The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
15yearsTooLate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Songkran is a full house time for the hotels in ChiangMai. It is better for you to get a confirmed room first before arrival then you can go about looking for your desired alternative accommodation after you arrived.
Noted with thanks...i'll start looking right away!
Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15yearsTooLate View Post
Noted with thanks...i'll start looking right away!
B2 hotel not a bad choice also, got a new hotel near Nimman area too

http://www.b2hotel.com

Just check asiarooms and noted most hotel are full during 8-15/4 period, except some which i think Furama Chiangmai still not too bad cos is near to Nimman and KadSuanKeaw where water party take place.

http://www.asiarooms.com/en/thailand...chiangmai.html

Enjoy your Songkran in cnx
Old 04-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I have yet to book a hotel but am very interested in Chiangmai Flora(As recommended by Nonteerak). However, I cant seem to be able to book it (No option to) Any bro can help?
Like as per bro 180 baht mentioned, hotel everywhere is almost fill up. As for flora, you have to walk in to book, or call them directly. I think by then, should be fully booked.

Try 1 nimman gallery hotel. Slightly pricey. How long will you be at CNX? If you coming for songkran, best place will be kad suan kaew and tapae gate.

Hope you have wonderful time in CNX.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Like as per bro 180 baht mentioned, hotel everywhere is almost fill up. As for flora, you have to walk in to book, or call them directly. I think by then, should be fully booked.

Try 1 nimman gallery hotel. Slightly pricey. How long will you be at CNX? If you coming for songkran, best place will be kad suan kaew and tapae gate.

Hope you have wonderful time in CNX.
I will be there for about 10 days and will be travelling alone....how do you find this hotel? Any feedback on the location and whether if it is gf?

Sakulchai Place Hotel

10 Soi Plubplung , Huay Kaew Road, A. Muang, Huay Kaew, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50300

Any advice will be much appreciated!
Old 05-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I will be there for about 10 days and will be travelling alone....how do you find this hotel? Any feedback on the location and whether if it is gf?

Sakulchai Place Hotel

10 Soi Plubplung , Huay Kaew Road, A. Muang, Huay Kaew, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50300

Ok I decided on the above hotel....seems to be a decent location near Nimman and also has a pool with free wifi in room....all that for slightly more then 1k baht per night. Feels like a good deal. Any bros who will be there this songkran period can pm me...we can meet up for meals and drinks if you want
Old 05-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
B2 hotel not a bad choice also, got a new hotel near Nimman area too

http://www.b2hotel.com

Just check asiarooms and noted most hotel are full during 8-15/4 period, except some which i think Furama Chiangmai still not too bad cos is near to Nimman and KadSuanKeaw where water party take place.

http://www.asiarooms.com/en/thailand...chiangmai.html

Enjoy your Songkran in cnx
Thanks for your recommendations man!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Sakulchai Place Hotel

555+ I got no idea, about hotels in CNX. Well what I can say majority hotel in CNX is a gf friendly, just click on two pax when doing the booking.

Yup, it's about 5 to 10 mins songtaew ride to niman.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all senior bros...

Just spent 5 nights in Chiang Mai and here is my impression of the place...

Please do not flame or zap me...this is an honest opinion but is still only my opinion...
2 points to note...1) the weather was hotter than hell...which may cause a much downgrading of the scene...and 2) it was Uni holiday so maybe not many cute undergraduates were around the place...

My feeling is Chiang Mai is dead as far as checonging is concerned. A great place to go and retire maybe...but not happening in the true sense of cheonging.

If the saying that the most pretty girls in Thailand come from Chiang Mai....then the whole population of Thai girls can be written off...OMG, the girls left in Chinag Mai are mostly not worth looking at...maybe 1 cute one out of a hundred...
The testimonial to this is when I got back onto the MRT at the airport in SG...and found myself drooling at most of the women...shows that I was badly deprived of eye candy over the last few days...
Mind you...by the 4th and 5th day I was in Chiang Mai....some of the women started to look better...I am guessing that this has to do with a subconcious lowering of standard...

I was there for 5 nights and managed to cheong in a few of the popular places...

Sayuri - waste of time...the price is similar to Geylang and the service is not as good as Geylang...and the poor quality...oh dear...go to any house in Geylang and likely you will find better Thai standard...

