The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
Saw you postin on the rate on thai baht. you just left? I will be reaching in LOS 7 dec.
Boh lah, I came back late last month. Now sucking thumb at home

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

O ic..hope to catch you in LOS next time then. Cheers.

Bro ML is also not in town.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky0069 View Post
anyone able to point to safe a go go clubs and strip clubs in patpong? and an ~ damage there.. heading there this friday.. first time in bkk alone. thank you!
Patpong consist of 70% ladyboys, so i really dun recommend u to go there, i have seen ladyboys there that are even more beautiful and perfect than real womens. If it wasn't for the waiter, i would have prob BF her out, If u decide to go to patpong to BF, then make sure u tip the waiter and get to know her or him a little, then u can ask him to show or tell u which girls are actually girls and who are the ladyboys, I bet u wont be able to tell a few of them apart cause they are so perfect. So better safe than sorry, i always tip 20 x 3 then 1x50 baht then start to talk to them then i will ask them.
Stick to places like SOi cowboy, Baccara-Sharks and Nana plaza Rainbow 4, and visit the MPs at Huay Kwang(I recommend Nataree cause they have the most selections in girls and most of them services quite well). If u want stunners go to Copa cabana + Amsterdam, Poseidon have pretty girls and half of them services quite well. The rule is usually The prettier the girls, the more starfish they are, so if ur after a good Lay + service then choose the normal girls and try to pick a girl that is interested in u, then spend a little time to talk and cheat them to think ur shy and interested in them. Watch them melt and will most of the time, try to give u a better service
Old 08-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sky0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, thanks pooker.. but wads e approx damage? is the big 3 storey plaza a safe go?? friends said patting alit of mafia tt always will"Tok" pple like carrot.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky0069 View Post
ok, thanks pooker.. but wads e approx damage? is the big 3 storey plaza a safe go?? friends said patting alit of mafia tt always will"Tok" pple like carrot.
In Thailand, which area is not control by mafia?? Stay in SG will be the safest.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pohchris1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any solos travelling to BKK during End jan to early FEb ? Pm mi if wanna tag tgt ...
Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Thailand, which area is not control by mafia?? Stay in SG will be the safest.
yar yar, i agree! sunday go claudia?

i now in sg, coming back sundae
Old 09-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Claudia....because no mafia dare to be hang around when naexlo is inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post

He now the Claudia's most popular and VIP member.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I thought you was most popular and VIP member !.

Lost your ranking ?. 555+.

Thanks for your drinks and food during my trip thses !.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I thought you was most popular and VIP member !.

Lost your ranking ?. 555+.

Thanks for your drinks and food during my trip thses !.
Yeah, I only popular with one but this not so old Hamsum is popular with all the gals.

No problem, you most welcome.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
hng2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Will be in BKK from 19 till X'mas, and I am new to BKK. Will be staying in B-Live Hotel Apartment, any happening around this area?

Cheers,
-hng2k
Old 09-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hng2000 View Post
..in BKK from 19 till X'mas...in B-Live Hotel Apartment, any happening around this area?
We understand you new to Bkk (or so you tell us). But do we need to GPRS and/or google your this location? We might not be much help, some of us stay in wrong place A-Dead hotel Then wrong happening
Old 09-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U bring doggie there again???

Quote:
Claudia....because no mafia dare to be hang around when naexlo is inside.

NNKC... U not in BKK also come n chak me.

Quote:
Yeah, I only popular with one but this not so old Hamsum is popular with all the gals.
U 1 woman man, I 100 women man.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U bring doggie there again???

NNKC... U not in BKK also come n chak me.

U 1 woman man, I 100 women man.
haha. Yar. doggie.. jia lat. kena the poison. hahahaha. btw, she not syt lo. she yur generation de. haha!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha. Yar. doggie.. jia lat. kena the poison. hahahaha. btw, she not syt lo. she yur generation de. haha!!!
Sorry I saw her just now. She sat with me for awhile.... I took care of her for u for awhile... I bro right??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1