The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk9 View Post
of cos of cos!!!! But comparing academy i still like man u's youth team!!!
Sorry bro, me not very familiar with the way the various EPL clubs are set up. Is the Youth team same-same as Reserve Team? Dun think so right?

Recently there was some news about Mourinio and Benitez both saying shd let the Reserve Team play in the lower league like in other countries. I think that is a good idea.

Cheers
Old 21-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
one of the academy i admired..is the one over at W. Ham..imagine they had produce a number players in the current England squad... F. Lampard, R. Ferdinand, J. Cole, J.Defoe, M. Carrick, A. Ferdinand...imagine if they dun sell their players...
SCARY !!!!

West Ham could very well be challenging for the top 2 spots every year liao.

That is why we need $$$$ to get good players from outside and develop our own youth players and with the $$$$, can afford not to sell them off like West Ham.

Me though a Liverpool fan, not very good with Liverpool history. Can bro tell me who are the really famous players (past and present) that have come out of our Academy?

Cheers
Old 21-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
SCARY !!!!

That is why we need $$$$ to get good players from outside and develop our own youth players and with the $$$$, can afford not to sell them off like West Ham.

Me though a Liverpool fan, not very good with Liverpool history. Can bro tell me who are the really famous players (past and present) that have come out of our Academy?

Cheers
Current team got Gerrard & Carragher.... Think Warnock also..

Not so long ago got Owen as well...
Old 21-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Current team got Gerrard & Carragher.... Think Warnock also..

Not so long ago got Owen as well...
if not wrong fowler was also a product of the youth academy...
Old 21-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
if not wrong fowler was also a product of the youth academy...
Yes of cos!!!

How can I forget the 'GOD'?!
Old 21-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Yes of cos!!!

How can I forget the 'GOD'?!
But the "GOD" nowadays is always sitting on the bench idling leh

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
..... really famous players (past and present) that have come out of our Academy?
Did a quick check and found the names mentioned as follow in this site:

The most recent ones include Steve McManaman, Dominic Matteo, Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen. (Photos included Gerard)

Other than Dominic Matteo, I think the rest are all die-hard Liverpool lads and would have stayed at Liverpool their whole life if circumstances haven't forced them away. Unlike Wet Ham, we had managed to keep these stars for a much longer time. Such is the history and magic of Liverpool !!!

Cheers
Old 21-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Considering how well Kyut & Bellamy is doing, Fowler got not much chance of starting...

McManaman is also 1 of our youth product...
Old 21-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
That's why called God mah. Must let the lesser beings do the hard work and God will only come out when really needed (like ....... Carling Cup loh ......)

I wonder if he will be gone in Jan? After all, he is like a stop-gap measure when Benitez signed him cos we dun have good enuf strikers. Now we got Kuyt, Bellamy and Crouch doing not too badly, maybe Benitez will consider offloading him and get a younger striker to groom for the future.

But he may be too much of a sentimental prize to let go off.

BTW, why is he called God? He did some miraculous stuff before?

Cheers
Old 21-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The most recent ones include Steve McManaman, Dominic Matteo, Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen
Not forgetting Jamie Redknapp and David James. That's quite a lot of the starting 11 for the mid-90s Pool team.
Old 22-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not forgetting Jamie Redknapp and David James. That's quite a lot of the starting 11 for the mid-90s Pool team.
These 2 were not from the LFC production line lah.
Jamie Redknapp joined as a teenager from Bournemouth ... where his dad was the manager, before his time at West Ham.
David James was already an England Under-21 international when he joined from Watford.
For the record, both were bought by Souness ... who was there to clean up the mess Dalglish left behind. Unfortunately, Souness will always be remembered for the wrong reasons.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 22-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
These 2 were not from the LFC production line lah.
Jamie Redknapp joined as a teenager from Bournemouth ... where his dad was the manager, before his time at West Ham.
David James was already an England Under-21 international when he joined from Watford.
Well, that depends on how we define a youth policy right? Look at Arsenal, buying teens and developing them into stars seem an acceptable way of having a youth policy. Even Rafa is buying good teens and letting them develop in the Academy and then Melwood.

If Redknapp is bought as a teenager (without a guaranteed first team slot), can he then qualify as a product of our Academy? These days the lines are quite blur.

Is Theo Walcott a product of the Arsenal academy? He's training there since 16?
Old 22-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Well, that depends on how we define a youth policy right? Look at Arsenal, buying teens and developing them into stars seem an acceptable way of having a youth policy. Even Rafa is buying good teens and letting them develop in the Academy and then Melwood.

If Redknapp is bought as a teenager (without a guaranteed first team slot), can he then qualify as a product of our Academy? These days the lines are quite blur.

Is Theo Walcott a product of the Arsenal academy? He's training there since 16?
I think both bro Xgenre and KingEros have a point. It does make sense that if someone has trained in the Academy and have graduated, then, they are considered product of the Academy.

But, if we are talking about the effectiveness/greatness of an Academy, then, we should consider only those that were at the Academy from a very young age and the Academy then spent money and effort in grooming them.

For eg, Gerrard. I think he was there from a very very young age right? And look where is he now. Without the Academy, he wouldn't be where he is today.

Ppl like Walcott already have the skills liao, so the Academy dun really have to do much.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Old 22-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
SCARY !!!!

Cheers
if they retain the core of the england national team, plus buying the rite foreign players...they should be winning titles year in year out...

As u had listed..the recent production from the academy includes....The most recent ones include Steve McManaman, Dominic Matteo, Jamie Carragher, Robbie Fowler and Michael Owen...

i had read from somewhere that Rooney was invited to train as a schoolboy in LFC Academy..as he is a liverpool-born..but he chose everton instead...b'cos of his dislike for Pool....

I read somewhere... Pool's youth production of Steve McMananman, M. Owen and few other players are born as Evertonians...that means thet support the Toffees since young..but chose LFC over the Toffees...b'cos of the good academy which Pool hv in place...furthermore... Pool has better scouts to going ard searching for talents ....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 22-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

An extract from soccernet.com about the academy system

Benitez blasts at 'failing' Academy system

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez claims the Academy system is failing English football.

Despite homegrown players like Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher providing the backbone of the Liverpool team, the Spanish boss has become more reliant on looking abroad for the best young players.

Benitez said: 'You need to improve the English academy system, because it's not the best. You can't just have players playing 18 games in a year. They need competitive matches. The system at the moment simply is not working.

'I coached the Real Madrid B side in the Second Division, with youngsters coming up against 30-year-olds and 35-year-olds.

'Rooney, at 16, can't be playing in the academy leagues. That's crazy. The academy system is not working, and that is worrying. There will be long-term effects - just look at the last few years.'

Benitez admits he has been trying to emulate Arsene Wenger's policy of bringing some of the best young players in the world to Arsenal - but on a less expensive scale.

Wenger famously paid Southampton £5million for Theo Walcott, who was just 16 when he joined the Gunners in January, while Brazilian teenager Denilson cost £3.4million from Sao Paulo in August.

Benitez's latest import was Argentina Under-20 international Emiliano Insua from Boca Juniors in November for a fee in the region of £1million.

He added: 'When Arsene Wenger talks about quality and not nationality, I agree with him. If you can find a balance between local players and foreign players, you must, but the most important thing is to be winning.

'We know there is a big difference with Arsenal, who can pay millions for Denilson and also spend big on Walcott and (Abou) Diaby. We are trying to do the same things on a lot less money, so we have to work twice as hard.'

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1