One point to note though...on the first night I went alone...a bit too late so not many girls available...two M badges, 1 B badge and 5 with just numbers...
I selected an M badge and thinking that the standard price is 1350 or even 1500 baht, depending on where the info came from...
I rocked up to the counter and told the girl there my choice...all in English...and then dropped a 1000 baht note on the counter....the fat man with glasses came over and had a quick word with the girl then he looked at me...I raised my head like asking him, what's up?...he stared at my face for maybe 10 seconds...then threw the 1000 baht note over the counter at her and she wrote me up...So I got an M badge for 1000 baht...

No massage...just a quick bath and the deed...she was not very interested and I kinda lost interest half way through...completed hastily to at least say the mission is done

The next afternoon, my friend wanted to go try the place....so I went with him...(after a failed mission to Pandoro...read below)

He picked a B badge...paid 1150 baht...and I choose an S badge...again...at the counter I dropped a 1000 baht note...the girl told me it is 2500 baht...I pointed at the fat man...he was sitted and talking with another customer...
She quickly discussed this with the guy sitting next to her...then turn to me aagain and said not enough...I dropped another 500baht on the counter...and looked away...hahaha...she wrote it up...

As before...only a prettier version of not interested...this time...after about 5 minutes of sex...I climbed off her and told here that I couldn't be bothered...and started to reach for my clothes...she kinda panicked...and we finished the thing through BJ...at least this time she put in some effort...rimmed my arse good and provided good suction...

I thought maybe it was because I paid on the cheap so did not get the full service...but checking with my friend, even though he paid the market price on a B badge...he didn't get any massage either...

So the body to body massage myth is busted...I vowed not to go there again...

Pandora - the quality here was so poor and choices so limited that we didn't even stay for any action.

Foxy lady - not really a gogo set up and the few women there didn't look very interested...they were friendly...but not in the come-fuck-me sense...I didn't feel the need to book any of them...I did ask and the price for ST was 1000 and LT was 2000...before bar fine I think...never went further...

Warm up -
this place was dead...I was one of maybe 10 customers there and it was already 11 pm...the ladies weren't very appetising so I left after one beer...

Spicy - not too bad a place though I believe would have been better if the uni students were around...I was there until 2am and couldn't connect with any WL...

Others -
Many side lanes of massage on offer...I spent at least S$300 on foot, thai and oil massages while I was there...maybe 3-4 massages a day...

I have found out...go for an oil massage and 60% chance they will pop the golden question...500 baht seems standard though some will ask as high as 1000 baht until you shoot them down...

No need to waste money on the 1000baht massage...only the room is nicer and higher chance that they do not do specials...

As far as cheonging is concern, this is by far the best value...250 baht for a half decent massage...then 500 for a HJ...at least the mind can accept that this is cheap and of good value....S$30 for this package cannot be found anywhere in SG, Indo or China, I think...

I love the foot massage and Thai massages...and was told that at the smaller villiages outside are cheaper...I think the price is good enough value even though foot massage is cheaper in China and Indo...by a few dollars....but in Indo and China, these usually go on for 90 minutes...

The only thing I love about Chiang Mai and the reason I WILL visit again is 2 fold....

1) Most of the people can speak reasonable English and there are plenty of western food around....and they are all quite good...
2) Plenty of tourists...great for someone like me who like to hook...

On my second night...I sat alone at a table in a German restaurant...4 girls and 2 guys sat at a table beside me...Portuguese...

I started chatting with them and eventually joined their table...the two couples wanted to go drinking and dancing after dinner and I said I wanted to go for a foot massage...the 2 lone girls joined me...during the foot massage...I turned on the charm...one of the girls went to look for her friends after the masssage but one girl hung out with me...we walked the night market...had a few drinks by a road side bar...more laughing at the things on offer and price bargaining..and she ended up in my room around midnight...she was a cute 20 years old and I had to remind myself not to hurt her...hahaha...but she was more aggressive than I thought and the mission went very well...

They all left for Pai and Chiang Rai the next day and I couldn't go with them...she was disappointed but did call me when they reutrned on my 6th day...sadly, I was on my way to the airport when she called...if only she called me the day before to inform me that they were coming back...I would have extended my stay...

