The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny_man View Post
Any bros can advise the standard overnight booking rates at ktv in GZ? Heard from friends that it's much more ex than dongguan and changping...
depends on the gals tips in the KTV, if tips 300 than overnite will be 1k, 400 overnite will be 1.3k, 500 will be 1.8k. but sometimes they dun follow this rules. tok to the mummy, sometimes can get discount
Old 14-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Just came back from GZ, happen to saw our own Sillypore guys, 3 infact at my usual GZ hotel sauna on the 11 aug... but too bad Yanda came to spot check that day... haiz..... Before that was bonking a henan mei mei at one of the sauna at another hotel intro by cabbie... but a bit ex and service is so so only....
Old 16-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 18
funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Just came back from GZ, happen to saw our own Sillypore guys, 3 infact at my usual GZ hotel sauna on the 11 aug... but too bad Yanda came to spot check that day... haiz..... Before that was bonking a henan mei mei at one of the sauna at another hotel intro by cabbie... but a bit ex and service is so so only....
You must be talking about me and my 2 buddies...
Old 16-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Oh.... so how is that day bro?
Old 16-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
You must be talking about me and my 2 buddies...
Bros,
I will be coming to GZ soon, likely on Tuesday for 1 week. Can give me your contact so we can arrange some cheonging session together?
Old 17-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bros,
I will be coming to GZ soon, likely on Tuesday for 1 week. Can give me your contact so we can arrange some cheonging session together?
are you in gz now? can pm me you hp nos, will call you.
Old 17-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

funny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to allfunny_man is a name known to all

Quote:
Bros,
We are back in SG already... Go nan mei spa...or The sauna at GZ hotel... Other than theses, nothing happening in GZ... Like what most bros say, DG and CP more happening... Canton fair coming in Oct, prices going up up up...
Old 17-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
We are back in SG already... Go nan mei spa...or The sauna at GZ hotel... Other than theses, nothing happening in GZ... Like what most bros say, DG and CP more happening... Canton fair coming in Oct, prices going up up up...
OK bro. Noted, thanks.

Bro Willie, U got PM
Old 18-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro wat is the date for the Canton fair??
Old 18-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OK bro. Noted, thanks.

Bro Willie, U got PM
bro kent,

nice talking to you. when you arrive at CP give me a call, i will travel down to CP to meet you and we can come back to GZ on Sun nite or Mon morning.
Old 18-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

you know! the irony of me working in guangzhou for the last 5 weeks is that i have hardly had a single bonk! but back in singapore i visit fl at least 2 - 3 a week! all my friends thinks i am having a great time in guangzhou.....what a shame! Lets hope i get some release this weekend together with bro kent.
Old 18-08-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
you know! the irony of me working in guangzhou for the last 5 weeks is that i have hardly had a single bonk! but back in singapore i visit fl at least 2 - 3 a week! all my friends thinks i am having a great time in guangzhou.....what a shame! Lets hope i get some release this weekend together with bro kent.
Haiz bro,
Come on lah, CP have the best fun money can buy, but hor, need to select carefully for the mm that can click with U, then can have fun, REAL fun. Any pattern U like oso can one.
I cummin to CP via HKIA and should arrive CP at about 3pm or so. Meet U in the hotel lobby then we can "keng" the convert operations...hehehehe
Old 18-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

Oh ya, and bro, U can have 3 rounds of life firing in 1 nite and if U have power can have even more than that.....hehehehehe
I normally have 3 rounds per night, fire until barrel empty, no more bullets, onli water left....hahaha
U want me to bring some "sarong" for u or not?
Old 19-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh ya, and bro, U can have 3 rounds of life firing in 1 nite and if U have power can have even more than that.....hehehehehe
I normally have 3 rounds per night, fire until barrel empty, no more bullets, onli water left....hahaha
U want me to bring some "sarong" for u or not?
old man liao, 2 is enough. btw still checking on the hotel at huangpu.
Old 22-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Bro wat is the date for the Canton fair??
The fair will start from 15 oct till 3 nov. Actually the fair is Only 12 days, split into 4 days per phase. Mon to Thurs. I will be there during the phase 3. Which starts from 31 oct till 3 Nov...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1