of info u want u PM me i try what i try to help u, as i got lot of website as different site have different price...

ya, Low-Season May-Oct, High-Season Nov-April as the monsoon season... so there different in Hotel rate as i also stay at the budget i have n the place i like to stay as there r LOT n LOT of place to stay dun gan-chiong... hope everyone enjoy there stay there..
You guys are correct about Low and High Season. However, there is no such thing "Low Peak" or "High Peak". There is "low Seaon " which is called "summer season" , "High Season" (all dates within what you guys specifiied). Then there is the "peak Season" which I think starts from December 19 to Jan 10 which is usually double price. Thing to watch out during the 'peak Season" is the "compulsory Gala Dinner" on Dec 24 and Jan 31 which can cost as much as USD200 per pax at some hotels!!!! but, all said, the peak/high season this year is bollocks....not one hotel is 100% full so far...! The compulsory dinner is what is means....complusory! you got to pay if you want to stay!
Old 16-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectra View Post

Hmmm... looks like I may have to change my plan...
Old 16-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
You guys are correct about Low and High Season. However, there is no such thing "Low Peak" or "High Peak". There is "low Seaon " which is called "summer season" , "High Season" (all dates within what you guys specifiied). Then there is the "peak Season" which I think starts from December 19 to Jan 10 which is usually double price. Thing to watch out during the 'peak Season" is the "compulsory Gala Dinner" on Dec 24 and Jan 31 which can cost as much as USD200 per pax at some hotels!!!! but, all said, the peak/high season this year is bollocks....not one hotel is 100% full so far...! The compulsory dinner is what is means....complusory! you got to pay if you want to stay!
very good info. Thanks
Old 16-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

ya, Bro, as during the Chirstmas Eve to New Year is crazy as the hotel price can go up very EX as that is the only time they can earn ur $$ so i try not to stay at those with Gala Dinner Hotel as too EX.. as i can stay at those cheap hotel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
so when r u going...

Quote:
Hmmm... looks like I may have to change my plan...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 16-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, has anyone visited Pink Lady Cafe in Phuket Town?? is it worth it to travel all the way from Patong? How is the beverage pricing and ladies pricing>>>

Any bros going to phuket from 11 to 15 Jan 2010??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1