On my fourth night...I hooked a China woman...she and her friends were all fairly pretty...I think they are all flight attendents from an airline...I happen to sit besdie her and her friends at a foot massage place...and when I started speaking to them in Mandarin...they warmed up to me....
We all went out for the night market...had some food and dessert...she loves the mango and sticky rice...I suddenly became a mango and sticky rice lover too...and we went through the market tasting and trying to find the best place for this dish...of course...it would be a real waste of food if we kept ordering....so we had to share...her friends soon left us alone and we were tasting mango and sticky rice till 12 am....most of the shops were closed by then and I suggested buy some fresh mangoes and sticky rice and go back to mny room to try to make our own dessert...hahaha...when we woke up the next morning and she needed to rush to meet her friends...the mango was still in my fridge with the skin intact...I enjoyed that breakfast of mango and sticky rice after she left....

She said she will go to Chiang Mai 3-4 times a month...and I promised her that I will visit her in China...let's see what happens...

There are plenty of tourists in Chinag Mai and I am sure many single women are kinda bored with just sight seeing...most of the night places are a bit too seedy for them to venture to unless they are with a group...and I think that is my market niche right there....

Otherwise....all I see in Chinag Mai are old (60-80 year olds) farang trying their luck at finding an asian slave girlfriend...and they all try for the mid 30-40s Thai women...wel...they can have them...I'm gunning for the tourists now...

Chinag Mai is really not a place for cheonging any more...BKK is sooooooo much better and the quality soooo much higher...

In terms of cash value...I still prefer Indo for some things, China for some other things...and even Sg for some things...The only reason left for me to go to Chiang Mai in the future is the reasonably good and cheap food...the plentiful massage places (and no one will look at you funny on entering one because there are simply so many all over the place...)...and the tourists...

Thanks for reading and hope I have not offended anyone...

Cheers and happy cheonging....
-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 06-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Just spent 5 nights in Chiang Mai and here is my impression of the place...

Please do not flame or zap me...this is an honest opinion but is still only my opinion...
2 points to note...1) the weather was hotter than hell...which may cause a much downgrading of the scene...and 2) it was Uni holiday so maybe not many cute undergraduates were around the place...

My feeling is Chiang Mai is dead as far as checonging is concerned. A great place to go and retire maybe...but not happening in the true sense of cheonging.

If the saying that the most pretty girls in Thailand come from Chiang Mai....then the whole population of Thai girls can be written off...OMG, the girls left in Chinag Mai are mostly not worth looking at...maybe 1 cute one out of a hundred...
The testimonial to this is when I got back onto the MRT at the airport in SG...and found myself drooling at most of the women...shows that I was badly deprived of eye candy over the last few days...
Mind you...by the 4th and 5th day I was in Chiang Mai....some of the women started to look better...I am guessing that this has to do with a subconcious lowering of standard...

I was there for 5 nights and managed to cheong in a few of the popular places...

Sayuri - waste of time...the price is similar to Geylang and the service is not as good as Geylang...and the poor quality...oh dear...go to any house in Geylang and likely you will find better Thai standard...

One point to note though...on the first night I went alone...a bit too late so not many girls available...two M badges, 1 B badge and 5 with just numbers...
I selected an M badge and thinking that the standard price is 1350 or even 1500 baht, depending on where the info came from...
I rocked up to the counter and told the girl there my choice...all in English...and then dropped a 1000 baht note on the counter....the fat man with glasses came over and had a quick word with the girl then he looked at me...I raised my head like asking him, what's up?...he stared at my face for maybe 10 seconds...then threw the 1000 baht note over the counter at her and she wrote me up...So I got an M badge for 1000 baht...

No massage...just a quick bath and the deed...she was not very interested and I kinda lost interest half way through...completed hastily to at least say the mission is done

The next afternoon, my friend wanted to go try the place....so I went with him...(after a failed mission to Pandoro...read below)

He picked a B badge...paid 1150 baht...and I choose an S badge...again...at the counter I dropped a 1000 baht note...the girl told me it is 2500 baht...I pointed at the fat man...he was sitted and talking with another customer...
She quickly discussed this with the guy sitting next to her...then turn to me aagain and said not enough...I dropped another 500baht on the counter...and looked away...hahaha...she wrote it up...

As before...only a prettier version of not interested...this time...after about 5 minutes of sex...I climbed off her and told here that I couldn't be bothered...and started to reach for my clothes...she kinda panicked...and we finished the thing through BJ...at least this time she put in some effort...rimmed my arse good and provided good suction...

I thought maybe it was because I paid on the cheap so did not get the full service...but checking with my friend, even though he paid the market price on a B badge...he didn't get any massage either...

So the body to body massage myth is busted...I vowed not to go there again...

Pandora - the quality here was so poor and choices so limited that we didn't even stay for any action.

Foxy lady - not really a gogo set up and the few women there didn't look very interested...they were friendly...but not in the come-fuck-me sense...I didn't feel the need to book any of them...I did ask and the price for ST was 1000 and LT was 2000...before bar fine I think...never went further...

Warm up -
this place was dead...I was one of maybe 10 customers there and it was already 11 pm...the ladies weren't very appetising so I left after one beer...

Spicy - not too bad a place though I believe would have been better if the uni students were around...I was there until 2am and couldn't connect with any WL...

Others -
Many side lanes of massage on offer...I spent at least S$300 on foot, thai and oil massages while I was there...maybe 3-4 massages a day...

I have found out...go for an oil massage and 60% chance they will pop the golden question...500 baht seems standard though some will ask as high as 1000 baht until you shoot them down...

No need to waste money on the 1000baht massage...only the room is nicer and higher chance that they do not do specials...

As far as cheonging is concern, this is by far the best value...250 baht for a half decent massage...then 500 for a HJ...at least the mind can accept that this is cheap and of good value....S$30 for this package cannot be found anywhere in SG, Indo or China, I think...

I love the foot massage and Thai massages...and was told that at the smaller villiages outside are cheaper...I think the price is good enough value even though foot massage is cheaper in China and Indo...by a few dollars....but in Indo and China, these usually go on for 90 minutes...

The only thing I love about Chiang Mai and the reason I WILL visit again is 2 fold....

1) Most of the people can speak reasonable English and there are plenty of western food around....and they are all quite good...

On my second night...I sat alone at a table in a German restaurant...4 girls and 2 guys sat at a table beside me...
Otherwise....all I see in Chinag Mai are old (60-80 year olds) farang trying their luck at finding an asian slave girlfriend...and they all try for the mid 30-40s Thai women...wel...they can have them...I'm gunning for the tourists now...

Chinag Mai is really not a place for cheonging any more...BKK is sooooooo much better and the quality soooo much higher...

In terms of cash value...I still prefer Indo for some things, China for some other things...and even Sg for some things...The only reason left for me to go to Chiang Mai in the future is the reasonably good and cheap food...the plentiful massage places (and no one will look at you funny on entering one because there are simply so many all over the place...)...and the tourists...

Thanks for reading and hope I have not offended anyone...

Well everyone entitle their opinion, so here my opinion about your FR.

CNX is hot during day time, yes, but can't be hotter than BKK for sure, unless you coming from the ICELAND, then I don't see why you can't stand the hot weather.

No doubt it was holiday for the u-grads, but they still need to live, did you went to Central Airport? I bet you didn't. IF you didn't find any eye candies in CNX, maybe 1 out of 100, and you did a comparison between Sg girl and a CNX girl, I can say probably your eyes too small to see, or worst blind during day time.

Sayuri, yes similar like Geylang fish tank, but you mentioned fish tank in G lane is better than here, in what terms. Here there's no limit, or at least give you about 1 to 1.15 hr to finish your deed, how about your G lane? 30mins, out of not? Here you can request for 2nd or 3rd shot, by paying 500 extra, can your g lane do the same thing? Half of the total price? And you took M tag for 1k bht, I doesn't know how the hell you manage to pay for 1K bht? Or maybe due to your stinginess thus the service of course give you half la. The Thais got no exception to pay for 1.3k bht, and you coming from ICELAND paying only 1k bht.

The B2B is not a myth, you pay less and expect everything? Go to your Geylang, throw 43 bucks, see what the OKT reply you? And if the OKT stares at , you sound him back "what's up"

I don't know if you went to the correct Warm up, apparently now low season, no matter what, warm up will still have their ladies customers only on Sunday night, maybe less, and by the time 11pm, it should be at least half full house, and you told me death. One glass of beer, staying in a place less than 10 min or so, and you dare to give such comments.

I find it funny you paid 250 bht for a decent massage, where actually you can get something cheaper than that. I can get you 180 bht. But why didn't you throw only 200 bht at the counter like you did at the sayuri?

Again 500 hj is expensive, you can get 300 for a hj.

I'm turning 27 this year and been living in CNX for nearly 2 years plus. I love CNX, compare with the rest of provinces and districts in TH. HERE are well known for the KTVs, if you not lazy to read the FRs in this thread before your trip, I believe you will enjoy your CNX.

Last not least, my summary of your FR, you're just another stingy tourist, who expects things to be everything on your side.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Hi all senior bros...

just stay in bangkok.

I am 100% sure there's plenty of tourists there (2 airports and lots of airlines), plenty of english speaking people and western food.

personally i really like chiang mai, it's a great place to chill out without the madness of bangkok. I can just hang out in the many watering holes at nimman in the evening with my bottle of whiskey. Unfortunately Airasia has stopped flying there.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
just stay in bangkok.

I am 100% sure there's plenty of tourists there (2 airports and lots of airlines), plenty of english speaking people and western food.

personally i really like chiang mai, it's a great place to chill out without the madness of bangkok. I can just hang out in the many watering holes at nimman in the evening with my bottle of whiskey. Unfortunately Airasia has stopped flying there.
Absolutely agree bro...at least plenty of air con places to hang out in during the day in Bangkok.

I do like Chiang Mai...and was told that it is now the hot season...38-40 degrees in the day and 35 after sun down...that is ridiculous...even when I hid in air con cafes, I was pouring sweat...especially at that big mall near the airport...with the talent on show....I wished I was back in Jakarta, or Hainan, or Melbourne or Singapore even...
(It's cheaper in Jakarta and more eye candy on display at the malls...)

Yeah....have tried my luck in Bangkok and actually hooked a Thai girlfriend there...but the other services are overpriced too...I visit her once every 2 months and stay for 5 days to a week...since hooking my girlfriend there a year ago...have no visa to move around alone when I am there so no chance to hook others......hence my reason to 'escape' to Chiang Mai this time around...

As a comparison...the market rate for the services are different everywhere and I am not trying to change anything...I just know that I will get more foot massage for lower price in China and Jakarta....better and cheaper massage (other than Thai style...) in Jakarta...cheaper hotels and decent food in Chiang Mai...sweeter girls in Bangkok and Jakarta...oil massages are cheap in Chiang Mai but they are better in China and last longer in Jakarta (most places cheaper too)...more happening clubs in Jakarta and Bangkok..and because I travel to these places often for work...I can pick and choose what to do where to get the best value...
Should add Vietnam into the mix soon so the list will surely change again...

(Was reminded about saying that the package is cheaper in Chiang Mai and I stand corrected...a Package of 2 hour proper massage with included HJ excluding tips can be gotten at Jakarta for 230k...so that is like a dollar cheaper and an hour longer than Chiang Mai...sorry to that bro for my statement...)

Like I said...I won't go to Chiang Mai to cheong anymore...maybe just to chill out and hook tourists...and if I can confirm with the China girl...maybe I will be there more often this year...

Cheers bro...
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 06-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Wizrd, you a farang in these parts? Even if it's start of hot season now in LOS (not just CNX) with Songkran following week, night mercury doesn't hit 35C. Closer to 25-30C, check out REAL thermometer

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-...hiang_Mai.html

It's a given, CNX is NOT reputed to be a cheonging place -unlike Patts, Phuket (Patong). More laid back, Lanna culture and popular with both local Thais seeking a holiday up north and tourists looking beyond the aggs/beer bars. Neither will Sayuri be anywhere compared with the soapies in Ratchada, Bkk (former price cheaper too). Dragnet for ladies of night from north is obviously Bangers due to economic realities.

Dead wrong on your cherry visit's writing off 1/100 thai gals, and uncalled for comparison of GL. Didn't quite understand your 'hooking tourists', until came to your getting lucky with night bazaar pickups and china gal.

Lastly, CNX cuisine is MORE than western food. And if your bias is spoken English, Manila will do you just great and fit
the bill. To each his own on PRCs or ceweks. Last time I was in Jakarta, the ceweks didn't do anything for me

Last edited by yinyang; 06-04-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wizrd, you a farang in these parts? Even if it's start of hot season now in LOS (not just CNX) with Songkran following week, night mercury doesn't hit 35C. Closer to 25-30C, check out REAL thermometer

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-...hiang_Mai.html

It's a given, CNX is NOT reputed to be a cheonging place -unlike Patts, Phuket (Patong). More laid back, Lanna culture and popular with both local Thais seeking a holiday up north and tourists looking beyond the aggs/beer bars. Neither will Sayuri be anywhere compared with the soapies in Ratchada, Bkk (former price cheaper too). Dragnet for ladies of night from north is obviously Bangers due to economic realities.

Dead wrong on your cherry visit's writing off 1/100 thai gals, and uncalled for comparison of GL. Didn't quite understand your 'hooking tourists', until came to your getting lucky with night bazaar pickups and china gal.

Lastly, CNX cuisine is MORE than western food. And if your bias is spoken English, Manila will do you just great and fit
the bill. To each his own on PRCs or ceweks. Last time I was in Jakarta, the ceweks didn't do anything for me
Agree bro...

The comparison was to give an indication of the quality of women at Sayuri...not to demean all the WL in Chiang Mai...but as comparisons go...when they say that hot girls come from Chengdu, even when most of the prettier ones have gone to Beijing and Shanghai...still plenty of good lookers hanging around Chengdu...just a comparison bro...my observation is that not that many good looking girls hang around Chiang Mai...of course, what I consider pretty may not be what other bros consider pretty...just one person's oipinion...

I understand that I cannot fully know Chiang Mai after only 5 days...my intention was to give a 'virgin's' impression of the place...I am sure the place will grow on me and I am not saying it is not a good place to live...just not good for those wanting to go purely to cheong...as stated...better off cheonging in BKK...that's all...it's something you agree on and well....now I know too bro...

No bro...I said 35 degrees after sun down...not at night...it was still so hot in the twilight that standing outside will induce serious sweating...again...not a complaint but an observation...

And the English thing is not because I do not speak Thai at all...I use the English thing to hook girls and have been rather successful at it...just my method of choice...

Western food is a choice...I do enjoy the local food too...but draw comfort at being able to eat some western food when I feel like choosing it...too many places in China and Indonesia lack this choice and I thought of putting it in as a plus point...(5-6 years ago...starbucks was impossible to find in Shenzhen and Guangzhou...)

As stated in my original post...I'm not putting the place down, but viewing from a cheongster's eyes... Chiang Mai is not happening for that purpose...something you agree with...well...now I know too bro...

Peace to anyone who does not agree with me...but if someone wrote a negative review of Jakarta or Senzhen...I will try to point out places that he could visit and things he could do next time to improve his experience...depending on what he wants...

I WILL be visiting Chiang Mai again in the next few months...please point me in the right direction if what I have witnessed is not the real Chiang Mai...next trip will be more sight seeing....night safari, Chiang Rai, elephant tour etc etc...

Thanks for reading...and no offence meant...
Old 07-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Bro wizrd, guess you come in wrong time and wrong expectation.

If you're just looking for cheonging, think Bangkok, Pattaya, Hatyai or Phuket is more suitable. Chiangmai is more for people who escape from usual cheonging scene and look for some happening with tourists or non working girls.

Next time if you happen to come again, try Dec and Jan for much cooler weather and rent a motorcycle or car to move around to explore the real Chiangmai.

As for sex scene, real pretty sex worker from the north are already i Singapore Gelyang or Bangkok. What left over are just quick meal for sex tourist, not really the gem. Many pretty non sex worker are in karaoke, pub etc and need some effort to get them, not just throw 1000-2000 baht and expect to be service like king.

Many happening place like warmup (I'm sure you are either not in the right place or not in the right time.......just too early maybe 10-11pm Sg time which is only 9-10pm local time, party usually start after 11pm on normal weekdays), monkey, Fabrique etc.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
Calaglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me and 2 of my frens will be at chiangmai between 11-14 apr for the songkran and maybe some cheonging at the ktv/pub/clubs...

would be good to meet up together for some drinks or cheonging wif fellow samsters or the laojiaos there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1